What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has orange suite got to do with Hindutva ? Working up another strawman argument ?

Oh!! Yes,yes. Actually one's acumen has to reach a celestial level to imagine that Islamic invasion made Indian scientists ultra nationalists. That is the argument of a genius, off course.

LOL. Don't believe it if you don't want to. Which part do you have difficulty believing ? ...that couple of ISRO Directors used to donate to RSS ? or that BARC is full of Hindutva Nationalists ? Do you think those who build Nukes do not know the history of India (islamic invasion etc.) and feel strongly about it ?

Believe whatever makes you sleep easy.
i have difficulty believing that YOU work with ISRO and DRDO.

Not at all. Just stating Facts. I work with ISRO and DRDO, I should know. Most nationalists tend to be pro Hindutva:coffee:

hey bhagwaan bacha le
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

completely ignominious!!!

:blink::blink:

pehle mere alerts nahi mil rahe the. . ab trip ke liye bhi naam tak nahi liya. :sad:

uthale upar wale mujhe :hitwall:

errrr....i didnt know you were on line Chuck.:ashamed:

but an Indian student is going with you....:)
what a rocket has to do....be it indian or russian ...its for humans.....:agree:

No but a Russian rocket is for cosmonauts...Russians
I aspire to be a VYOMNAUT...nothing else....:agree:

what will you say of APJ Abdul Kalam...
he is a nationalist and not a hindutva guy...

If you remember it was BJP who made him President. :disagree: ................and Sonia Gandhi who kept him out. (after he kept Sonia Gandhi out of PM office :P)

He was supportive of Hindutva too.........just like Sardar Patel. He was not bound by religious bigotry practiced by his ilk.

Kya hai haddi bhai ??:angry:
are you still planning to visit mars on your bullock cart?? :coffee:

It'll take a considerable time to develop a high thrust ion propulsion engine to take astronauts back and forth Mars. So 15 years is not enough to develop such capability, specially by a nation like India.

Not at all. Just stating Facts. I work with ISRO and DRDO, I should know. Most nationalists tend to be pro Hindutva:coffee:

Nice, what is your domain?

No but a Russian rocket is for cosmonauts...Russians
I aspire to be a VYOMNAUT...nothing else....
arrey we can have any name we want.....
we are Indians and we will always call us Vyomnaut.....:agree:
P.S. vyoumnauts are the person travelling not the rocket.....:enjoy:
but for indian rocket to be ready...we need to wait..another 8-10 year...:cray::cray:

you will have more adventure in indian rocket:enjoy:...Adventure is on:crazy_pilot:
thanks bro....your precious suggestion is under consideration...:tup:

If you remember it was BJP who made him President. :disagree: ................and Sonia Gandhi who kept him out. (after he kept Sonia Gandhi out of PM office :P)

He was supportive of Hindutva too.........just like Sardar Patel. He was not bound by religious bigotry practiced by his ilk.
its thats the point...we should not bound these things in religion.....but keep it open for all people.....:tup:

And we have living legend of weird propaganda..:big_boss:

That is your problem.
And your problem is you are dreaming...and hallucinating.:wacko:
ppl like you have brought Hinduism to its present stage shambolic state.
You have no proof whatsoever to prove that ISRO and DRDO (god forbid) are pro hindutva organisations.You are tarnishing those organisations.

It'll take a considerable time to develop a high thrust ion propulsion engine to take astronauts back and forth Mars. So 15 years is not enough to develop such capability, specially by a nation like India.
About 2 years back nobody believed we could dream of mars...but today we can.
We can not predict if a new invention can propel our space reasearch in the near future.Its not economics.And you know so well about it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom