What's new

Finding A Solution for Troubled ME Section. Suggestions&Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOOOOO

you've got some nerve

What was your skyscrapercity handle? Would you like me to remind you of your posts on that forum? They ip banned your wahabi *** didn't they? I have a hard time believing that you simply accepted the ban and walked out.

Abi please, stay on topic. Don't began with accusations please.

LOL, what are you talking about clown? Your use of "Wahhabi" is rather cute. One must wonder what you have went through. I can access that side without a problem. Nor have I been banned temporarily from any site whatsoever.

But I'm not a Middle Eastern ! :lol:

That is the whole point. We don't want another Mullah representative from a certain country around that claims to be neutral but is not that for example.

We need someone with no connection to the region.

Hence most users in this thread wanting to have an user from Pakistan for example since you guys have no ties to the region in most cases.

any how , we need some moderators not just one !!! we need 24/7 coverage !!

@Armstrong one of them if he accepts , now select the other 10 mods .

That is the whole point. We don't want another Mullah representative from a certain country around that claims to be neutral but is not that for example.

We need someone with no connection to the region.

So you want me because I hate you all equally ? :what:

Thanks mate but I gave up the Jr.TT rank because I don't want these things !

@al-Hasani They are 2 weeks that I am here and u crazy just saying qazan qazan and don`t ban! but in 2 weeks I banned twice becuase of saying lizard eater

Why not everybody give his opinion on who he would like to be the mod??

If a certain nationality stops constantly meddling in issues that do not concern their people, country etc. as their leadership they adore do in the real world then that would be a good step to restore calmness to this section.

And dealing with all the obvious trolls and double users. The moderators and the Webmaster already admitted that this is a big problem among that section described above too.

@Chinese-Dragon

@Wholegrain

Are you guys interested?

@Zakii our @ADBUN troll is the suspended member @mohammadmahdi and he was the now banned user Ghulam al-Azhar as well. Please deal with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom