What's new

Feudal lord's son rapes 12-year-old girl in Shujabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In central & north they gets vote because of Biradari or lure them by give money, some favors or some developmental work i.e. build street, sewage, electricity etc. in South & Sindh people are actually slaves they have to vote for their lords.

but there are feudals in north and central aren't they come on man, you are just trying to ignore the very fact, yes central and north are better, north especially because it is partially potohar plateau but to say there exists no feudalism in them will just be ignoring the very fact, yes there exists feudalism there and yes there exists baradrism there as well, i know diff between the 2, let me show you imran khan's video itself where a feudal says he gets support from his haaris and the haari admits that the feudal always has his votes and feudal says that

let me show you, i need to find that video, give me some time

Where is the outrage from our esteemed Mullahs, who a few days ago were busying churning out fatwas on marriage. Where is their outrage now? Aren't they the one who scream the loudest against any land reforms?

I say hang this Harami.

but there are feudals in north and central aren't they come on man, you are just trying to ignore the very fact, yes central and north are better, north especially because it is partially potohar plateau but to say there exists no feudalism in them will just be ignoring the very fact, yes there exists feudalism there and yes there exists baradrism there as well, i know diff between the 2, let me show you imran khan's video itself where a feudal says he gets support from his haaris and the haari admits that the feudal always has his votes and feudal says that

let me show you, i need to find that video, give me some time

I am not ignoring anything, but was trying to tell you difference between feudal of South Punjab/Interior Sindh and Center & North Punjab - but yea - you sitting in Karachi knows about Punjab more.

Where is the outrage from our esteemed Mullahs, who a few days ago were busying churning out fatwas on marriage. Where is their outrage now? Aren't they the one who scream the loudest against any land reforms?

I say hang this Harami.

Their outrage over this will be that girl have to produce 4 witnesses.

i know difference between the two, isn't faisal saleh hayat a feudal, and isn't he in politics?

you curse a lot to punjab and throw dirt on everything non pashtun but you fail to criticise your own tribal system etc? why is that?
Pashtuns are free from feudal lords wadairas, they are eglitarian.
A pashtun zamindar makes contract with mazara(bahiwal in pashto) on equal basis. Mazara is paid 50% profit for raising the crop while zamindar also recieves 50% share for providing land. There is no master-slave relationship among pakhtuns.

Pashtuns are free from feudal lords wadairas, they are eglitarian.
A pashtun zamindar makes contract with mazara(bahiwal in pashto) on equal basis. Mazara is paid 50% profit for raising the crop while zamindar also recieves 50% share for providing land. There is no master-slave relationship among pakhtuns.

pashtuns have baradrism, tribalism, pashtuns have khans as waderas too

pashtuns have baradrism, tribalism, pashtuns have khans as waderas too
Nothing wrong with Tribe lineages.
Khans and malaks are ceremonial chiefs of tribes. Unlike baloch sardars, they do not have power and control over their tribesmen, jirga makes the decisions. There are hundreds of these khans in a tribe and they are not wealthy from standards of karachi. In FATA they are appointed by governament while in traditional areas khans and malaks are elected by jirgas. Any one can contest for position of malak.

You see such a political diversity in kpk because there is no wadaira or chaudri to force them for some one. Thats why only kpk in pakistan is always ripe for changes and revolutions.

.. and while you are at it, add History also to your list.

we dont really study asian history here . mostly african and european history. I was surprised to hear that India broke up after the English stopped ruling u people. hence my error

we dont really study asian history here . mostly african and european history. I was surprised to hear that India broke up after the English stopped ruling u people. hence my error
The partition was a part of the transfer of power..

The partition was a part of the transfer of power..

yes . I read up on google. u people now have a muslim India called Pakistan and a Hindu India. so why is the feudal system still remaining ?

These feudal lords of punjab and sindh keep their subjects like slaves. Muslim league of jinnah consisted of these feudal lords, sardars and nawabs, jinnah and other creators of pakistan must be blamed.
Jinnah and the ML would have never guarantted an indepdent country with a bunch of illiterates campaigning alongside him. The Muslim nobility and fuedal lords had sufficient education which allowed them to campaign effectively, have real concern in politics and be able to administer the new country. Each and every country was founded due to the efforts of the hig class.

This case is about Pakistan... and No India does not have a feudal system anymore.

@ subject. Have people gone mad all over or did such things happen in the past too & its only thanks to the media that we get to hear them so often..or both ?

its the later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom