What's new

For all it's reputation, what has ISI done for Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancer medicine as in surgical machines or you are onto something else?
Hirak bhashma . A special preparation by some complex 'Rasa vidya' to make powder from diamond. It is given in very less quantity to cancer patients . It is said that it can cure cancer.

Hirak bhashma . A special preparation by some complex 'Rasa vidya' to make powder from diamond given in very less quantity to cancer patients . It is said that it can cure cancer.

Dude you could have industrialized this thing but i hope it works out man.
I was like your onto something like computing or surgical instrumentation or industrial usage.

ah come on man. you aint seeing that gold ever again once you give it up.
In modern capitalist world, no chance in hell.
It's not like that. If you don't want , earn interest . When you want, buy it again. It's a different matter that most of people would not like their gold to be given to government .

It's not like that. If you don't want , earn interest . When you want, buy it again. It's a different matter that most of people would not like their gold to be given to government .

I know. You guys are like freakishly possessive when it comes to gold. No wonder you are once referred to as the Golden Bird.

Earlier people used to convert money into gold to preserve it somewhere . Now people has so much money so they do not buy even gold because even keeping it somewhere shall be a problem . People now buy land and property .

Earlier people used to convert money into gold to preserve it somewhere . Now people has so much money so they do not buy even gold because even keeping it somewhere shall be a problem . People now buy land and property .

Land based economy was inevitable but is it artificial that is the question?

I know. You guys are like freakishly possessive when it comes to gold. No wonder you are once referred to as the Golden Bird.
When we were referred as golden sparrow , it was you and we and not only we .

When we were referred as golden sparrow , it was you and we and not only we .

oho chalo golden sparrow...
apparently now you are being refereed to as the golden cow. not referred. refereed. there is a difference.

Land based economy was inevitable but is it artificial that is the question?
These ladies has a great passion for gold . They keep demanding it. I thought that new generation girls do not have much passion for gold but I wad wrong. They too have a great passion for gold.

He is Turkish-ish mongol.
Then I am wrong. I am unable to see flag on mobile .

Isi is the most overrated and raw the most underated organizations

These ladies has a great passion for gold . They keep demanding it. I thought that new generation girls do not have much passion for gold but I wad wrong. They too have a great passion for gold.

Gold is like the status symbol. It is even worshiped and is the most historical precious metal known to man.
People have died trying to make gold. Millions lost to the gold rush. it is man's lust of gold that has fueled war and famine.

its embedded in culture, myth, socio economics and is literally cursed lol

jokes aside. women will never give up gold. it is simply a human thing not male or female thing. but indian women are notorious for their obsession with gold. if it helps man every women regardless which country which culture which religion.

Dude you could have industrialized this thing but i hope it works out man.
I was like your onto something like computing or surgical instrumentation or industrial usage.
It's a complex thing and not much people can do it. I
You are basically making Ash out of gold. There are similar preparations from gold also. That gives you tremendous sexual power in addition to curing many illnesses .

They cause maximum pain to the enemy nations, near or far, yet at home, not only leave the state at the mercy of worst among us but facilitate them as well to the power corridors.

The biggest irony about ISI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom