What's new

For all it's reputation, what has ISI done for Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen up Uncle Tom, East Pakistan and Kashmir were up to the navy, air force and ground troops, and in Kashmir we managed to snatch 1/3 of it off your masters hands. So your points about those 2 are null and void murtad.
Well that is not entirely true sir, especially in the case of 65 when both ISI and MI were totally taken by surprise by Indian attack along the IB, which they assured the GHQ that won't happen in retaliation to Gibraltar and Grand Slam. Failure of Gibraltar can very well be attributed to faulty intelligence in itself.

Prevented the harmful project of CPEC? No.
This point is entirely based on propaganda by your media. It is an excellent opportunity for Pakistan to revive its economy.

Won the Soviet-Afghan war? But that was for US.
And why is US not able to win a war in Afghanistan with hundred of thousands of its own troops on the ground? Thing is no body knows more about the dynamics of Afghanistan especially the Pushtun south than ISI, it is because of the cultural affinity and the relationships cultivated over decades of work on ground. So Soviet-Afghan war was won by the Mujahideen with US financial and material support, but it all happened only because ISI was on their side.

For all it's reputation, what has ISI done for Pakistan?
Nothing much really, I agree its overrated. But so is CIA and MI6.

Ssshhh man , I was just trolling you. Don't take it so seriously :D
Believe me my friend I do not take any Pakistani poster seriously . Just doing some masters in lighter mood.

Loan the Gold out was a scheme employed back in the days when the government thought the people are getting too rich too quickly.

Recently somebody told me there is a scheme going on where the government is buying gold again.

No Sir, there is no such thing going around....

I Never Knew That Pakistan Was Such A Week Nation.

What does that say about india, that a weak nation has repeatedly smacked you

Either we are weak in which case india is Pathetic or we are stronger than you let on in which case you are stuck and forced to sooth idiots with ego driven propaganda articles
Think about it

i am fine bro how about you . please shed some light on ISI .
Chodiye na sahab kuchha logon Ko bura lag jayega aur main ban ho Jaye games. This is not your forum. I know the limitations of discussion on this forum. I am very less active here for last year and half.

No Sir, there is no such thing going around....

hmm Ok
you seem very sure that there is no scam going on in India saying give up your gold for the loan.
interesting...........

What does that say about india, that a weak nation has repeatedly smacked you

Either we are weak in which case india is Pathetic or we are stronger than you let on in which case you are stuck and forced to sooth idiots with ego driven propaganda articles
Think about it

You have some reading problems . I want to say that Pakistan was not so weak that it was made to last only 6 months.

Sala achcha likho to bhi problem.

What use do Indians think of when they hear the word Diamond?
Indian think of jewelry and I think of cancer medicine .

India back side is on fire all the time that will do for me. Thank you very much ISI we are proud of you. There were mishaps and failures at times but still your successes exceeded our expectations. Proud of you and long live Pakistan.

Believe me my friend I do not take any Pakistani poster seriously . Just doing some masters in lighter mood.
Please read Masti in place of Master . This bloody auto correct makes lots of issues .

What use do Indians think of when they hear the word Diamond?

Loan the Gold out was a scheme employed back in the days when the government thought the people are getting too rich too quickly.

Recently somebody told me there is a scheme going on where the government is buying gold again.
Ya, it's a scheme but not for buying gold . You deposit gold and get 2% interest. Your gold shall be returned whenever you want.

Ya, it's a scheme but not for buying gold . You deposit gold and get 2% interest. Your gold shall be returned whenever you want.

ah come on man. you aint seeing that gold ever again once you give it up.
In modern capitalist world, no chance in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom