What's new

For all it's reputation, what has ISI done for Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give keywords about this event so that I can Google?

And what did this traitor Benazir get in return for doing this favour to India?

Can you give keywords about this issue so that I can Google?

Too many to list.

The ISI set up fake factories in Turkey so they could import American supercomputers through Canada. At least 10 ships were loaded and delivered before the 11th ship was busted. Some argue the ISI deliberately exposed itself to send a message. Also, the procurement operations in Europe by ISI agents which was extensively covered at the time. If you are interested read the Islamic Bomb by two Washington Post investigative journalists.

Too many to list.

The ISI set up fake factories in Turkey so they could import American supercomputers through Canada. At least 10 ships were loaded and delivered before the 11th ship was busted. Some argue the ISI deliberately exposed itself to send a message. Also, the procurement operations in Europe by ISI agents which was extensively covered at the time. If you are interested read the Islamic Bomb by two Washington Post investigative journalists.

Do you have a link? I can't find it

ISI job is not to knock off those who are elected by state of Pakistan sorry but you have wrong knowledge about the job of ISI. Please stop putting your job on ISI. Your job is to select honest leaders if you can't stop blaming ISI

Have to disagree here. How do one elect honest leaders when the whole system is rigged? ISI has always influenced local politics, created groups like MQM, IJT, etc. to counter other nefarious groups like Sindhudesh, etc. NS was a creation as well during Zia; but this creation NS got out of hand since he become an asset of powerful foreign elements. This is what I consider to be the BIGGEST EVER failure of ISI and other agencies. As a result of these "games" the whole country has suffered for decades in every aspect of life, and this suffering is still continuing. The day these agencies think of the Pak's people as their first priority will be the day when everything will be cleaned up. Until then, it is the usual hanky panky business.

For Pakistan the ISI has created a state of fear even in the hearts of Indian children that they sleep with both their eyes open. That is enough for Pakistanis

Have to disagree here. How do one elect honest leaders when the whole system is rigged? ISI has always influenced local politics, created groups like MQM, IJT, etc. to counter other nefarious groups like Sindhudesh, etc. NS was a creation as well during Zia; but this creation NS got out of hand since he become an asset of powerful foreign elements. This is what I consider to be the BIGGEST EVER failure of ISI and other agencies. As a result of these "games" the whole country has suffered for decades in every aspect of life, and this suffering is still continuing. The day these agencies think of the Pak's people as their first priority will be the day when everything will be cleaned up. Until then, it is the usual hanky panky business.
No system is not that rigged at best 15 to 20 seats are rigged mostly system is right and people themselves vote for corrupt MAFIAs. Go in sindh ask people most will still vote for PPP so please stop putting your duty on ISI.

No system is not that rigged at best 15 to 20 seats are rigged mostly system is right and people themselves vote for corrupt MAFIAs. Go in sindh ask people most will still vote for PPP so please stop putting your duty on ISI.

Your opinion, which was actually an outburst, contradicts ground realities. If you knew the "ground realities" you wouldn't be pointing finger at how the Sindhis vote, and why they keep voting for the same party. The ordinary people of sindh are desperately poor, and extremely uneducated thanks to their "Gods" the ruling class aka Sindhi wadaras. This is no different to southern punjab where people are ruled like cattle. And all this is DELIBERATE.

And that is why this is entirely the fault of the "powers to be" specially the agencies whose power is unlimited in Pak. You just DO NOT miss this sort of stuff happening for decades right under your eyes when you have unlimited and unchecked Power. They have done some excellent national security related works but they also FUC.Ked up big time.

Your opinion, which was actually an outburst, contradicts ground realities. If you knew the "ground realities" you wouldn't be pointing finger at how the Sindhis vote, and why they keep voting for the same party. The ordinary people of sindh are desperately poor, and extremely uneducated thanks to their "Gods" the ruling class aka Sindhi wadaras. This is no different to southern punjab where people are ruled like cattle. And all this is DELIBERATE.

And that is why this is entirely the fault of the "powers to be" specially the agencies whose power is unlimited in Pak. You just DO NOT miss this sort of stuff happening for decades right under your eyes when you have unlimited and unchecked Power. They have done some excellent national security related works but they also FUC.Ked up big time.
Dude I know the ground reality and biggest ground reality is nobody places a Gun on people'e heads when they go and vote. Nobody forced people to vote for Zardari in 2008 and nobody placed a Gun on people head in 2013 to vote for DON Nawaz. People were going to vote saying Nawaz is a choor but lesser one than Zardari so stop blaming this mindset on ISI. I live in Pakistan and know what ISI do. And yes ISI make mistakes but you electing corrupt thugs is not one of those mistakes that is mistake done by Pakistani nation as a whole ISI doesn't do it. I would accept ISI mistake when it's their mistake you knowing that Nawaz is lanti but still go and vote for him don't blame that on ISI

ISI has extracted d1ck sizes of indian ariforce and army men and saved sex chats with them by honey trapping them successfully.

