What's new

FIFA relpaces a-r-@-b gulf with "Persian" gulf

LOL, at that fake Wannabe Jewish Semite writing nonsense counter to genetic evidence and Semitic history. Besides none of that is correct but all of them are Semites that originally came from the Arabian Peninsula where all Semites originate from which is widely accepted. Nabateans were Arabs who lived in Hijaz and Jordan. They built many World Unesco Heritage Sites. One of them is Petra which is the most visited tourist attraction in the Middle East.

Nothing is called Aramean. That is just a language, clown. Phoenecians mostly lived in Lebanon many thousands years ago and travelled all across the Middle East and Southern Europe. Berbers are Afro-Asiatic people and thus related. All Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians are mostly of an Arab-Berber mixture. Arabs are in majority there. Ask your Tunisians members and they can tell their family names and trace them back to the Middle East. Egyptians are also Semitic and they cluster together with other Arabs. They even have more Bedouins than most others, mostly based in Sinai and areas around Cairo and Southern Egypt. Iraq is 80% Arab mostly originally Arab tribes. Most modern-day cities in Iraq were founded by Arabs. Constant Arab migrations came to Iraq throughout history. Long before Islam came. Besides Arab presence dates back to over 3000 years there. Assyrians are also Semites and so are the Babylonians who came from the South (Peninsula). Just like Persians and Lurs which you all call as Iranians despite them talking different languages too. Besides Babylonians do not exist as a single group of people anymore. Sudanese are a mixture of Arabs and Afro-Arabs. Nubians make up 1.7 million people in Egypt and Sudan, LOL. Come again, clown. Besides all those peoples speak Arabic, have an Arabic culture, Islam and Arab ancestry and mostly identify themselves as Arabs regardless of them having other Semitic blood which we all have since the areas has mixed. Aside from their own country like any national.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J-P209

You are welcome wannabe Jewish Semite

Shapur: We Arabs, as I mentioned have 10 times as more sea access from the Arabian Sea, to the Red Sea, Gulf, Atlantic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, Indian Ocean, Gulf of Oman, Shatt al-Arab (both borders your country), Libyan Sea etc. List is ENORMOUS. So we don't give a crap. The Gulf was known under other names in the past and the local few million Khalijis and Arabs living in Iraq, coastal regions of the Eastern Province, UAE, Kuwait will continue to call it the Arabian Gulf or the Gulf of Basra.

Oh, Iran's coastline is 2440 km long. KSA's is longer. And KSA is just 1 out of over 20 Arab countries.

It's Really the Sumerian Gulf - NYTimes.com

Oh, and I don't give a crap because we have so many waters ourselves much more than Iranians will ever have. As I said call if the Super Duper Central Asian Persian Gulf. I just reacted on this hiilarious thread made by an Iranian. It smelled of inferiority complexes from a long ago.

Besides the Iranians can call all those thousands of km of waters with Arab names for whatever they want to. Or others for that matter.

Besides I have no problem with calling if the Persian Gulf but mostly I call if the Gulf like many other news outlets do.

Lastly it is a fact that we Arabs and Semites lived along the Gulf LONG before you Persians migrated from the Central Asian Steppe/Kazakh Steppe to the Iranian plateau 2800 years ago. Nobody can deny that.

Lol, spell the name correctly first, till then you may talk.

436x328_89232_146561.jpg

But wait some of your countrymen say otherwise

خليجي اربي looool

:rofl::rofl::omghaha:

:rofl:

Let us just call it the Persian or Farsi Gulf. That's all they have besides that big Caspian Lake that is getting smaller and smaller for each year and the Gulf of Oman.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, at that fake Wannabe Jewish Semite writing nonsense counter to genetic evidence and Semitic history. Besides none of that is correct but all of them are Semites that originally came from the Arabian Peninsula where all Semites originate from which is widely accepted. Nabateans were Arabs who lived in Hijaz and Jordan. They built many World Unesco Heritage Sites. One of them is Petra which is the most visited tourist attraction in the Middle East.

Nothing is called Aramean. That is just a language, clown. Phoenecians mostly lived in Lebanon many thousands years ago and travelled all across the Middle East and Southern Europe. Berbers are Afro-Asiatic people and thus related. All Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians are mostly of an Arab-Berber mixture. Arabs are in majority there. Ask your Tunisians members and they can tell their family names and trace them back to the Middle East. Egyptians are also Semitic and they cluster together with other Arabs. They even have more Bedouins than most others, mostly based in Sinai and areas around Cairo and Southern Egypt. Iraq is 80% Arab mostly originally Arab tribes. Most modern-day cities in Iraq were founded by Arabs. Constant Arab migrations came to Iraq throughout history. Long before Islam came. Besides Arab presence dates back to over 3000 years there. Assyrians are also Semites and so are the Babylonians who came from the South (Peninsula). Just like Persians and Lurs which you all call as Iranians despite them talking different languages too. Besides Babylonians do not exist as a single group of people anymore. Sudanese are a mixture of Arabs and Afro-Arabs. Nubians make up 1.7 million people in Egypt and Sudan, LOL. Come again, clown. Besides all those peoples speak Arabic, have an Arabic culture, Islam and Arab ancestry and mostly identify themselves as Arabs regardless of them having other Semitic blood which we all have since the areas has mixed. Aside from their own country like any national.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J-P209

You are welcome wannabe Jewish Semite

Shapur: We Arabs, as I mentioned have 10 times as more sea access from the Arabian Sea, to the Red Sea, Gulf, Atlantic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, Indian Ocean, Gulf of Oman, Shatt al-Arab (both borders your country), Libyan Sea etc. List is ENORMOUS. So we don't give a crap. The Gulf was known under other names in the past and the local few million Khalijis and Arabs living in Iraq, coastal regions of the Eastern Province, UAE, Kuwait will continue to call it the Arabian Gulf or the Gulf of Basra.

