logo_client_meghdut.png

logo_client_ghurbo.png

logo_client_chilis.png

logo_client_bhalothakun.png

logo_client_egen.png

logo_client_richmond_hotel_and_suites.png

logo_client_madly.png

logo_client_food_bank.png

Here's a UI that was designed for local money transfer/mobile banking service BKash. But we are veering off of the topic here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A subsidiary of BRAC Bank, bKash emerged in 2010 from funding through the bank.

We crafted a unique user experience and design for their website, with innovation and usability a prime concern.

image_project_web_bKash_mockup_1440px_02.jpg

image_project_web_bKash_mockup_1440px_03.jpg

image_project_web_bKash_mockup_1440px_04.jpg

image_project_web_bKash_mockup_1440px_05.jpg

image_project_web_bKash_mockup_1440px_06.jpg

@Bilal9
I just did a web search for phone manufacturing plants in India. came up with this:
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/ne...s-set-up-in-india-in-last-year-prasad-1451588

not sure why there has to be a competition with India here. I was only mentioning this when someone posted this is the first mobile manufacturing in S.Asia. i wanted to check that - and show thats not true. thats all.

BD has a huge population concentration and local manufacturing of goods like these and FMCGs will always help such countries in saving forex.

http://www.thedailystar.net/bytes/f...rtphoneprimo-e8i-wato-hits-the-market-1506667
First 'Made in Bangladesh' Smartphone Primo E8i by Walton hits the market

phone_4.jpg

‘Primo E8i', the first locally manufactured smartphone by Walton Walton Digi-Tech Industries Ltd was launched in the market last week. The 4.5-inch Primo E8i features a 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor, Mali-400 GPU, 512 MB RAM with 8 GB internal storage. It has a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front camera for selfies. The phone runs on Android Marshmallow and features a 1700 mAh li-ion battery.

Price: Tk. 3,500/-

COngrats. Great. Carry on Guys. Good luck.

its not E8 banglaundhu as always ?as i know everything new must be bangla bundhu in BD

@Bilal9
I just did a web search for phone manufacturing plants in India. came up with this:
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/ne...s-set-up-in-india-in-last-year-prasad-1451588

not sure why there has to be a competition with India here. I was only mentioning this when someone posted this is the first mobile manufacturing in S.Asia. i wanted to check that - and show thats not true. thats all.

BD has a huge population concentration and local manufacturing of goods like these and FMCGs will always help such countries in saving forex.

Actually no one in Bangladesh is trying to compete with India here - there is no d*ck measuring going on. I am just pointing out the curious fact that last year 11 crore phones were made there in 37 plants and all of them were assembled from SKD or in rare cases - CKD assemblies made in China.

In this very forum - Sanghi trolls continue every day to denigrate our industrial efforts every chance they get. Any good news about Bangladesh is met with ridicule and disbelief because only 'mera bharat' can be 'mahaan'. Bangladeshis are all supposedly liers.

Where are the trolls now? Cat got their tongue I guess.

I suggest sane Indians speak up when Indian trolls keep raising their ugly heads bad mouthing Bangladesh.

We all have read about a time (back in the license Raj days) that everything was made from scratch in India (Bajaj Autos, Tata buses and trucks) you name it. Nothing could be imported in SKD or CKD units - everything had to be made from scratch. Those days are gone I guess. Nowadays businesses in India (Cellphone makers like JIO or Karbonn) are all out to make a quick buck - that's all. No indigenization, providing local high-quality jobs, long-term vision or planning because Indian govt. turned their back on educated people.

The university educated chaps who design circuit boards and test them won't have a job because you are importing SKD items and slapping them together.

When you do that - you are basically at the mercy (price-wise and flexibility-wise) of the foreign supplier in China. You have no design capability of your own, nor any ability to compete. Also means your govt. has no desire to provide good long term engineering jobs to Indians. This didn't have to be like this. Indian engineering wages are still one third that of China. This basically means Indian govt. doesn't give a flying rat's behind about its engineering graduates.

Deja Vu....o_O

Look at the only comment in the very link you provided....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shob A. | 11 months ago
Believe it or not, there are no companies in India that manufacture the phones, they only assemble it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you ask me, this whole Modi 'Make in India' thing is a feel-good eyewash to fool Indians. The govt. there is only interested in a few token projects that show up to be good copy in the online media and on TV so the Sanghi chorus-wallahs can keep doing their chorus routine. That's the sense I get when I talk to my Indian buddies. Way easy to fool most gullible Indians.

Where are the hundreds of SEZs supposedly being set up in India and where are the jobs? Where are those discussion threads in PDF? And I'm not talking back-office jobs, I'm talking actual jobs for semi-skilled people that really need them.

If Bangladesh is making a hundred SEZ's - shouldn't India be making a thousand?

Manufactured or assembled :-// ?

Circuit boards manufactured from surface mount device level using pick and place machines and LCD screens made locally as well. Please see start of this thread and this post.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/firs...n-hits-the-market.533949/page-3#post-10101433

To be factual, they still import some parts like Camera modules and Processors and a lot of parts. But they mentioned they will go into manufacturing Camera modules too. Processors will be tough because setting up Chip foundries aka FABs will not be cheap.

Last edited:
Circuit boards manufactured from surface mount device level using pick and place machines and LCD screens made locally as well. Please see start of this thread and this post.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/firs...n-hits-the-market.533949/page-3#post-10101433

To be factual, they still import some parts like Camera modules and Processors and a lot of parts. But they mentioned they will go into manufacturing Camera modules too. Processors will be tough because setting up Chip foundries aka FABs will not be cheap.

So Walton will probably be like HTC which makes everything apart from SOC and Android OS.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom