What's new

‘First time' in history: White deaths outnumber births in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
why people here always have a go on the whites??

Dude, it's not 1967 anymore, there are no segregation anymore.

How you want the White people to see you (Assume you are non-white) is up to you, do remember reverse racism is STILL RACISM people calling other racist usually have to be racist to begin with. That either mean you think your own race is not good enough (Depressionlist) Or you think that White Race is superior (Supremacist)

The cold war might be over But RT still hates you ;)

The news was Published on RT and Quoted here..No offence meant...

The cold war might be over But RT still hates you ;)

The news was Published on RT and Quoted here..No offence meant...

just for the record, I am not white.

Just wondering why people have a go at the white here time after time.....

just for the record, I am not white.

Just wondering why people have a go at the white here time after time.....
I never asked your race my friend
You can defend any race,ideology or country...
I see America as country being Criticized here,but i don't see white race being criticized..But since i am an ordinary member .. i will tag some management members and they might be able to better answer your query..
@Aeronaut @Awesome @muse

Last edited by a moderator:
why people here always have a go on the whites??

Dude, it's not 1967 anymore, there are no segregation anymore.

How you want the White people to see you (Assume you are non-white) is up to you, do remember reverse racism is STILL RACISM people calling other racist usually have to be racist to begin with. That either mean you think your own race is not good enough (Depressionlist) Or you think that White Race is superior (Supremacist)

High School In Wilcox County, Georgia Still Practicing Segregated Proms In The United States! - YouTube

Segregation still exist in many parts of the US, they are just not as blatant as a sign on the front door, for parts of the US they technically abolished segregation before the 60s but people all know that didn't work.

We know, you are Indian.

My passport seems to indicate that I am a Chinese, so does my Identity card.

I think you are an Indian :lol:

I never asked your race my friend
You can defend any race,ideology or country...
I see America as country being Criticized here,but i don't see white race being criticized..But since i am an ordinary member .. i will tag some management members and they might be able to better answer your query..
@Aeronaut @Awesome @muse

Well, I am not saying you or particular member here trying to deflate the white race, but people here seems to have an execption interest in people race, Indian for their dark skin, Pakistani for the lighter brown skin, Chinese for their yellow, and race and racism have been brought up over and over again as a topic in this forum, I am just wondering why that's all.

This is a defend forum, at least this is what I think it is when I join, and I always wonder what race have to do with defence. Did black people fight better or whatever??

High School In Wilcox County, Georgia Still Practicing Segregated Proms In The United States! - YouTube

Segregation still exist in many parts of the US, they are just not as blatant as a sign on the front door, for parts of the US they technically abolished segregation before the 60s but people all know that didn't work.

You can also say Since US Military only abolish "Don't Ask Don't tell policy" back in 2010 and officially allowing gay people to join our military, can we say the whole America only given gay right a fair go after 2010?? :lol:

And Augusta Golf club, home of the US master only allowing first 2 female club member to join back in 2012, does that mean we have no Universal suffrage until 2012? And US was Segregated from men and women until 2012?? Or women still cannot vote before 2012??

Condoleezza Rice, Darla Moore first female members of Augusta National, home of Masters | Golf | Fox Sports

lol what the private sector (or even some government sector) wanted to do is literally their own business, what they does or did not do does NOT reflect the direction of the WHOLE CONUNTRY.

white bashing is evident here. Why bash someone to prove others right?

Every race has racists. Actually, some Blacks too are very racist.

This is a worrying sign to because this might push a community to become even more defensive.

US should start addressing its social problems and roll back from teaching human rights abroad.

Not all whites are racists, but all racists are whites.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun
The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...
Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.

Racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior, or superior.

Psyops said:
This is great news. Whites are a major problem in this world, the less of them the better.

Psyops said:
How is that racist? The white people are the biggest problem for the human species. They start all the wars, spread all the diseases, cause all the financial collapses, steal all the resources, kill off native populations, etc.

Not all whites are racists, but all racists are whites.

Psyops said:
How is that racist?

What-Meme-150x150.png

Abii you should be ashamed for thanking that.

I don't think I really need to go into the comparisons to this and 'all muslims are terrorists' do I?

I wont even get into the roots of racism, but Psyops is perpetuating it magnificently.

Just for added force :http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-book/92653-forum-rules-regulations.html

maybe then we should start saying "Not all Chinese are retards, but the retards here are all Chinese"

Does it seems acceptable to you @Psyops

it seems that some posters are able to continually make racist comments here with seemingly no push back. Yet on the other hand, others are taken care of fairly quickly. Just an observation from someone who lurked here for more then a year. Finally decided to register last week. if I'm wrong about this observation, I apologize.

No, you are right, I've done an experiment myself

I try to argue with inappropriate language with a Chinese member here, I got a warning with just 2 post. But the same member have been going on and on for 2 pages with the language I reciprocated to, and apparently no action were taken :)

Abii you should be ashamed for thanking that.

I don't think I really need to go into the comparisons to this and 'all muslims are terrorists' do I?

I wont even get into the roots of racism, but Psyops is perpetuating it magnificently.

Just for added force :http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-book/92653-forum-rules-regulations.html

it seems that some posters are able to continually make racist comments here with seemingly no push back. Yet on the other hand, others are taken care of fairly quickly. Just an observation from someone who lurked here for more then a year. Finally decided to register last week. if I'm wrong about this observation, I apologize.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun
The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...
Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.

Racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What-Meme-150x150.png

He's a racist for sure, he will never admit it, even when he got slap in the face for it.

That's how thick they are, just relax and let the post take its course. It does not matter he didn't think he's racist, it's rather more important that other people recognize he is a racist in this case :)

Will the United States of Europe disarm the United States of America militarily if the US Government is no longer majority white?

I heard South Africa had nuclear weapons at one time while Brazil also had a nuclear program. But these countries abrogated these programs while the white rule was ending in these countries. Allahu Alam.

You can also say Since US Military only abolish "Don't Ask Don't tell policy" back in 2010 and officially allowing gay people to join our military, can we say the whole America only given gay right a fair go after 2010?? :lol:

And Augusta Golf club, home of the US master only allowing first 2 female club member to join back in 2012, does that mean we have no Universal suffrage until 2012? And US was Segregated from men and women until 2012?? Or women still cannot vote before 2012??

Condoleezza Rice, Darla Moore first female members of Augusta National, home of Masters | Golf | Fox Sports

lol what the private sector (or even some government sector) wanted to do is literally their own business, what they does or did not do does NOT reflect the direction of the WHOLE CONUNTRY.
When his China have a non-Chinese but a Chinese citizen as President...:lol:

My passport seems to indicate that I am a Chinese, so does my Identity card.

I think you are an Indian :lol:

Well, I am not saying you or particular member here trying to deflate the white race, but people here seems to have an execption interest in people race, Indian for their dark skin, Pakistani for the lighter brown skin, Chinese for their yellow, and race and racism have been brought up over and over again as a topic in this forum, I am just wondering why that's all.

This is a defend forum, at least this is what I think it is when I join, and I always wonder what race have to do with defence. Did black people fight better or whatever??

You are an Indian, no white trash goon would ever come to PDF.

Can you post a photocopy of that page from your passport?

Can you post your India Passport page from your passport? I show you mind if you show yours

You are an Indian, no white trash goon would ever come to PDF.

lol, umm, come to think of it I am indeed 1/8 of American Indian, so you are 1/8 right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom