What's new

For Pakistan state to collapse, it is basically Pakistan Army which has to collapse. Christine fair

I doubt this crazy Bitch has any say in US deep State, I would like to believe that US deep state consist of Intelligent people not dumb biased crazy cunts like her .

I hate to bring it. This bitch is what the US deep state represents. The US deep state is not a single monolithic entity. Just like other institutions it has people with diverse opinions. What they generally agree on is the end goal.

When I say that US deep state is unequivocally opposed to the well-being of Pakistan I mean exactly that. The deep state might have differences on how to contain and subdue Pakistan. They all have their take on achieving the same end result.

This bitch is open about what the deep state thinks behind closed doors.

Last edited:
This is a known fact for some time and they have been working on it. Now if you talk to any university fellow, he mostly will be against army without any logical reasoning. I know a lot of people around me who still believe that the Army is consuming 80% of the budget and when i challenge them to show me some proof or whenever i ask them to google it, then they realize that they are wrong. But somehow these kind of false information has been propagated throughout the universities and colleges, which is very alarming.

This is a known fact for some time and they have been working on it. Now if you talk to any university fellow, he mostly will be against army without any logical reasoning. I know a lot of people around me who still believe that the Army is consuming 80% of the budget and when i challenge them to show me some proof or whenever i ask them to google it, then they realize that they are wrong. But somehow these kind of false information has been propagated throughout the universities and colleges, which is very alarming.
I call these people ‘SCUMS’.
Baghair sochay samjhay bhonkna har waqt.

I hate to bring it. This bitch is what the US deep state represents. The US deep state is not a single monolithic entity. Just like other institutions it has people with diverse opinions. What they generally agree on is the end goal.

When I say that US deep state is unequivocally opposed to the well-being of Pakistan I mean exactly that. The deep state might have differences on how to contain and subdue Pakistan. They all have their take on achieving the same end result.

This bitch is open about what the deep state thinks behind closed doors.

I agree. But a lot of people here just cannot "imagine" or "comprehend" what a Deep State is. They think it is Trump, maybe a few generals sitting in an office, or some other a-holes. People like Trump are just actors, the real powers lie hidden, and these powers work like a well oiled machine consisting on Intelligence, Military and Military Industrial complex, Civilians, NGOs, Businessmen, Media, Multinationals, Central banks and so on. It is like a "Spider's Web".

And this is why the recent events in Pakistan specially those done by Judiciary are extremely concerning since it reflects loss of control by the agencies. The incompetence of the Agencies against the relentless media warfare, and their failure to identify the internal traitors specially in Judiciary are extremely mind boggling.

Neighbor wants to capture and control it. Not destroy it.

PA always controlled/ruled Pakistan.

I do not think anyone disagrees with it.

incorrect. This an indian narrative

Currently as it stands there are three centres of power

1) Parliament
2) Army
3) Judiciary

no none has complete dominance over the other. Even things like COAS extension is challenged... it is like saying all hindus drink cow piss

She picks a fight with everyone. She walked upto a guy in a gym in picked a fight with him because he backs conservative views. She picked a fight with the officials in a German Airport over some issue over a deodorant. She talks rubbish about another American academic - Kugelman. She doesn't hate any one person or one country. So you don't need to feel special.[/QUOTE
She picks a fight with everyone. She walked upto a guy in a gym in picked a fight with him because he backs conservative views. She picked a fight with the officials in a German Airport over some issue over a deodorant. She talks rubbish about another American academic - Kugelman. She doesn't hate any one person or one country. So you don't need to feel special.

yet i never seen loathe indian criminality in Kashmir and else were.. why is that?

incorrect. This an indian narrative

Currently as it stands there are three centres of power

1) Parliament
2) Army
3) Judiciary

no none has complete dominance over the other. Even things like COAS extension is challenged... it is like saying all hindus drink cow piss

yet i never seen loathe indian criminality in Kashmir and else were.. why is that?
Ask her on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom