What's new

FIR against Zee News for airing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

The reason why Hindus don't get offended by cow sluaghter is because they know how ridicoulous and bizzare their beliefs are. That's the reason why even Muslims continute and will always continue to slaughter cows irrespective of the laws.

On other Islam is the only true religion and prophet mohammad(pbuh) was the greatest person to ever walk on this planet. So Muslims tolerating any disrespect towards him is out of question.

Well we happen to think you're a joke so we make fun of you. What's wrong with that? It's not like your capable of doing anything other than killing unarmed people. Why should we worry about you?

Yeah there were no Hindu religious leaders calling for his death. Unlike Salman Rushdie or Taslima Nasreen.

though i don't approve of m.f. hussain essentially doing idolatry by painting hindu mythological figures, below is police security in a exhibition of artists, including of his works...

husain-img_5165-cropped.jpg

and surely, he was threatened with death by bajrang dal and others.

The reason why Hindus don't get offended by cow sluaghter is because they know how ridicoulous and bizzare their beliefs are. That's the reason why even Muslims continute and will always continue to slaughter cows irrespective of the laws.

On other Islam is the only true religion and prophet mohammad(pbuh) was the greatest person to ever walk on this planet. So Muslims tolerating any disrespect towards him is out of question.

insulting any religion is allowed here?
How can I report him to the owner of this forum?
And You are a coward illiterate and moron typo person, I won't say you a muslim because as far as I know muslims in India always respected other religion, and I have seen them saying that quran does not allow you to insult any religion, so which quran you read?
Infact you are not a muslim and a false flagger and peoples like you are actually responsible for bad Images of Indian muslims.
Shame On You.

insulting any religion is allowed here?
How can I report him to the owner of this forum?
And You are a coward illiterate and moron typo person, I won't say you a muslim because as far as I know muslims in India always respected other religion, and I have seen them saying that quran does not allow you to insult any religion, so which quran you read?
Infact you are not a muslim and a false flagger and peoples like you are actually responsible for bad Images of Indian muslims.
Shame On You.
lolz.. stop this political correctness.. he is muslim.. and there are plenty like him in India.. get used to it. In any case, the likelihood of him doing violent act is extremely low.. he is a softie.. :)

there is a difference between inter religious violence, which is basically violence between two groups. It happens between tribes, castes, and even linguistic group.
I have not heard any hindu trying to kill another hindu for offending his religious belief by writing a book or making a movie. Yes people have written (especially lower caste authors) criticizing hinduism.. most probably because they are oppressed.

And as i said i have no herd of Any Hindu writing a book against Gita.

First of all I dont need to pretend nor i need your certificate.
Two, how can Buddha be a Kafir when he precedes both jesus and prophet mohammad (saw)?
Buddhas real teaching are not known may have been a Muslim and also not @Mujahid

lolz.. stop this political correctness.. he is muslim.. and there are plenty like him in India.. get used to it. In any case, the likelihood of him doing violent act is extremely low.. he is a softie.. :)

but I haven't met such muslims, this is the first guy I have seen who is insulting hinduism and indian laws, and if he has done this in front of me, I could have launch an F.I.R. against him and for guys who really think that muslims are anti-India then declare APJ A Kalam an anti-Indian, declare Maulana Abdul Kalam azad a traitor, and there are many more who actually supported India, the fact is that guys who oppose them have to accept that they are also the citizens of India and they are not going anywhere, we have to live with them, so why not we live with communal harmony?
But, But the problem is that And it is true, that muslims are more intolerant than hindus, we have accepted PK as the biggest hit film in India despite insulting Hinduism (we are liberal) but if PK was made to criticize ISLAM, then it could have a disaster for India.
I don't believe in appeasement but we have to accept that communal harmony is the way to progress, And I can say proudly that A common hindu (like me) has accepted this, but morons are everywhere. :-)

but I haven't met such muslims, this is the first guy I have seen who is insulting hinduism and indian laws, and if he has done this in front of me, I could have launch an F.I.R. against him and for guys who really think that muslims are anti-India then declare APJ A Kalam an anti-Indian, declare Maulana Abdul Kalam azad a traitor, and there are many more who actually supported India, the fact is that guys who oppose them have to accept that they are also the citizens of India and they are not going anywhere, we have to live with them, so why not we live with communal harmony?
But, But the problem is that And it is true, that muslims are more intolerant than hindus, we have accepted PK as the biggest hit film in India despite insulting Hinduism (we are liberal) but if PK was made to criticize ISLAM, then it could have a disaster for India.
I don't believe in appeasement but we have to accept that communal harmony is the way to progress, And I can say proudly that A common hindu (like me) has accepted this, but morons are everywhere. :-)
people are nice face to face... I rarely see hindus talking sh*t about muslim on their face, but I know many who think muslims are naturally backward and violent people. Thats am talking about normal hindu not RSS hindutva type.

Buddhas real teaching are not known may have been a Muslim and also not @Mujahid
calling buddha muslim is like calling muhammad an ahmedi... Thats not how time works.

@jamahir

@Razia Sultana A muslim quoting a kafir false-prophet who believed in atheism. Stop pretending to be a Muslim.

Disrespecting prophet mohammad(saw) carries a death penalty.
Roughly after every 5 post or so...you always proved that you are NOT an Indian citizen and know nothing about the country.

FYI...please embed it in your brain....India doesn't have anti-blasphemy laws. Capital punishment for such an act can only occur in a Sharia compliant country.

There are lot of Muslims in India who harbor such views as @mujhaidind , but cannot express publicly because they are weak in India, as India is 82% Hindu. These guys behave differently in real life and on net, where they think they are anonymous, they spit venom.

Remember Mehdi Masroor, the ISIS twitter guy? No coworker was able to smell that this guys was a terrorist sympathizer. He used to lead a dual life. When on net he was a ISIS guys and in real life a hard working Indian. He forget that net is not anymore anonymous. He got caught and is in prison

Back
Top Bottom