What's new

FIR against Zee News for airing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

If Mohammad was such a nice person then why did he went on attacking and capturing worship place of non muslims which he destroyed/converted into holy place of muslims i.e. Kabba.. What kind of peaceful peace loving prophet of religion of peace would do that? I know you will throw some justification for this act of his, like you guys do for all other acts of his and his followers..

So please stop projecting how peaceful he was. Either give the full picture or do none.

Well why not post some credible sources to support your accusations like how many were killed?

he is too close for me to let the law handle it.

If he is to harm someone physically then you have to do something about it....

Of course different standard will exists...It is a reality of this world...And same is in India.....If you are so worried about religion...How many Muslim nations in this world beleive in equality of all religion...None...so why should India be always try to be nice...

There are quite a good number of muslim countries which are secular at least on paper which isn't much different than what happens in India....

Source: Islam and secularism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So whenever you speak of muslim nations, you tend to bring in monarchies and unstable nations of middle east. Are they the only muslim countries?

India is a Hindu majority nation...of course..It will be always the fact that sensitivities of majority community should be always takes precedence ....It is not technically right...But how many Muslim nations otherwise treat Non Muslim people are equal people in their respective nations...So when you are asking for equality in the name of religion...Then you should see..how your same religion people are treating other people around the world..

India is yes a Hindu majority nation and their sensitivities are being taken care of. As I stated earlier that there are muslim secular countries but sensitivities of the majorities are kept in mind while taking major decisions very much like what happens in India, so next time you claim that India is a paradise of secularism, please rethink...

Oh right, I get what you mean now. :cheers:

Interestingly, one of the most famous Triad movies from HK (Infernal Affairs) is called "無間道" in Chinese/Japanese, which is another name for Avici. It means "The never-ending way".

It's the lowest level of Hell, reserved for only the very worst of humanity. From what I know, you can get there by killing your parents or killing a Buddha.

But it's more forgiving than the Western version of Hell, since you can eventually leave Avici once your bad Karma has been repaid.
I see, I know what you mean. In Sri Lanka it's called Avichi which means "hell". So Buddhism does share some similarities regardless of where it is being practised.

Zee media showed what freedom of expression really mean instead of some fake secular media in India,every person who support Charlie hebdo should support zee.

nothing will happen with this F.I.R cases like these disposed in first hearing.

I am not talking about the number of people killed rather I am asking you a question that is it ok for you that a person of other religion attacks your holy place, destroy it and convert it into worship place of his religion? Would you still call that person a peaceful man or can a peaceful man ever imagine to do such a thing?
More over Muhammad in early days of Islam led many raids on Quaraish tribe caravans to steal gold to fund his movement (many died in the raids too). Quite peaceful I must say!! But the question arises - If he was a man of god, what was the need for him to loot caravans or attack/occupy other's religious place? Those would have been petty things for the creator of world Allah to give to his beloved child. yet he had to raid/steal, attack/destroy/occupy.. These are not the traits of any peace loving man.

Did the Meccans of those times built that place of worship? They just claimed it for themselves and since muslims believed that it is their place of worship, he just reclaimed it without physically harming anyone.
Did Mohammad just go out attacking people for gold? I hope you very well know that muslims were hounded and many killed, so why is it wrong if he took up arms to protect his people since there was no other way out. Didn't many Sikh Gurus took up arms to defend their people? Are you not aware of the violence committed by your Gods? So why do you follow or worship them?

Media believes in sensationalism. And no I don't want a dumbf*ck imbecile to rule my country.

Teri Bharat mata sai nahi aaya. Yehi bohat hai. :D
Teri comments dekh kar pata lag Hi gaya tha.. Bolne ki lod nahi..Bharat mata ka jana hota to soch kar likhta..

Here goes the secularism!!! lol

Still better than a country ruled by someone like Modi.

Every country expects someone like Modi, yes. But simply you don't have one, be happy with Nawaz and Mr. 10%.

Every country??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, every country. He is very popular where ever he goes. US, Australia, Nepal or others. Just check the news.

And Indians whole heartedly supports Modi.

But do you support your PM? No.

Back
Top Bottom