What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preposterous!!!
scientists in ISRO are bailing hay and trolls like you spread rumors.
"you have met"....as in ...in your dreams???:lol:

LOL. I am not a scientists. I have scientists working for me. Clearly you have no idea what Program Management means.

Believe what you must. I really don't care either way.

Its not that difficult to meet people in your line of work when you go to seminars and conferences and Design reviews.

Well thank you.

Some people just find it hard to accept reality.
Could you please prove your tall claims....Am i expecting too much from you?

LOL. I am not a scientists. I have scientists working for me. Clearly you have no idea what Program Management means.

Believe what you must. I really don't care either way.
lolzzzz you have no way to prove what you claim...and hence you got down to posting slanderous comments on my parents.Thats the best you can do.:tdown::tdown::tdown:

Last edited:
Just tried not to be a good Samaritan :P :P :devil: Now I am eligible to be promoted :P I guess ... :ashamed:
@Hyperion - I lay all the blame of this thread derailing on Dilli :angel: iGood :P

Dilli baba never promotes anyone ..... the only thing you are going to get from the baba is

thullu-plan-208x214.jpg

I have met Abdul Kalam, Dr. Saraswat and 3 ISRO directors and well as most heads of all related DRDO labs. I know what I am talking about. You dont.
I don't understated ....what does this mean....
i too have met with Abdul Kalam...Dr..saraswat...and G. madhavan Nair.....:azn:
but what does it prove.......they never said they are pro-hindutva......:whistle::whistle:

Could you please prove your tall claims....Am i expecting too much from you?

lolzzzz you have no way to prove what you claim...and hence you got down to posting slanderous comments about my parents.Thats the best you can do.:tdown::tdown::tdown:

:lol: I have no need to prove anything to you. You suffer from delusions of grandeur and a sense of self entitlement.

You post nothing of value except mindless chatter and expect others to join you.

For any scientists to grow into a top position in any organization needs political acumen and the right leaning depending on the org. you work for. In DRDO, BARC, ISRO the leadership leans 'right'. Its as simple as that.

In JNU to get promoted and grow you need to lean 'left'. It is just the way it is.

I don't understated ....what does this mean....
i too have met with Abdul Kalam...Dr..saraswat...and G. madhavan Nair.....:azn:
but what does it prove.......they never said they are pro-hindutva......:whistle::whistle:

Nothing ....just saying its not a big deal to meet them.

But I have worked closely with many people in their organization for many years and part of my job is to know them intimately. I know which side most of them lean.

I have no need to prove anything to you. You suffer from delusions of grandeur and a sense of self entitlement.
You post nothing of value except mindless chatter and expect others to join you.
lolzzz...
And what do you post ??? tall claims?? which you cant even prove...:lol:
I must suggest thats its time you went and met a shrink...and take a pill for hallucination.

Manvantaratruti said:
For any scientists to grow into a top position in any organization needs political acumen and the right leaning depending on the org. you work for. In DRDO, BARC, ISRO the leadership leans 'right'. Its as simple as that.
In JNU to get promoted and grow you need to lean 'left'. It is just the way it is.
So if tomorrow we have Modi as PM...you'll claim all of India leans towards "right":lol:.
You are talking of organisations where 100s and 1000s of ppl work...you dont even know what the majority leans to.
You know zilch about these organisations.:lol::lol:

Nothing ....just saying its not a big deal to meet them.

But I have worked closely with many people in their organization for many years and part of my job is to know them intimately. I know which side most of them lean.
look..buddy..
i will tell you one thing....most of the scientist in top positions and under working them are hindu....
and hence there will be some influence of it.....have seen many times...ISRO chief offering prayes at temples for successful launch....
but it does not mean they are in Right wing or left wing....
why there is need of coloring these institution saffron....they are good in the way they are and it will be in the best interest of the nation that it remains in the same way......

lolzzz...
And what do you ??? tall claims?? which you cant even prove...:lol:
I must suggest thats its time you went and met a shrink...and take a pill for hallucination.
so if tomorrow we have Modi as PM...you'll claim all of India leans towards "right":lol:.
You are talking of organisations where 100s and 1000s of ppl work...you dont even know what the majority leans to.
You know zilch about these organisations.:lol::lol:

Sure. I don't know zilch about these organizations. You do :lol:

doesnt look impressive.:(

Sure. I don't know zilch about these organizations. You do :lol:
Ofcourse even the zilch cant be yours....because you claimed taller things about these organisations sans the proof...:lol:

look..buddy..
i will tell you one thing....most of the scientist in top positions and under working them are hindu....
and hence there will be some influence of it.....have seen many times...ISRO chief offering prayes at temples for successful launch....
why there is need of coloring these institution saffron....they are good in the way they are and it will be in the best interest of the nation that it remains in the same way......
makes complete sense:tup::tup::tup:

...but you're telling it to a guy who wears saffron glares and sees the world saffron.
He doesnt know what it is like to place country before religion.

look..buddy..

I am not coloring these institutions. End of the day you have to perform in any organization. But reality is most defense scientists and Army folks lean towards Hindutva and BJP. It is just the way it is.

Now what is wrong with that ? Are they not allowed to have their political POV ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom