What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 ta puro alada discipline quote korlo which are entirely different from each other. Hard for one to achieve mastery over the both, unless he's 'Bruce Wayne'.
Dhopbaaz. Ager post gulo dakho.maltar mathaye serious kichu hoechilo chotobelay. :lol:

no....they will be called vyomnaut because they are indian....:agree:
do you think an american travelling in russan rocket ro space station will be called ...aeronaut or cosmonaut.....:D
Dont confuse me....:girl_wacko:

Dem!god said:
no...now thats too long......you are cruel to your student......:cray::cray:
yes I know by then you would have grown big enough for a rocket....you might not even fit into it :D
Truth is stranger than Fiction ..........He was a muslim who was proud of his Hindu roots and respected Hindutva and understood it for what it was.

APJ abdul kalam amongst the monks....

1.jpg

APJ abdul kalam amongst the Christians

2.jpg

APJ abdul kalam with muslims

3.jpg

Your propoganda failed Mr manavantratruti.......:rofl::rofl:
APJ abdul kalam is an Indian first..

And your problem is you are dreaming...and hallucinating.:wacko:
ppl like you have brought Hinduism to its present stage shambolic state.
You have no proof whatsoever to prove that ISRO and DRDO (god forbid) are pro hindutva organisations.You are tarnishing those organisations.

LOL. Its a free country and you are entitled to your opinion.

Fine...but you do know why we opted for a sling shot in the first place.
when you said " for the time being"...you meant right now.You never know what we may have tomorrow.Now that all bad relationships are being thawed...I am sure India will achieve it sooner or later.:)

Let me explain it to you in a more elaborate fashion.

This mars mission only had a payload of 1400 kg, now considering a human flight, the weight of the personnel, along with their life support system and foods will be humongous. And such massive payload is unsuitable to be lifted off from Earth in one go. So the 'spaceship' has to be assembled in the earth's orbit, more like ISS. And then propelled towards Mars.

And to return the crew, it would need enough fuel for a return trip, or ion propulsion engine. Making ion propulsion engine is no biggie, but making an engine of considerable thrust is going to take some time. Given that NASA has dozens of prototypes, and almost none is fit for full scale development for human spaceflight. And ISRO haven't started yet.

LOL. Its a free country and you are entitled to your opinion.
Yes I am....I am so aware of it.
But freedom of speech is being misused by someone here.....do i even have to point my finger at that person??:azn:

Dont confuse me....:girl_wacko:

yes I know by then you would have grown big enough for a rocket....you might not even fit into it :D
yes...now what you say...my teacher.....:D:D

I am now grown enough for rocket.....:crazy_pilot:

BTW among All those having discussion here "How many are confident that they will fit in that suit?"

@Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Skull and Bones @levina @scorpionx @Parul
hehehe...
sirji..thats a good question......
I think I will fitt in....some how....:partay::partay:

What propaganda ? My whole point was the he is an Indian first :rofl: (not a muslim) .......what a moron.
Ohhhh phaleeezzzzzzz 8-)

You were trying to prove thatAPJ Abdul Kalam luvs "saffron"....and that he is a pro hindutva....

Manvantaratruti said:
He was a muslim who was proud of his Hindu roots and respected Hindutva and understood it for what it was.
I am not expecting too much but atleast stick to your words...
You were even painting the very secular ISRO and DRDO saffron.Such a ghajini case you are!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom