What's new

FIR against Zee News for airing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

@jamahir

@Razia Sultana A muslim quoting a kafir false-prophet who believed in atheism. Stop pretending to be a Muslim.

Disrespecting prophet mohammad(saw) carries a death penalty.

If a non-muslim is teaching something good, then what it is the problem in following it.... Anyways this for you mate.....
14028_862918547100680_2388184028314160592_n.jpg

Yeh ghalat baat hai, yahan bhi corruption karne aagaye Modi ke chele:angry:
Tum ko koi commission nahi milega:p:
i have a friend who is hell bent of converting to Islam just to get married twice. Trying to dissuade him. Tell me something to convince him.

My Hindu and Sikh friends should know better, this thing is not on! Not acceptable. Zee News should have shown better judgment.

i have a friend who is hell bent of converting to Islam just to get married twice. Trying to dissuade him. Tell me something to convince him.

Bolde bhai Khatna(Circumcision) hoga, Shayad this might dissuade him. Maybe his problem is his Tharakpan, you can help him like what Sanju baba has done in PK....:partay:

My Hindu and Sikh friends should know better, this thing is not on! Not acceptable. Zee News should have shown better judgment.
they will face the law ... an apology would be coming soon.

Bolde bhai Khatna(Circumcision) hoga, Shayad this might dissuade him. Maybe his problem is his Tharakpan, you can help him like what Sanju baba has done in PK....:partay:
nah he is a gone case now went too deep and too close .... probably end up in suicide or honor killing.

And as i said i have no herd of Any Hindu writing a book against Gita.

I don't know about any hindu writing a book against Gita (I've come across articles-on web and on print), there are books by Hindu writers which pictures against the popular hindu beliefs.

If a non-muslim is teaching something good, then what it is the problem in following it.... Anyways this for you mate.....
14028_862918547100680_2388184028314160592_n.jpg

If Mohammad was such a nice person then why did he went on attacking and capturing worship place of non muslims which he destroyed/converted into holy place of muslims i.e. Kabba.. What kind of peaceful peace loving prophet of religion of peace would do that? I know you will throw some justification for this act of his, like you guys do for all other acts of his and his followers..

So please stop projecting how peaceful he was. Either give the full picture or do none.

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken even Barkha Dutt showed those cartoons on her show. But I can't find it online. I think NDTV did not put it up online fearing backlash like they usually do.

@mods can we ban this guy always trying to troll Muslims.

Your father should have worn a condom.

you are right. Jamahir ji but telecasting those blasphemous cartoons can be consider as an act of war by Muslims.

Rather i would take it in another way....There should be a freedom to express opinion that can offend all religion...India should be neither a Mullah land not that nut guy Pramod Muthalick type of people..

Back
Top Bottom