What's new

For all it's reputation, what has ISI done for Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear moderators/admins,

Please don't delete/close this thread. Address this criticism with valid arguments.

Prevented secession of East Pakistan? No.

Took control of Srinagar side of Kashmir? No.

Prevented the harmful project of CPEC? No.

Won the Soviet-Afghan war? But that was for US.

@waz @The Eagle @Horus this is Indian propaganda thread please close it ASAP, and stop OP from posting similar threads.

Without ISI and military Pakistan would have been toast a long time ago

Pakistan was not predicted to survive past 6 months in 1947 but here we are 70 years on.

There is good and bad in Pakistan buts its survival is in its ability to defend itself a weaker Pakistan would have been swallowed up

We are here today and we have been in a conflict with a nation 7 times more populace them is snd 3 and a half times larger in land mass and fought back because of the efforts of ISI and military
I Never Knew That Pakistan Was Such A Week Nation.

:lol:

Can't even get the spelling right.

There Are Many People On The Forum Who Are Good Only For Proof Reading So I Do Not Bother For Spellings. Please Read Weak In Place Of Week.

They've reduced the syllabus in Indian schools and it's starting to show immediately as you have noticed :D
Hummmmm Thanks for compliments that our education shows immediate effect. I heard a Pakistani discussion . They were saying that today Pakistan is a product of changes made by Zia ul haq . You guys are getting effect after 3 decades.

So how are things in Surat, Prasad?
Are the Diamonds still shiny?
and what happened to that scheme 'Loan the Gold out'? It was a total miss in Pakistan.
Yes diamonds always shine. Infact, there is no competition from any other part of world so Surat diamonds are going to shine for foreseeable future.
' What is Loan the gold out' ?

they forced you to open this thread:lol: /yes

Kaiser hai Dada?

Hummmmm Thanks for compliments that our education shows immediate effect. I heard a Pakistani discussion . They were saying that today Pakistan is a product of changes made by Zia ul haq . You guys are getting effect after 3 decades.

Ssshhh man , I was just trolling you. Don't take it so seriously :D

Yes diamonds always shine. Infact, there is no competition from any other part of world so Surat diamonds are going to shine for foreseeable future.
' What is Loan the gold out' ?

What use do Indians think of when they hear the word Diamond?

Loan the Gold out was a scheme employed back in the days when the government thought the people are getting too rich too quickly.

Recently somebody told me there is a scheme going on where the government is buying gold again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom