What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. As usual you flash your ignorance with great pride. :lol:

BJP did support him for a second term both in 2007 AND 2013. It was the left and UPA who wanted him out.
Fine...you scored point for this one...but then not for your other claims

1) ISRO and DRDO are pro hindutva
2) APJ abdul kalam is proud of his hindu roots
3) You work with ISRO and DRDO ( :rofl::rofl:)

So now you admit Kalam was about his religion and was supportive of Indian values which are nothing but Hindu values ? :devil:
can things be misconstrued to this extent????
hey bhagwaan!!!

Last edited:
this is how you talk to a fellow indian......
atleast show some respect to your parents and what they have taught you....
show some sanskar.....of being Hindu....

Respect is given where it is earned. Not with fools who have the audacity to call name and talk big about things they know nothing about.

I don't do charity in pdf.

Respect is given where it is earned. Not with fools who have the audacity to call name and talk big about things they know nothing about.

I don't do charity in pdf.
yes respect is earned....
but then again...you don't expect the same for you....
b'coz the words you are using is not as sweet as honey...and the concerned person will reply you in kind.....
and remember....charity begins at home....so learn this first......

Kalam was not made president because he supported Hindutva. His life long achievement in science and technology was more than enough to make him qualified for the post and it was a calculative step from BJP to reshape their anti-minority image. You can shelve your crap theory somewhere else.:lol: And don't use abuses. That is the last resort of idiots. I am off to sleep now, you made my day. Bye.

In real life, especially in govt. orgs. there are MANY people who are Qualified for the Post. The most Political of them get the post. Get it ? ......real life is not a fairy tale :lol:

yes respect is earned....
but then again...you don't expect the same for you....
b'coz the words you are using is not as sweet as honey...and the concerned person will reply you in kind.....
and remember....charity begins at home....so learn this first......

LOL. I am not here to earn respect. I get plenty of that in real life.

and.....I never throw the first stone ....But I sure as hell throw the last one.

@Armstrong Wanna go over the blue veil? Think of it, you'll be the first of your kind to go there, I mean a hermo cow..the first hermo cow in space! :-)

Fine...you scored point for this one...but then not for you other claims
1) ISRO and DRDO are pro hindutva
2) APJ abdul kalam is proud of his hindu roots
3) You work with ISRO and DRDO ( :rofl::rofl:)
can things be misconstrued to this extent????
hey bhagwaan!!!

Clearly you have nothing intelligent to say. What a waste. Now take a hike.

ok..I will try....but then I will be last one.....:agree:

congratulations :angel:

Red? Why Red? Pink would have been better. :D

It's more bright 'orangy' than red and it's a color chosen because it's very easily visible to the eye in most circumstances (including dimming sunlight). In case of ejection or rescue operations, they can be easily spotted by rescuers.

Surprised to see its no white.

White is a good color when you are working in space because it reflects off sunlight. When you're designing suits for astronuats who will be primarily inside the capsule, orange is a better color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom