What's new

FIR against Zee News for airing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

but I haven't met such muslims, this is the first guy I have seen who is insulting hinduism and indian laws, and if he has done this in front of me, I could have launch an F.I.R. against him and for guys who really think that muslims are anti-India then declare APJ A Kalam an anti-Indian, declare Maulana Abdul Kalam azad a traitor, and there are many more who actually supported India, the fact is that guys who oppose them have to accept that they are also the citizens of India and they are not going anywhere, we have to live with them, so why not we live with communal harmony?
But, But the problem is that And it is true, that muslims are more intolerant than hindus, we have accepted PK as the biggest hit film in India despite insulting Hinduism (we are liberal) but if PK was made to criticize ISLAM, then it could have a disaster for India.
I don't believe in appeasement but we have to accept that communal harmony is the way to progress, And I can say proudly that A common hindu (like me) has accepted this, but morons are everywhere. :-)
even I have muslim friends and family, nobody acts like this.. he's an extremist loser internet jihadi, if this was an Indian website, the authorities would have tracked him down and thrown his asz in jail

people are nice face to face... I rarely see hindus talking sh*t about muslim on their face, but I know many who think muslims are naturally backward and violent people. Thats am talking about normal hindu not RSS hindutva type
yeah, your point is valid, but I have 2-3 female muslims friend, And I can talk with them frankly, I personally asked them about some particular topics which are purely related to women, they never get angry, infact they always replied with logic and smiles :-) obviously I don't have experience of talking to a muslim man face to face, so can't say anything about them, but I have seen many muslim intellectuals in TV, the are also not that much bad. :P

but I haven't met such muslims, this is the first guy I have seen who is insulting hinduism and indian laws, and if he has done this in front of me, I could have launch an F.I.R. against him and for guys who really think that muslims are anti-India then declare APJ A Kalam an anti-Indian, declare Maulana Abdul Kalam azad a traitor, and there are many more who actually supported India, the fact is that guys who oppose them have to accept that they are also the citizens of India and they are not going anywhere, we have to live with them, so why not we live with communal harmony?
But, But the problem is that And it is true, that muslims are more intolerant than hindus, we have accepted PK as the biggest hit film in India despite insulting Hinduism (we are liberal) but if PK was made to criticize ISLAM, then it could have a disaster for India.
I don't believe in appeasement but we have to accept that communal harmony is the way to progress, And I can say proudly that A common hindu (like me) has accepted this, but morons are everywhere. :-)
lolz.. stop this political correctness.. he is muslim.. and there are plenty like him in India.. get used to it. In any case, the likelihood of him doing violent act is extremely low.. he is a softie.. :)

People like him are exactly the reason hindutwavadis are on the rise everywhere, the days have come when even sane headed people mock you if try to preach secular ethos. Don't know where we're headed but this rise of extremist ideologies whether its reactionary or retaliatory is not good for harmony.

Roughly after every 5 post or so...you always proved that you are NOT an Indian citizen and know nothing about the country.

FYI...please embed it in your brain....India doesn't have anti-blasphemy laws. Capital punishment for such an act can only occur in a Sharia compliant country.
Sharia was there for 1000 years. Muslims created this country.

It's Hindustan not KSA... Know the difference my dear Arab dude.
KSA was created by Saudis. India was created by Muslims. Get that in your head, slaveboy.

Sharia was there for 1000 years. Muslims created this country.

KSA was created by Saudis. India was created by Muslims. Get that in your head, slaveboy.

But you are not an Indian. You said it yourself.

There are lot of Muslims in India who harbor such views as @mujhaidind , but cannot express publicly because they are weak in India, as India is 82% Hindu. These guys behave differently in real life and on net, where they think they are anonymous, they spit venom.

Remember Mehdi Masroor, the ISIS twitter guy? No coworker was able to smell that this guys was a terrorist sympathizer. He used to lead a dual life. When on net he was a ISIS guys and in real life a hard working Indian. He forget that net is not anymore anonymous. He got caught and is in prison
yeah, and thats why I have said that common hindus are liberal and tolerant than muslims, NO OFFENSE to them but its true.
But guess what I have a story here a good one.
Once a truck crushed a cow in a road she was injured , (obviously I will not disclose the location) but that was purely muslims area, and you won't believe they actually captured the driver and handed over to police.
And IT'S TRUE MAN.
And I also know HINDUS friends who always go to eat the "sevainya" etc to their muslims friends home on Eid.
This is the true India but obviously its sad that we are not seeing this kinda gesture everywhere in India :P

yeah, and thats why I have said that common hindus are liberal and tolerant than muslims, NO OFFENSE to them but its true.
Once a truck crushed a cow in a road she was injured , (obviously I will not disclose the location) but that was purely muslims area, and you won't believe they actually captured the driver and handed over to police.
And IT'S TRUE MAN.
And I also know HINDUS friends who always go to eat the "sevainya" etc to their muslims friends home on Eid.
This is the true India but obviously its sad that we are not seeing this kinda gesture everywhere in India :P

For a reason, inspite of India having 140 million Muslims, India don't have terrorism. Indian muslims think they are Indians first and muslims second.

Thought there are some blacksheep

For a reason, inspite of India having 140 million Muslims, India don't have terrorism. Indian muslims think they are Indians first and muslims second.

Thought there are some blacksheep
and those blacksheeps are SIMI, IM.
And believe me nobody is going to save them from us, remember bhatkal, remember tunda, at the end of the day they will get what they deserve.

And IT'S TRUE MAN.
very common in urban educated India, and those are the ones who will do something for the upliftment of the rest.. don't waste time on ghettoized jihadis like our indian mujahideen (two marbles short of full blown terrorist) friend here.

the sooner ultra right wing muslims realize that the modi regime really means the sabka saath, sabka vikaas seriously, the better for everyone.

very common in urban educated India, and those are the ones who will do something for the upliftment of the rest.. don't waste time on ghettoized jihadis like our indian mujahideen (two marbles short of full blown terrorist) friend here.

the sooner ultra right wing muslims realize that the modi regime really means the sabka saath, sabka vikaas seriously, the better for everyone.
good point, even in BJP we have seen leaders like naqvi,hussain,nazma. :-)

good point, even in BJP we have seen leaders like naqvi,hussain,nazma. :-)

The sooner you Hinduwadis realize that Owaisi will be the future PM, the better for everyone.

I hope you are referring to Asad and not Akbar. Every Indian can aspire to become PM regardless of his/her caste or religion or race.
A Muslim PM would do wonders. Golden Mughal like era would be created. Plus a Sharia law would be implemented.

This is what India needs. Hindus aren't capable of ruling.

though i don't approve of m.f. hussain essentially doing idolatry by painting hindu mythological figures, below is police security in a exhibition of artists, including of his works...

husain-img_5165-cropped.jpg

and surely, he was threatened with death by bajrang dal and others.
He was a lil b!tch who ran off to escape Indian law. Stop painting a picture of him as a martyr.

Back
Top Bottom