Dude I know the ground reality and biggest ground reality is nobody places a Gun on people'e heads when they go and vote. Nobody forced people to vote for Zardari in 2008 and nobody placed a Gun on people head in 2013 to vote for DON Nawaz. People were going to vote saying Nawaz is a choor but lesser one than Zardari so stop blaming this mindset on ISI. I live in Pakistan and know what ISI do. And yes ISI make mistakes but you electing corrupt thugs is not one of those mistakes that is mistake done by Pakistani nation as a whole ISI doesn't do it. I would accept ISI mistake when it's their mistake you knowing that Nawaz is lanti but still go and vote for him don't blame that on ISI

You are not getting the point are you? When you have "Gods" (Wadaras) you don't need to put "guns" to people's heads. You need to "order" and it is done. When the agencies create "monster" and "bogey men" they need to take responsibility of their actions. People like NS, Altaf, etc don't come by "accident" - they are "created".

So you LIVE in Pakistan and by virtue of that you know what ISI do? A very FLAWED REASONING.

Well let's agree to disagree, and leave it at this.

Dear moderators/admins,

Please don't delete/close this thread. Address this criticism with valid arguments.

Prevented secession of East Pakistan? No.

Took control of Srinagar side of Kashmir? No.

Prevented the harmful project of CPEC? No.

Won the Soviet-Afghan war? But that was for US.

P.S.: I didn't state above the reason for ISI's failure. Stating it would be parroting the same old lines. The reason is, "Size does matter." Geographical size, population size etc. India is much bigger. So the ISI's failures are honourable after all.
So u think cpec is a harmful project which isi should have stopped :) talk about rundi Rona and need of burnol for jealous neighbor ;)
As for what isi did they prevented Soviet to take hold of Afghanistan because one they would have next target would b Pakistan since ww2 Soviet engulfed several nations in eastern Europe and not even USA could stop em and isi again prevented USA hold of Afghanistan if they had like they did with Iraq and let India in Pakistan would be turned into Syria and death and destruction would b in millions not in thousands
And isi has supported and kept Kashmir freedom struggle alive true we haven't taken kashmir yet but again pak never continuously supported kashmiri freedom struggle we supported it briefly in 60s then again in 90s decade which was very destructive for Indian occupation after 9&11 we had to divert attention to Afghanistan but since that chapter is closing thanks again to isi to large extent we t again coming to kashmir solution :)

So u think cpec is a harmful project which isi should have stopped :) talk about rundi Rona and need of burnol for jealous neighbor ;)
As for what isi did they prevented Soviet to take hold of Afghanistan because one they would have next target would b Pakistan since ww2 Soviet engulfed several nations in eastern Europe and not even USA could stop em and isi again prevented USA hold of Afghanistan if they had like they did with Iraq and let India in Pakistan would be turned into Syria and death and destruction would b in millions not in thousands
And isi has supported and kept Kashmir freedom struggle alive true we haven't taken kashmir yet but again pak never continuously supported kashmiri freedom struggle we supported it briefly in 60s then again in 90s decade which was very destructive for Indian occupation after 9&11 we had to divert attention to Afghanistan but since that chapter is closing thanks again to isi to large extent we t again coming to kashmir solution :)
And isi was also very instrumental in controlling TTp and other terrorist groups attacking pak which were funded BG some of our jealous neighbor :)

ISI with the help of America defeated soviets And again ISI with the help of America defeated America in Afghanistan ..Gen Hamid Gul

Defeating two super powers in one war doesn't seem anything to you??

You are not getting the point are you? When you have "Gods" (Wadaras) you don't need to put "guns" to people's heads. You need to "order" and it is done. When the agencies create "monster" and "bogey men" they need to take responsibility of their actions. People like NS, Altaf, etc don't come by "accident" - they are "created".

So you LIVE in Pakistan and by virtue of that you know what ISI do? A very FLAWED REASONING.

Well let's agree to disagree, and leave it at this.
Dude even in cities this happen leave villages alone come to my university I would show you so called educated fools who will say Nawaz is corrupt but experienced and do some work so we would vote for him. And these are not few in number like I said millions voluntarism vote for these corrupt thugs janab so please stop making excuses yes and I know what ISI can do and can't do I have both relatives in Military and Politics also and I interact with public also. The entire mindset is corrupt and ISI has nothing to do with that mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom