What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Structural Aerospace you mean? Or radio communication equipment optimized for Aerospace use?

That would be narrowing it down too much on an open forum........ but I have expertise in both areas as they converge in Aerospace applications.

Post Reported !!:mad:

ab to Raiytaa faila ke rahunga :agree:

:bunny:

arrey nahi bakshoo mujhe :D
arrey we can have any name we want.....
we are Indians and we will always call us Vyomnaut.....:agree:
P.S. vyoumnauts are the person travelling not the rocket.....:enjoy:
but for indian rocket to be ready...we need to wait..another 8-10 year...:cray::cray:
arrey ppl travelling inside an Indian rocket wiil be called vyom nauts only nohhh?
So i will travel in an Indian rocket ONLY...let it take 8-10yrs i dont mind.I can wait.:p:

About 2 years back nobody believed we could dream of mars...but today we can.
We can not predict if a new invention can propel our space reasearch in the near future.Its not economics.And you know so well about it.:)

I see what you mean there.

And no, in case of human flight, you cannot rely on 'gravity sling shot' type of propulsion. Ion propulsion is something entirely new, and in most case out of India's grasps, for the time being.

I see what you mean there.

And no, in case of human flight, you cannot rely on 'gravity sling shot' type of propulsion. Ion propulsion is something entirely new, and in most case out of India's grasps, for the time being.
Fine...but you do know why we opted for a sling shot in the first place.
when you said " for the time being"...you meant right now.You never know what we may have tomorrow.Now that all bad relationships are being thawed...I am sure India will achieve it sooner or later.:)
Bas karo dada, bahot hua.:D
No no...let me him do it...:D
Somebody here needed that kinda spanking and i was waiting for it from a very long time :whistle:

arrey ppl travelling inside an Indian rocket wiil be called vyom nauts only nohhh?
So i will travel in an Indian rocket ONLY...let it take 8-10yrs i dont mind.I can wait.:p:
no....they will be called vyomnaut because they are indian....:agree:
do you think an american travelling in russan rocket ro space station will be called ...aeronaut or cosmonaut.....:D

no...now thats too long......you are cruel to your student......:cray::cray:

And we have living legend of weird propaganda..:big_boss:

Really ? :lol:

edit8.jpg

13_09_43_14_APJ_Kalam_june_18_2012.jpg

20061201_1_2.jpg

20040326005112201.jpg

a-p-j-a-k-2.jpg

a-p-j-a-k-1.jpg

Truth is stranger than Fiction ..........He was a muslim who was proud of his Hindu roots and respected Hindutva and understood it for what it was.

Mal ta amake quote korchena.Haath kamracchi nijer :lol: By the way, darun nile kintu.

2 ta puro alada discipline quote korlo which are entirely different from each other. Hard for one to achieve mastery over the both, unless he's 'Bruce Wayne'.

Sorry for that, being a strong proponent of technical education, i prefer answers that are more directed to a definite discipline.

Sure, but it helps others identify who I am. Which is not cool. But you can ask me questions in either discipline if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom