What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not responsible for your Stupidity. You need to blame your parents for that.

I said Abdul Kalam is supportive of Hindutva which is why BJP made him president in the first place and Sonia Gandhi knocked him out. That is why he could raise in DRDO which is as political as any other govt. office in India.

As I said, no point in blaming others for your limited ability to understand.
Kalam was not made president because he supported Hindutva. His life long achievement in science and technology was more than enough to make him qualified for the post and it was a calculative step from BJP to reshape their anti-minority image. You can shelve your crap theory somewhere else.:lol: And don't use abuses. That is the last resort of idiots. I am off to sleep now, you made my day. Bye.

How much does it cost tho? American ones are like million $ expensive. I hope ISRO make them cheaper.

I am not responsible for your Stupidity. You need to blame your parents for that.
SHUT UP!!!

Manvantaratruti said:
I said Abdul Kalam is supportive of Hindutva which is why BJP made him president in the first place and Sonia Gandhi knocked him out. That is why he could raise in DRDO which is as political as any other govt. office in India.
Rubbish.
BJP utilised him.Why didnt they support him for a second term??
Manvantaratruti said:
As I said, no point in blaming others for your limited ability to understand.
Look who is talking....
The one who luvs to paint the world saffron.How smart!!!
Such din and such preposterity!!!!:haha:

I'm not judging you, for an example, i'm doing grad studies in Electrical Engineering, and specialization in Nanotechnology. And in Nanotechnology, my research domain is in Plasmonic resonance of Nanoparticle when exposed to electromagnetic wave, optimized for PDT for Cancer treatment, and Negative Refractive Index Metamaterials for Electromagnetic Waveguides.

Ask me questions, either I can't explain properly or you don't have enough grasps to understand my technicalities. :D

I don't have enough grasps on your subject to ask you any question of significant weightage.

Or i Can go down the Hall way and wake up few guys doing PhD in Radio Communication and Mechanical Engineering. But that might be a little awkward at this of the hour. :D

LOL. So you are a kid doing research on Electromagnetic resonance to recognize and target nano layers. Sounds more like BioTechnology to me :lol:

I am a Program Manager handling Multi million $ projects in Aerospace. I think you should stick to making snide comments with your friends before you make a fool of yourself in a pissing contest more suitable for someone you age. :lol:

Rubbish.

IIRC , BJP supported a second term for him .

It was the congress which opposed and brought Prathiba Patil because Kalam refused to be a rubber stamp President .

this is how you talk to a fellow indian......
atleast show some respect to your parents and what they have taught you....
show some sanskar.....of being Hindu....
Rehne do demiii...this guy wont understand.

@Manvantaratruti is a psuedo hindu....pretty much like a fox in a sheep's skin.I had told you that its because of ppl like him that Hinduism is in such shambolic state today.

Rubbish.
its not like that...
BJP was in support....but he was not ready to go in..without an assurance of a win...
thats why....and congress...did not wanted him......they wanted prathibha patil...:)

Rubbish.

LOL. As usual you flash your ignorance with great pride. :lol:

BJP did support him for a second term both in 2007 AND 2013. It was the left and UPA who wanted him out.

LOL. So you are a kid doing research on Electromagnetic resonance to recognize and target nano layers. Sounds more like BioTechnology to me :lol:

I am a Program Manager handling Multi million $ projects in Aerospace. I think you should stick to making snide comments with your friends before you make a fool of yourself in a pissing contest more suitable for someone you age. :lol:

Nanoparticle, not layers. And if you analyze it properly, it's more into Physics than 'Biotechnology'. Even though the intention of application is more into biotechnology. Example can be cited about MRI, where the working principle of Physics has been optimized for Healthcare.

You being a big *** man, handling multi-million dollar projects in Aerospace, should know about that.

P.S. When you talk about identification, you get into spectroscopy, with Stokes and Anti-Stokes radiation. That is not exactly my domain, but can run the machines. :)

IIRC , BJP supported a second term for him .

It was the congress which opposed and brought Prathiba Patil because Kalam refused to be a rubber stamp President .

Well kurup...that is true.
But the issue is this guy manvantratruti thinks ISRO and DRDO are pro-hindutva...and that APJ abdul kalam too is one amongst them...and thats the reason he joined BJP.I am trying to drill some sense into him.He just politicizes every issue and adds a tadka of religion into it.

Dude india has many religion and foundation,values of india is secularism. It's good that people like kalam exist in society.His moral is high.He sees nation above his religion. We need such people don't try to abuse these ppl with your weird propaganda. That picture just shows he enjoy every religion of india along with his own.And wonder why we raises question when they don't do that. GROW UP. Rest god bless you(Now don't ask which god?).

So now you admit Kalam was about his religion and was supportive of Indian values which are nothing but Hindu values ? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom