What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange suits are conveniently visible at the time of search and rescue whenever emergency occurs during launching and landing of shuttles. This is why NASA uses orange suits during launching their space shuttle, while they use white suits to reflect the heat of sun and white is clearly visible in "black" space.

Kya hai haddi bhai ??:angry:
are you still planning to visit mars on your bullock cart?? :coffee:

Not many people know this, but most ISRO and BARC scientists are hardcore Hindutva........Most DRDO scientists I have met have strong right wing leanings too. :angel:
You gotta be kidding me??:P
you are painting ISRO and BARC saffron??

hehehe...
I am ready..to go now....:)
pack your bag......I have leased a russian rocket....
we will leave soon...:agree:

Russian rocket???:angry:
INDIAN rocket:smitten:

Last edited:
Not at all. Just stating Facts. I work with ISRO and DRDO, I should know. Most nationalists tend to be pro Hindutva
yeah for sure ...whatever you post as "facts" :pleasantry:are to be considered sacrosanct proof (sans the real proof :coffee: )

Not at all. Just stating Facts. I work with ISRO and DRDO, I should know. Most nationalists tend to be pro Hindutva:coffee:
Yes, NASA too has become a Hindutwavadi organization.:enjoy:

images

yeah for sure ...whatever you post as "facts" :pleasantry:are to be considered sacrosanct proof (sans the real proof :coffee: )

LOL. Don't believe it if you don't want to. Which part do you have difficulty believing ? ...that couple of ISRO Directors used to donate to RSS ? or that BARC is full of Hindutva Nationalists ? Do you think those who build Nukes do not know the history of India (islamic invasion etc.) and feel strongly about it ?

Believe whatever makes you sleep easy.

Yes, NASA too has become a Hindutwavadi organization.:enjoy:

images

What has orange suite got to do with Hindutva ? Working up another strawman argument ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom