What's new

For all it's reputation, what has ISI done for Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what shall you do if eating is your passion . One guy from family will go and bring a full bag snack for whole family . On Sunday people do not have the tension to get up early for job or business .

yeah thats true on some level.
its just work eat procreate in the end.

:D cant see the haircut so post then I can tell you about observation

lol
the day that happens i hope Eagle bans me permanently.

Dear moderators/admins,

Please don't delete/close this thread. Address this criticism with valid arguments.

Prevented secession of East Pakistan? No.

Took control of Srinagar side of Kashmir? No.

Prevented the harmful project of CPEC? No.

Won the Soviet-Afghan war? But that was for US.

@Horus @WebMaster Sir, What is this ? A joke

ISI is overrated by foreign media and Authors
They are all alive for purpose since their death doesn't bring anything good to Pakistan.

ISI is not a killing squad ... u dumb

Frankly
Failures are too much. There is no explanations for these failures.
Specially the biggest failure in my eyes is that wave of terrorism, from 2005 to 2013.
When we know terrorist are in Afghanistan used by proxies such as India and afghanistan. We are even unable to stop them.
We can easily eliminate them or controlled the situation.
The baloch terrorist are cultivated tight under our nose , then they are supported and settled in Afghanistan, right under our nose, they thrived in Afghanistan. Later they are send to Europe tgrough tge countries like U. A. E or Kuwait who we call brother countries directly by nds. Nds leaders and baloch terrorist leaders have accepted this fact in interviews and agar did ISI did, nothing as usual.
In this world so much more can be achieved.
They are playing by old rules in this new world. They cannot succeed with the old mentality and thinking.

yeah thats true on some level.
its just work eat procreate in the end.

lol
the day that happens i hope Eagle bans me permanently.
See how we are. Our conversation provoked my desire to eat snack which I ate while conversing with you. This is our weakness.

See how we are. Our conversation provoked my desire to eat snack which I ate while conversing with you. This is our weakness.

a little snack here and there keeps the energy level up. specially if its all veggie diet then i think its necessary as well.

a little snack here and there keeps the energy level up. specially if its all veggie diet then i think its necessary as well.
We do not consider this habit of eating in night a good one but still it will do. After all we do and eat so many things which are not good . In many of our communities , people will not eat anything after sunset till next sunrise.

We do not consider this habit of eating in night a good one but still it will do. After all we do and eat so many things which are not good . In many of our communities , people will not eat anything after sunset till next sunrise.

you see all these wise tales and stuff.... they are all partially true on some level but finding a balance is the key.

They only have one job to make sure the nation survives. Pakistan has a tendency of bending but not breaking. Every agency has its failures and its successes the US has them, the KGB failed totally and the USSR collapsed.

Difference between everyone else is that the ISI has to worry about internal threats as well and we all know abut that.

Being in a proxy war and having to worry about your own government is no easy task.

Seriously? Write the word sex and this forum will get it's knickers in a twist, but this bakwas is open?

What does anyone know about what any intelligence agency does? Other than what they leak to the media for their own promotion or the media makes up for headlines.

• ISI could claim to have defeated the soviet union in Afghanistan and armed jihad as far wide as Chechnya and Bosnia.
  • ISI could claim to have defeated US militarily in Afghanistan using the Americans own money and weapons.
  • ISI could claim to have started and kept up a 40 year insurgency in Kashmir.
At the same time 80,000 Pakistani's were killed by terrorists and their plots which the intelligence agencies did not stop.

The same could be said of any agency.

Mossad is considered the worlds best. Mossad hunts it's enemies in even Germany, Argentina and the Gulf Arab states. Mossad has infiltrated the PLO and Hamas as well as other Palestinian militant groups. Yet, Mossad couldn't even stop Hamas, Hizbollah rocket attacks. Mossad can't stop knife attacks.

CIA is the worlds biggest and best funded intelligence agency. They have their own private armies, huge black budgets, a fleet of killer drones, run opps all over the world, but couldn't stop 911, or any of the other terrorist attacks. They lost the war in Afghanistan. They've been outmanouvred by Iran in Syria and Iraq. Bay of pigs... the list goes on and on.

The truth is this world is secretive, there are successes and failures we will never know about 99% of what we know is speculation and media hype, BS from idiots trying to sell books.

hmm Ok
you seem very sure that there is no scam going on in India saying give up your gold for the loan.
interesting...........

Scam kahan nahi ho rahe hain ye batayein aap?

I was talking about that specific Gold for the loan thing..

I know. You guys are like freakishly possessive when it comes to gold. No wonder you are once referred to as the Golden Bird.

We all*

If hostile Countries are cursing your Agencies than it means they are doing something right ..

some of the hostile Agencies who often talk against ISI ..
1- India ( Enemy )
2- Afghanistan ( Enemy )
3- Israel ( Unknown/Unconfirmed Enemy )
4- United States of America ( Enemy under the cover of Friend )

I Never Knew That Pakistan Was Such A Week Nation.
If You meant week then FYI Pakistan is an all week nation.We kick your Hairy A** 7 days around the clock here.but incase you said WEAK well then it has been 70+ years and we are still here.you wanna see which and how many of my muscles have strength just come here and try me.ISI and the rest of pakistan comes after.:big_boss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom