What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype-eeeee is omnipresent and watching you.... Naswar Peace Prize is not what you understand it to be...... re-read Dilli's last post......... you should actually be spanked for being such a good samaritan. Fool. o_O:mad:
I saw this -
OMG.png

The Emperor!!!
... and I am like ...

upload_2014-2-27_16-50-28.jpeg

How is it Fanaticism to speak the truth ? :azn:
Chillax - soon this thread will breathe its last :P :devil:

Surprised to see its no white.
I believe the Red is for safety reasons- it is more attention grabbing and as the Indian Astronauts will be returning to earth in a capsule and landing in the sea this makes sense (navy rescue swimmers also wear Red).

yes yes ...for sure....a program manager of a "multi million$" project in aerospace has soooooooooooooo much time to troll on an internet site.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are still clinging on to your false claims...ignominiously..... sans any proof.

LOL. You will be surprised how much time I have. Indian govt. and military projects move at their own pace.

BTW today is a holiday for Mahashivratri. :lol:

As for the rest, I said it based on my personal experience both family and work related. Which part of "I have met" do you not understand ?

I have met Abdul Kalam, Dr. Saraswat and 3 ISRO directors and well as most heads of all related DRDO labs. I know what I am talking about. You dont.

@levina

@Manvantaratruti has a point, the folks at DRDO and ISRO are indeed possessed of right wing leanings, this doesn't mean that they should be equated to a lynch mob out for blood, its just about their political POV.

Indian govt. and military projects move at their own pace.
Preposterous!!!
scientists in ISRO are bailing hay and trolls like you spread rumors.

Manvantaratruti said:
As for the rest, I said it based on my personal experience both family and work related. Which part of "I have met" do you not understand ?
"you have met"....as in ...in your dreams???:lol:

Manvantaratruti said:
I have met Abdul Kalam, Dr. Saraswat and 3 ISRO directors and well as most heads of all related DRDO labs. I know what I am talking about. You dont.
such tall claims.....
fainting-smiley.gif

If you really know "what you 're talking about...then why dont you prove it???:azn:

I had nothing to do with it! :hitwall:

BUT IF it makes @kurup feel any better and provides him with succor..then go ahead..you have the great Dilli's blessings.
Just tried not to be a good Samaritan :P :P :devil: Now I am eligible to be promoted :P I guess ... :ashamed:
@Hyperion - I lay all the blame of this thread derailing on Dilli :angel: iGood :P

@Manvantaratruti has a point, the folks at DRDO and ISRO are indeed possessed of right wing leanings, this doesn't mean that they should be equated to a lynch mob out for blood, its just about their political POV.
You gotta be kidding???
How many men from DRDO have you met?? and how many from ISRO??... I know ppl working there...and I dont see any of them with such "leanings". If you guys can prove it...well good.Otherwise lets not feed trolls here.

I had nothing to do with it! :hitwall:

BUT IF it makes @kurup feel any better and provides him with succor..then go ahead..you have the great Dilli's blessings.

What happened to your lemur ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom