What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me explain it to you in a more elaborate fashion.

This mars mission only had a payload of 1400 kg, now considering a human flight, the weight of the personnel, along with their life support system and foods will be humongous. And such massive payload is unsuitable to be lifted off from Earth in one go. So the 'spaceship' has to be assembled in the earth's orbit, more like ISS. And then propelled towards Mars.

And to return the crew, it would need enough fuel for a return trip, or ion propulsion engine. Making ion propulsion engine is no biggie, but making an engine of considerable thrust is going to take some time. Given that NASA has dozens of prototypes, and almost none is fit for full scale development for human spaceflight. And ISRO haven't started yet.
I am waiting for my turn...I will reply back soon.
So, you are out of the race? And @levina & @Parul are going to India's first Astronaut in its own ship!! All ladies Vyomonauts!!
I YAAAMMMM :agree:..

Sure, but it helps others identify who I am. Which is not cool. But you can ask me questions in either discipline if that helps.

I'm not judging you, for an example, i'm doing grad studies in Electrical Engineering, and specialization in Nanotechnology. And in Nanotechnology, my research domain is in Plasmonic resonance of Nanoparticle when exposed to electromagnetic wave, optimized for PDT for Cancer treatment, and Negative Refractive Index Metamaterials for Electromagnetic Waveguides.

Ask me questions, either I can't explain properly or you don't have enough grasps to understand my technicalities. :D

I don't have enough grasps on your subject to ask you any question of significant weightage.

Or i Can go down the Hall way and wake up few guys doing PhD in Radio Communication and Mechanical Engineering. But that might be a little awkward at this of the hour. :D

Ohhhh phaleeezzzzzzz 8-)
You were trying to prove thatAPJ Abdul Kalam luvs "saffron"....and that he is a pro hindutva....
I am not expecting too much but atleast stick to your words...
You were even painting the very secular ISRO and DRDO saffron.Such a ghajini case you are!!!

I am not responsible for your Stupidity. You need to blame your parents for that.

I said Abdul Kalam is supportive of Hindutva which is why BJP made him president in the first place and Sonia Gandhi knocked him out. That is why he could raise in DRDO which is as political as any other govt. office in India.

As I said, no point in blaming others for your limited ability to understand.

I'm not judging you, for an example, i'm doing grad studies in Electrical Engineering, and specialization in Nanotechnology. And in Nanotechnology, my research domain is in Plasmonic resonance of Nanoparticle when exposed to electromagnetic wave, optimized for PDT for Cancer treatment, and Negative Refractive Index Metamaterials for Electromagnetic Waveguides.

Ask me questions, either I can't explain properly or you don't have enough grasps to understand my technicalities. :D

I don't have enough grasps on your subject to ask you any question of significant weightage.

Or i Can go down the Hall way and wake up few guys doing PhD in Radio Communication and Mechanical Engineering. But that might be a little awkward at this of the hour. :D

arre, abhi tak jah rahe ho? Idhar aaj chhuti hai (Shivratri). Isiliye sab PDF main baithe hain. Ja ke so jao. Aur wahan snow fall kam hua ke nahin?

I am also there.....
how only ladies will go to space......not fair.....:feminist:

OK you become Collins and the two ladies will become Armstrong and Aldrin

arre, abhi tak jah rahe ho? Idhar aaj chhuti hai (Shivratri). Isiliye sab PDF main baithe hain. Ja ke so jao. Aur wahan snow fall kam hua ke nahin?

Temperature is -18 degree Celsius, snow storm ki warning to hai mobile me. Assignment kar raha hu, kal submission hai.

Really ? :lol:

Truth is stranger than Fiction ..........He was a muslim who was proud of his Hindu roots and respected Hindutva and understood it for what it was.

Dude india has many religion and foundation,values of india is secularism. It's good that people like kalam exist in society.His moral is high.He sees nation above his religion. We need such people don't try to abuse these ppl with your weird propaganda. That picture just shows he enjoy every religion of india along with his own.And wonder why we raises question when they don't do that. GROW UP. Rest god bless you(Now don't ask which god?).

I am not responsible for your Stupidity. You need to blame your parents for that.

I said Abdul Kalam is supportive of Hindutva which is why BJP made him president in the first place and Sonia Gandhi knocked him out. That is why he could raise in DRDO which is as political as any other govt. office in India.

As I said, no point in blaming others for your limited ability to understand.
this is how you talk to a fellow indian......
atleast show some respect to your parents and what they have taught you....
show some sanskar.....of being Hindu....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom