What's new

‘First time' in history: White deaths outnumber births in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure who you are. Are you pro-Indian?

lol I can be pro-anything, I can be pro-China too if there are anything they do that I think they are commendable.

Problem is, I don't really think that matter, you can be an Indian and hate India, you can be an American and like India, you don't need to be and Indian to be Pro-India.

That's the sort of things I am saying here. And to answer your question, I DON'T KNOW. As I know absolutely NOTHING about india except my 2 previous housemate Sahil and Saheb

lol I can be pro-anything, I can be pro-China too if there are anything they do that I think they are commendable.

Problem is, I don't really think that matter, you can be an Indian and hate India, you can be an American and like India, you don't need to be and Indian to be Pro-India.

That's the sort of things I am saying here. And to answer your question, I DON'T KNOW. As I know absolutely NOTHING about india except my 2 previous housemate Sahil and Saheb

He think you are Indian because you probably made too many pro Indian comments. Is that true?

So can I. I can be pro anything. Just so happens I hate Indians and whites. I think they are troublemakers and leeches. And they are the rivals of China, so it's natural to genuinely HATE them.

This is great news. Whites are a major problem in this world, the less of them the better. Lets hope the US will be run by Asians, Blacks and Hispanics in the decades to come.

Ingratitude and racism in one post.. Though I don't believe in racism but when you 'chinese' raised a point let me answer you...

The world u are living in is carved by So called Whites. The bike you use, the car u use, the train u use, the plane you use, the laptop u are using, the Gas u use... everything around u are made by so called "white world"...

The Major problem of earth is its depleting resorces and increasing population..

True, during the 70's colonial era, there were plenty of so-called refugees from "N" where, of cos including some professional international bellies from all directions to HK, most of them were taken by the British HK in the name of so-called humanity sake, some of them even got their residency later on, especially those international bellies cos they're good at served and produced, why not? since in that era, HK has a tradition of laughing at the poor but not the wh...., case closed.

He think you are Indian because you probably made too many pro Indian comments. Is that true?

when did I even make Pro-Indian comment.....

At best I have comment on something on Apache that US sold to India, and I actually blast the chief of IAF as an idiot if I remember correctly, I don't think I had ever answer any India vs China dick thread. As I am not interested in any Indian affair lol

At best I have comment on something on Apache that US sold to India, and I actually blast the chief of IAF as an idiot if I remember correctly, I don't think I had ever answer any India vs China dick thread.

Says an Indian :rofl:

True, during the 70's colonial era, there were plenty of so-called refugees from "N" where, of cos including some professional international bellies from all directions to HK, most of them were taken by the British HK in the name of so-called humanity sake, some of them even got their residency later on, especially those international bellies cos they're good at served and produced, why not? since in that era, HK has a tradition of laughing at the poor but not the wh...., case closed.

so a Chinese saying all HKger are racist.

Again, my mother was different, she have Right of adobe in HK in 1947 when she run a textile business in Kowloon (I forgot where) and she was never the boat people lol. keep trying

Thread is derailed, from overpopulation to racism.,..:P

I don't think this have anything to do overpopulation to begin with, it's about race, if population is all you talk about you should leave out the word "White" but then there will be no point on this topic.

This has become a racist slur starting from certain Chinese member here Chinese cannot be call racist when they look down at Indian :lol:

Have a feeling someone is going to get ban soon

@Aeronaut you should come do your magic

Last edited by a moderator:

At best I have comment on something on Apache that US sold to India, and I actually blast the chief of IAF as an idiot if I remember correctly, I don't think I had ever answer any India vs China dick thread. As I am not interested in any Indian affair lol

So why are you here? This is Pakistani defence forum and their #1 enemy is India. Of course one's view on India is central to other's perception of you in this forum.

Having a Chinese involved in a thread increases the odds of the thread degenerate into racial mudslinging.

So why are you here? This is Pakistani defence forum and their #1 enemy is India. Of course one's view on India is central to other's perception of you in this forum.

This have been the 5th time I got asked why am I here??

If this forum is only supposed to be a playground about Indian and Pakistan killing each other, they would not make this into an INTERNATIONAL FORUM I wasn't even interested in Sub-Continent Politic, I was invited here by a friend to discuss the Technical Issue of the "Defence" part of the "Defence" Forum. I don't care jack shiite about Indian and Pakistani politic.

Hence I made profession rank in just 900 or so post.

My wife, however, is a polly-sci student and currently doing a PhD from Lund, but I am not my wife now am I, so just relax, I have no beef with either India or Pakistan.

Having a Chinese involved in a thread increases the odds of the thread degenerate into racial mudslinging.

thinking of this thread is going down soon, eh??

Well, it's frisky to begin with, these Chinese just made the day

This have been the 5th time I got asked why am I here??

If this forum is only supposed to be a playground about Indian and Pakistan killing each other, they would not make this into an INTERNATIONAL FORUM I wasn't even interested in Sub-Continent Politic, I was invited here by a friend to discuss the Technical Issue of the "Defence" part of the "Defence" Forum. I don't care jack shiite about Indian and Pakistani politic.

Hence I made profession rank in just 900 or so post.

My wife, however, is a polly-sci student and currently doing a PhD from Lund, but I am not my wife now am I, so just relax, I have no beef with either India or Pakistan.

thinking of this thread is going down soon, eh??

Well, it's frisky to begin with, these Chinese just made the day

The way you categorize Chinese people is probably what caused others to regard you as an Indian. As Indians are the most anti-Chinese in this forum, follow by Vietnamese like Gambit. If you eliminate the statements like "Well, it's frisky to begin with, these Chinese just made the day", its less likely that others would categorize you as an Indian.

So can I. I can be pro anything. Just so happens I hate Indians and whites. I think they are troublemakers and leeches. And they are the rivals of China, so it's natural to genuinely HATE them.

Japanese, Korean, russians?

Do you hate a white Romanian the same way you hate Japanese? Or do you hate all non Chinese?

Either way Kudos to you. no one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom