Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Pitbull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siberian Husky

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Any of the Mastiffs

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Labrador? You kiddin me bro? Do you have any idea how friendly and stupid a Lab is? :D They're just family dogs and got no guard dog qualities.
Hey!! Don't u call labs stupid ,:nono: they are one of the smartest dog breed,highly trainable and intelligent, they are one of the best sniffer dogs

Actually govt should promote the usage of native breads among civilians too. Look at our society,all of us are going behind foreign dog bread by spending hefty price. They all high maintance typos. This leads to the extinction of native breads like kombai,chippiparai,Rajapalayam,kanni etc. They all are good breeds too,mainly kombai,back then Tamil kings used to induct kombai in theirs armed forces. And they performed well even against British army. Kombai a very good alternative to German shepherd and dobby when comes to gaurding.

Cats rule the world on the topic

Bhaiya 2 plate gajwa with extra makhhan dedo pls. Jaldi bhejo ghar pe mehman wait kar rage hain.

ruk jao.... ajkal badaam market se gayab hai..... Mehman ko bolo thodi imli chaat len tab tak

Labrador? You kiddin me bro? Do you have any idea how friendly and stupid a Lab is? :D They're just family dogs and got no guard dog qualities.
Lol.

Army only uses the German Shepherds... some people I have have even tried domestication wolf cubs (individually).

Labs are used mostly by civilian L.E.A’s for drug related busts and explosives searches.

And nobody notices the 700k stationed in Kashmir for decades.
2011114134317214784_20.jpg

Off all the breeds of dogs which are local to the subcontinent Kangal & Bakarwal rank at the top in my opinion. This Mudhol breed looks very similar to the Tazi. I don’t see them as being very effective at either guard or sniff duties. They are jut too light & soft and can be scared away. A kangal or Bakarwal is as fierce as it gets and GOD help you if you get tangled with either of them.

We have Kangals

fft99_mf10532088.Jpeg

ka.jpg

27.jpg

We have Bully Kutta (bully dog)/Pakistani Mastiff;

6718F9B1-6BC2-4530-85FE-F44B9B04ECCF.jpeg

768AA082-1B02-4FFC-A197-8FF0E23751A4.jpeg

Kocchi Hound;

B7703C16-5178-440C-86E1-1034562C6783.jpeg

Gultair:

C7E56CC3-B6AA-4AD1-A40E-7D80DBF4B626.jpeg
E0B91CE3-3827-4482-8D62-AF0AAC4DC908.jpeg

And more like Vikhans etc.

Attachments

• 47A8A323-7C9D-4D89-B075-CAF1D4CD5029.jpeg
    47A8A323-7C9D-4D89-B075-CAF1D4CD5029.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 21
  • 533D04A8-08AA-495B-92DB-AA66570EF4A8.jpeg
    533D04A8-08AA-495B-92DB-AA66570EF4A8.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 23
Off all the breeds of dogs which are local to the subcontinent Kangal & Bakarwal rank at the top in my opinion. This Mudhol breed looks very similar to the Tazi. I don’t see them as being very effective at either guard or sniff duties. They are jut too light & soft and can be scared away. A kangal or Bakarwal is as fierce as it gets and GOD help you if you get tangled with either of them.
I own Bakarwal, man that dog is just a terror for our neighbors in village.

Army uses dogs primarily as sniffers not guard dogs and labs r great sent hounds using dogs with price tags of expensive guns to attack armed Terrorist won't be a viable idea :)

That's the Indian version of our tazi hound which itself Is derived from early engliEn vipid hounds
GresG sent a d chase hounds but due to light frame and very short fur as u can see not suitable for cold.mountains of Kashmir

We were gifted a puppy from some friends in kashmir & boy as he got older, he became a nasty piece of terror for any stranger that walked, crawled or swam closer to our property. We had to return it back to our friends.
The kangal on the hand was half a kangal ( a local breed mixed with a Kangal ) & that guy was a champion. Fight, Hunt, guard it was great in every department.

pomeranian-1541800_1920-1024x762.jpg

Might as well use Pomeranians there, these lovely little fur-balls will kill people with their cuteness.

On topic though, Kombai and Rajapalayam are bad-a$s dogs, as is the Bully kutta. We must adopt these dogs instead of the exotic breeds.

Back
Top Bottom