Oh, Iran's coastline is 2440 km long. KSA's is longer. And KSA is just 1 out of over 20 Arab countries.

It's Really the Sumerian Gulf - NYTimes.com

Oh, and I don't give a crap because we have so many waters ourselves much more than Iranians will ever have. As I said call if the Super Duper Central Asian Persian Gulf. I just reacted on this hiilarious thread made by an Iranian. It smelled of inferiority complexes from a long ago.

Besides the Iranians can call all those thousands of km of waters with Arab names for whatever they want to. Or others for that matter.

Besides I have no problem with calling if the Persian Gulf but mostly I call if the Gulf like many other news outlets do.
What I mean is clear your so called arab world is only the peninsula the rest is Arabized.lebanon is Maronite today

Oh, almost everyone became Arabized outside of Makkah since even other Semitic languages were spoken on the Arabian Peninsula. But nothing changes genetic evidence, Semitic history or Arab history no matter how much you hate to realize it or all the massive Arab migrations from the Arabian Peninsula, Levant and modern-day Iraq.

Also funny that we have a FAKE Wannabe Jewish Semite. Just like the FAKE Wannabe Arab Mullah's that are ruling you since 1979.:omghaha:

How cute. Jews are Semites too and proud - no wonder since we have among the oldest and most impressive civilizations if not the most impressive that shaped the modern day more than most - especially the ancient Middle East.

Oh, almost everyone became Arabized outside of Makkah since even other Semitic languages were spoken on the Arabian Peninsula. But nothing changes genetic evidence, Semitic history or Arab history no matter how much you hate to realize it or all the massive Arab migrations from the Arabian Peninsula, Levant and modern-day Iraq.

Also funny that we have a FAKE Wannabe Jewish Semite. Just like the FAKE Wannabe Arab Mullah's that are ruling you since 1979.:omghaha:

How cute. Jews are Semites too and proud - no wonder since we have among the oldest and most impressive civilizations if not the most impressive that shaped the modern day more than most - especially the ancient Middle East.

Iran and israel will be friends again iranians saved jews twice
Majority of iranians hate your fake moon god religion
Go and worship your pagan uzza and latt and kiss your black pagan stone in Mecca

Iran and israel will be friends again iranians saved jews twice
Majority of iranians hate your fake moon god religion
Go and worship your pagan uzza and latt and kiss your black pagan stone in Mecca

Oh, you are not even a Jew to begin with. Just a false flagger here. Write something in Hebrew a Semitic language then. You are clearly an Iranian false flagger that is busy fantasizing about your fore-fathers pagan Fire Worship. Join your Parsi cousins in India who are giving their dead relatives to scavengers in the free to eat and who jump around fire.

Like we care what some Iranians think when there are 2 BILLION Muslims. Until now your country is ruled by hardcore Fake Wannabe Arab black turbans who made you a theocracy with a so-called FAKE Supreme Leader and Grand Ayatollah nonsense as head of state.

You picked the wrong forum if you think that you can insult Islam. I have seen your trolling posts everywhere FAKE Wannabe Jewish Semite.

Oh, you are not even a Jew to begin with. Just a false flagger here. Write something in Hebrew a Semitic language then. You are clearly an Iranian false flagger that is busy fantasizing about your fore-fathers pagan Fire Worship. Join your Parsi cousins in India who are giving their dead relative to scavengers in the free to eat and who jump around fire.

Like we care what some Iranians think when there are 2 BILLION Muslims. Until now your country is ruled by hardcore Fake Wannabe Arab black turbans who made you a theocracy with a so-called FAKE Supreme Leader and Grand Ayatollah nonsense.

You picked the wrong forum if you think that you can insult Islam. I seen your trolling posts everywhere FAKE Wannabe Jewish Semite.

I don't have Hebrew keyboard and never lived in israel but I visited it in 2010

Your religion is fire whorship you cross your hand in the prayer like Zoroastrians
Majority of your Quran and religion is a copy of Avesta holly book
Muhammad copied Zoroastrians that's mean your religion is pagan fire whorshiping
SALMAN the persian helped muhammad to translate the Avesta 70% of the Quran copied from Talmud
isra and mi'raj came from Zoroastrians too

Go get medical help FAKE Wannabe Jewish SEMITE.

Let us see if the moderators will ban you as they should for those comments and for being a false-flagger.

You are not a Jew but a fire-worshipper. As I said go join your brothers in India the Parsis and leave your dead relatives in the open to be eaten by scavengers and use all their remaining bones as you must, and jump around fires etc.

Your pagan religion has no interest for us Arabs, Semites or followers of the 3 Abrahamic religions. Your religion is more or less dead.

Go get medical help FAKE Wannabe Jewish SEMITE.

Let us see if the moderators will ban you as they should for those comments and for being a false-flagger.

You are not a Jew but a fire-worshipper. As I said go join your brothers in India the Parsis and leave your dead relatives in the open to be eaten by scavengers and use all their remaining bones as you must, and jump around fires etc.

Your pagan religion has no interest for us Arabs, Semites or followers of the 3 Abrahamic religions. Your religion is more or less dead.

Like I told you your prophet copied the fire whorshiping that's mean your religion is pagan fire whorshiping
All the abrahamic religions was influenced by Zoroastrianism do some search in google
And who are you to tell me what's my religion you pagan uzza and latt and hubal whorshiper
Iranians whorshiped one god Ahura Mazda while
You were whorshiping god made by dates and bread in morning you whorship it and in the night when you get hungry you eat your date and bread god!!!

You are to stupid to to understand if wasn't Zoroastrianism would be no Judaism or Christianity or islam

Back
Top Bottom