Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Pitbull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siberian Husky

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Any of the Mastiffs

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Labrador? You kiddin me bro? Do you have any idea how friendly and stupid a Lab is? :D They're just family dogs and got no guard dog qualities.
Pretty much every country has German Shepherds and Labradors in their K9 arsenals. They maybe friendly but once trained, they are among the most intelligent dog breeds

Yes they are and 800,000 of them have been deployed in IOJ&K.

In statistical terms, this development of the personality is described as regression.
In arithmetical terms, this total number is described as a misplaced decimal, or a mistaken multiplier.
In geometric terms, this post is described as a perfect circle.

If only these guys could be trained.
Bengal.jpg

My favorite German Shepard and Alaskan Husky
akmi3ungcyt5roh9jsqy.jpg
Huskies are ridiculously intelligent but they works for their own. Not an obedient dog variety for search duty.

Labrador? You kiddin me bro? Do you have any idea how friendly and stupid a Lab is? :D They're just family dogs and got no guard dog qualities.
They are one of the intelligent dogs in world,Ver very useful in search and rescue, sniffing out narcotics and explosives.

If only these guys could be trained.
Bengal.jpg
King of all animals. But the intsict cant be eliminated with the training,that is if you show your back to any tiger,lion,jagu jaguars and leopards (the four big cats) they attack you.

Pretty much every country has German Shepherds and Labradors in their K9 arsenals. They maybe friendly but once trained, they are among the most intelligent dog breeds
Both German Shepherds and Labs are among the most intelligent breeds and can be trained easily,

German Shepherd is primarily used for guard purposes and you will finds labs for sniffing purposes (in Airports/ Security Checks etc,)

It is a Make In India initiative with some bite. The lean and lanky indigenous Mudhol breed of hunting hound is all set to be drafted by the defence forces for guard duty by the end of the year.

The Mudhols currently training at Meerut will go to operational areas like Jammu and Kashmir for validation and testing. With satisfactory ratings, they are expected to be drafted by the Army.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...n-army-for-the-first-time/article19944555.ece
Make in India.....

I believe Indian dogs long back join the forces and stationed at Kashmir...any ways good for you.

We have Kangals

fft99_mf10532088.Jpeg

ka.jpg

27.jpg
They look like mastiff dogs, I think they are bred to be a sheepdog , tell me are they obedient?? I don't think they can be used to detect explosives ,but they are strong and can be used to take care of Infiltrators

Labradors and beagles are used by the Australian Border forces to detect cash, bombs, drugs and food.

German Shepards are used by the police force along with labs and beagles.

Back
Top Bottom