What's new

FIR against Zee News for airing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

What did Zee News think before telecasting it? Hain? Did they really think that they have freedom of expression with so many Muslims around? hain? I strongly condomn this. Also, that reporter should be awarded 500 lashes and then hanged immediately.

Welcome to the new dawn of India.

Now all religions will seek censorship. They have a good argument. I mean the government banned Salman Rushdie and Hindus, will claim this precedent. Christians will also do this.

Welcome to the new sanitised India where in the future, even if you have legitimate criticism of religion, Even if you do it politely, will be dragged to court.

Censorship is the cancer to democracy.

No matter what people say, Religion is an idea. An idea should be examined and criticized.

How many times in relative context, you find Hindu nationalist hit to the street just because Hindus are in problem in BD or Pakistan...Very few....And me...being a Hindu natinalist....strongly..oppose any thing outside India...I will spend my energy being well being of Indian people irrespective of Hindu or Muslim rather than any Hindu in BD or Pakistan...

These are a few instances which I listed below, but majority of them rather go unnoticed by mainstream media and is mostly documented in Hindu rightwing websites...

Welcome to Organiser

Pakistani Hindus submit memorandum to UN | Justice for Hindus

Save Bangladesh Hindus « Struggle for Hindu Existence

The Hindu : VHP seeks 'homeland' for Hindus in Bangladesh

VHP protest outside Pakistan embassy over hardships faced by Hindus in Pak, National , Aninews

Jantar Mantar « Struggle for Hindu Existence

Whether you or me like it or not but there will always be people raking foreign issues irrespective of religion and I think we shouldn't be having a problem unless it affects our country in anyway...

These are a few instances which I listed below, but majority of them rather go unnoticed by mainstream media and is mostly documented in Hindu rightwing websites...

Welcome to Organiser

Pakistani Hindus submit memorandum to UN | Justice for Hindus

Save Bangladesh Hindus « Struggle for Hindu Existence

The Hindu : VHP seeks 'homeland' for Hindus in Bangladesh

VHP protest outside Pakistan embassy over hardships faced by Hindus in Pak, National , Aninews

Jantar Mantar « Struggle for Hindu Existence

Whether you or me like it or not but there will always be people raking foreign issues irrespective of religion and I think we shouldn't be having a problem unless it affects our country in anyway...

I agree...but the media does not bring it up because no one really cares about those news...Not that media try to hide it..If our people are so much interested, then media so highlight and go everywhere rather than not publishing it...

I can say about myself, who are part of RSS in my college days.,and i already mentioned what i feel....

I agree...but the media does not bring it up because no one really cares about those news...Not that media try to hide it..If our people are so much interested, then media so highlight and go everywhere rather than not publishing it...

I can say about myself, who are part of RSS in my college days.,and i already mentioned what i feel....

Mainstream media would only care when there are major cases(Kind of Rohingya type of attacks) else why would anyone care....

1. swords and knifes??

2. why is rss and bajrang dal and other sanghi groups allowed this privilege?? why not groups from other religions?? after all, they must also have self-defense training... we all remember the attacks on christians in karnatak and other places... don't they have the right??

1)A small pocket knife as shown in the pictures is not a sword.People in villages seldom do have swords and knives,that's not surprising.
2)The answer is quite clear it is the minorities who always incited riots not the other way around, if the majority in India went on riots for every small reason as the minority in India does, you would see a situation like Pakistan where the Majority will persecute the minority for just being from another religion or on allegation of Blasphemy.So those self defence measures are because the Majority are a peaceful lot and the Minority aren't in simple words.
The examples are all around the world be it Europe ,West, India or Asia.The majority are a peaceful lot who mind their own business, while immigrant minorities want the state laws moulded according to their whims and fancies.

Back
Top Bottom