What's new

‘First time' in history: White deaths outnumber births in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there was that baby boom after WWII. I guess that generation has just started reaching the end of it's life.

The way you categorize Chinese people is probably what caused others to regard you as an Indian. As Indians are the most anti-Chinese in this forum, follow by Vietnamese like Gambit. If you eliminate the statements like "Well, it's frisky to begin with, these Chinese just made the day", its less likely that others would categorize you as an Indian.

well, the fact is, this post is started by a Non-Chinese/Non-Indian which the topic is edge at best, shaky is the word I put to describe it. Still you can debate the heck out of it.

but then this Chinese user come here and start saying this

This is great news. Whites are a major problem in this world, the less of them the better. Lets hope the US will be run by Asians, Blacks and Hispanics in the decades to come.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/americ...deaths-outnumber-births-us.html#ixzz2WA12E818

which even you say that was racist, did you not agree his post put the final nail in this coffin?

Being or not being an India have nothing to do with that outrageous claim that Whites are majority problem of the world I believe even an African would have the least amount of Protest.

I am just saying his word make the day of this thread, how Indian sounding can it be??

People seem not to realize that nations never had more than 6-8 million people in most areas of the world. The UK for instance used to support about 7 million people pre industrial revolution. Its only with the advent of mechanical farming made possible by oil that the global population has experienced an almost vertical rise. Needless to say it is not sustainable.

Personally I think it is the hallmark of a mature society that places emphasis on giving their offspring quality of life instead of quantity. Every developed nation has a low birth rate, and some East Asian nations have some of the lowest in the world. An economic downturn is the worst time to have kids anyway.

This is great news. Whites are a major problem in this world, the less of them the better. Lets hope the US will be run by Asians, Blacks and Hispanics in the decades to come.

If we follow the trend lines of demographics, it is clear that by 2050 white people will be a minority in the US ( less than 50%).

The kind of White people who use to have large families ( White Catholics ) don't have large families anymore.

Even Mormons don't have a big a family as their Parents and Grand Parents Generations.

well, the fact is, this post is started by a Non-Chinese/Non-Indian which the topic is edge at best, shaky is the word I put to describe it. Still you can debate the heck out of it.

but then this Chinese user come here and start saying this

which even you say that was racist, did you not agree his post put the final nail in this coffin?

Being or not being an India have nothing to do with that outrageous claim that Whites are majority problem of the world I believe even an African would have the least amount of Protest.

I am just saying his word make the day of this thread, how Indian sounding can it be??

Of course what he said was quite racist. All race are equal as a race.

As for why he think you are Indian, all I'm saying is that you must made comments that caused him to believe that. And I'm just calling out a statement you said that would cause him to conclude that you are an Indian.

Of course what he said was quite racist. All race are equal as a race.

As for why he think you are Indian, all I'm saying is that you must made comments that caused him to believe that. And I'm just calling out a statement you said that would cause him to conclude that you are an Indian.

lol, the guy sit next to me in the library is an Samoan, he found the statement offensive and spell out the exact word as I said.

Not just Indian have a problem with this kind of thing. But if he keep on saying stuff like this and people outside the Indian/Pakistani/Chinese circle see this they will think we Chinese are nothing but a two tooth moron......

I don't mind being called an Indian, let him do it, but people outside these circle have half a brain can figure out that dude is a no brainer, do you really want a Chinese flag attach to that guys name?? We have been a running joke for a long time, people who think of Chinese will think of Piracy, Talking Loud on the phone, spit on the ground, we don't really need this continue to our Intellect front.....People like that ruin the rep of Chinese anywhere outside China dude...You should also see that.

A lot of members are discussing "Racism" yet the lead article is not about "Racism", it's about the evolving ethnic make up of the US population.

A lot of members are discussing "Racism" yet the lead article is not about "Racism", it's about the evolving ethnic make up of the US population.

unfortunately a (presumably) Chinese member has made the issue about racism. If we want this thread to go back on topic i'd sincerely recommend at the very least deleting his posts and giving him a warning/ temp vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom