Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Pitbull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siberian Husky

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Any of the Mastiffs

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
The Australian Dingo should have been included as a poll option.

Its amazing that Indian army took 70 years to induct even Indian Dogs into the army. :lol: They wanted "foreign maal" even for this.

ANd here we are hoping for Arjun Tank to be inducted. LOL. good luck with that.

Alaskan husky is pretty much useless for a k9 unit, all they can do is pull sledge, but they are beautiful,
"You should begin training your Alaskan straight away. She is incredibly intelligent and very trainable; even at 8 weeks of age, she can learn many basic commands.

That being said, Alaskan Huskies can have a stubborn streak. If you tell her to do something she doesn’t really feel like doing at that very moment, she may well not obey. For this reason, it is important you show strong leadership with your Alaskan Husky from the word go."

I own Bakarwal, man that dog is just a terror for our neighbors in village.
Is it possible for you to post the pic,glad to know that you are having a native breed instead of western dogs.

maxresdefault.jpg

Pakistani dog breed.

"You should begin training your Alaskan straight away. She is incredibly intelligent and very trainable; even at 8 weeks of age, she can learn many basic commands.

That being said, Alaskan Huskies can have a stubborn streak. If you tell her to do something she doesn’t really feel like doing at that very moment, she may well not obey. For this reason, it is important you show strong leadership with your Alaskan Husky from the word go."
I don't own a husky my friend :p:, besides Indian authorities have placed a complete ban on the import of dogs , these beauties have a hard time in surviving in Indian summers ,they need sub zero temperature to be well , .
I own a fat black lab ,and my sister owns a Welsh corgi :smitten:

pakistani bully dog, the best fight dog in the world. dont play any games with these dogs they usually bite your throat and wont let go till he has drained the blood out of your body

one of them can kill a man or 2 alive easily
hqdefault.jpg

9291991b53ba9dc6c4b56fd531949975.jpg

11baabb2fbfbf384a6c71b8c191ce180.jpg

pakistani-mastiff-dog-amazing-bully-kutta-indian-facts-and-breed-info-breeds-images-1024x576.jpg

pakistani bully dog, the best fight dog in the world. dont play any games with these dogs they usually bite your throat and wont let go till he has drained the blood out of your body

hqdefault.jpg

pakistani-mastiff-dog-amazing-bully-kutta-indian-facts-and-breed-info-breeds-images-1024x576.jpg
These dogs remind me of alangu mastiff dogs that I have seen in Bengaluru, they were dark coloured and strong but not as aggressive as these dogs

hqdefault.jpg

Try to enter a house with these lot roaming. Anyone outside the household, entering the parameter is instantly recognized as hostile. My mother in law got a bloody zoo is her house from chicken to a fully grown mature turtle. Some pesky druggies were stealing her chickens. Someone told her about the BK as guard dogs. She raised a puppy without knowing anything about the breed. 12 months down the line, that puppy turned into an absolute beast. Goes without saying there was not a single intrusion in the house afterwards. These fkers when they bark, you can hear them from distance.

Try to enter a house with these lot roaming. Anyone outside the household, entering the parameter is instantly recognized as hostile. My mother in law got a bloody zoo is her house from chicken to a fully grown mature turtle. Some pesky druggies were stealing her chickens. Someone told her about the BK as guard dogs. She raised a puppy without knowing anything about the breed. 12 months down the line, that puppy turned into an absolute beast. Goes without saying there was not a single intrusion in the house afterwards. These fkers when they bark, you can hear them from distance.
These dogs not to be played with bro, most of time you will see these dogs are kept in rural farming areas because they stop people from stealing fruit vegtables etc.

but yeah ive also herd some very sad stories of poor children dying because they tried to take fruit or something and the owners had these dogs patrolling.

hqdefault.jpg

I think Tibetan mastiff,American bull dogs are the most dangerous domestic varieties of dog.

I think Tibetan mastiff,American bull dogs are the most dangerous domestic varieties of dog.
This is a pakistani mastiff and would eat alive an American bull dog in a matter of seconds. Not sure about the tibetan one.

Back
Top Bottom