What's new

For all it's reputation, what has ISI done for Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a complex thing and not much people can do it. I
You are basically making Ash out of gold. There are similar preparations from gold also. That gives you tremendous sexual power in addition to curing many illnesses .

sounds complicated as well

Gold is like the status symbol. It is even worshiped and is the most historical precious metal known to man.
People have died trying to make gold. Millions lost to the gold rush. it is man's lust of gold that has fueled war and famine.

its embedded in culture, myth, socio economics and is literally cursed lol

jokes aside. women will never give up gold. it is simply a human thing not male or female thing. but indian women are notorious for their obsession with gold. if it helps man every women regardless which country which culture which religion.
But I think Indian women has some extra passion for gold.

let me put it this way.
despite all this, they are rated pretty high - so imagine what are the stuff they must have actually done!

ah okay
was confused....

is Cancer a big thing in India?
Not yet but cases are increasing. We are more vulnerable to heart decease and diabetes . My city tops in diabetes . My meternal sister was detected with third stage cancer but got cured by Tibetan doctor's medicine.
's

We Gujarati people eat too much sweets. We can not live without sweet.

Not yet but cases are increasing. We are more vulnerable to heart decease and diabetes . My city tops in diabetes . My meternal sister was detected with third stage cancer but got cured by Tibetan doctor's medicine.
's

Praise to God who cures. I hope she is living life to fullest now.

Well your city is a business city. So it is no surprise heart attack and diabetes are leading the count.

Praise to God who cures. I hope she is living life to fullest now.

Well your city is a business city. So it is no surprise heart attack and diabetes are leading the count.
It's not about business but a great passion of eating whatever . There are 50 famous restaurants and eateries near my house. All sort of food is available (veg mostly ) .

It's not about business but a great passion of eating whatever . There are 50 famous restaurants and eateries near my house. All sort of food is available (veg mostly ) .

well too much of anything is fatal.

well too much of anything is fatal.
Ya but not any particular ring but so mannyyyyyy things starting from numerous varieties of snacks in the morning . On Sunday, you will have to stand in queue to get some snacks.

Some time I eat some sindhi item called Dal pakwan while coming back from swimming in River. Though it is a sindhi item, I like it.

Ya but not any particular ring but so mannyyyyyy things starting from numerous varieties of snacks in the morning . On Sunday, you will have to stand in queue to get some snacks.

do people have enough time to stand in queues that long?
there should be better ways to spend Sundays man. these are hard earned days.

do people have enough time to stand in queues that long?
there should be better ways to spend Sundays man. these are hard earned days.

But what shall you do if eating is your passion . One guy from family will go and bring a full bag snack for whole family . On Sunday people do not have the tension to get up early for job or business .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom