What's new

First 'Made in Bangladesh' Smartphone Primo E8i by Walton hits the market

12:00 AM, January 29, 2018 / LAST MODIFIED: 11:16 AM, January 29, 2018
just in
Walton releases a new entry level smartphone

primo_nf3.jpg

Walton has released 'Primo NF3', an entry level entrant in the market. This device was manufactured at the mobile phone plant of Walton Digi-Tech Industries Ltd. in Chandra of Gazipur. The six-inch large screen comes equipped with a 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor, 1 GB of RAM with 8 GB ROM (expandable up to 32 GB), Mali-500 GPU and 8MP rear and front camera. The phone runs on Android Nougat 7.0 and features a 3300 mAh li-polymer battery.

Price: Tk. 7,099/-

http://www.thedailystar.net/bytes/w...el-primo-nf3-smartphone-in-bangladesh-1526668

12:00 AM, January 29, 2018 / LAST MODIFIED: 11:16 AM, January 29, 2018
just in
Walton releases a new entry level smartphone

primo_nf3.jpg

Walton has released 'Primo NF3', an entry level entrant in the market. This device was manufactured at the mobile phone plant of Walton Digi-Tech Industries Ltd. in Chandra of Gazipur. The six-inch large screen comes equipped with a 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor, 1 GB of RAM with 8 GB ROM (expandable up to 32 GB), Mali-500 GPU and 8MP rear and front camera. The phone runs on Android Nougat 7.0 and features a 3300 mAh li-polymer battery.

Price: Tk. 7,099/-

http://www.thedailystar.net/bytes/w...el-primo-nf3-smartphone-in-bangladesh-1526668

it should be mali 400, comrade. the article probably got it wrong.

BTW, its sad to see that they are still using cortex A7 and mali 400 combination to this day. :sick::nono:

wow Walton is R&D and innovation powerhouse, 2 moths after announcing the smart phone development it already hit the market...watchout Apple and samsung

wow Walton is R&D and innovation powerhouse, 2 moths after announcing the smart phone development it already hit the market...watchout Apple and samsung

As much as I like Walton, Apple and Samsung are now marketing companies at stratospheric level. Apple and Samsung are world class world-beater companies. Samsung has manufacturing arm unlike Apple.

Walton still has some ways to go to reach the level of those companies in R&D as well as marketing.

It can handily do that however in the country localization context (Bangladeshi UI and features localization like language, apps). Like how NTT and Samsung do it in Japan and Korea respectively.

I know you probably said this half in jest - just setting the record straight....

As much as I like Walton, Apple and Samsung are now marketing companies at stratospheric level. Apple and Samsung are world class world-beater companies. Samsung has manufacturing arm unlike Apple.

Walton still has some ways to go to reach the level of those companies in R&D as well as marketing.

It can handily do that however in the country localization context (Bangladeshi UI and features localization like language, apps). Like how NTT and Samsung do it in Japan and Korea respectively.

I know you probably said this half in jest - just setting the record straight....

I wanted to update this old informative thread with some of the new cellphone backward integration capabilities Walton has invested in. These capabilities have involved many crores of investments to become an OEM supplier of motherboards for other local volume featurephone manufacturers and assemblers, which are a staple of less solvent phone users in Bangladesh. It is clear that Walton is moving upmarket and will leave featurephone assembly to more basic smaller outfits.

Waiting for India to get to 2011 by introducing their first made in India smartphone made by an Indian company. At least BD has something to show for. For an Indian who has nothing to show for other than phones only assembled in India, this is quite a sad display of desperate attempt at berating BD.
Please do not insult Indian capabilities. They will soon send men to the Moon!! You must believe it because they used to do so 5,000 years ago.

Is there any institution in India that teaches trolling? I'm sure if there is, you guys are teachers there. Indian Institution of Trolls. Please write a book. I wanna learn too
Simply you can't. For that you have to be by born devil eyes

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom