What's new

Feudal lord's son rapes 12-year-old girl in Shujabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how about Sunny Leone? :woot: Damn!!! Gandhi seems to be stealing everyone's thunder!! :lol:

sunny leone the american director ? we got some indian descended peeps here in Sth Africa but they are different frm the indians in india

lol. that sounds stupid. its like saving money to buy a gun while your family's starving hahaha

nope, wasn't indira gandhi the daughter of the guy in the napkin your first PM ?

Sorry, but it is obvious that you are pretending ignorance for the purpose of trolling.

@Jf Thunder - I suspended disbelief when he said he did not know about India and Pakistan, although I knew it was unlikely for somebody who registered here. But when he said that he has visited India, I knew it was a load of crap. Now his reference to Gandhi as the guy in the napkin clearly shows what his intention is. And talking about Indira gandhi, when you talked about Nehru - why would he mention Indira, unless he already knew she was Nehru's daughter, and he wanted to feign ignorance by asking if she is Gandhi's daughter?

That was a giveaway - he mentioned Indira because he knew she was Nehru's daughter, but wanted to make it appear as he never heard of Nehru. Let's stick to the topic.

@WebMaster @nuclearpak - Maybe feigning stupidity is not against forum rules, but I advice you to keep a check on this fellow. His intentions are clear.

sunny leone the american director ? we got some indian descended peeps here in Sth Africa but they are different frm the indians in india
Sunny Leone, American director?? :woot: Jeeez! Then you know nuthin' 'bout India!!! :cheesy: :lol:

There's something called Google.....Try it! :D

Sorry, but it is obvious that you are pretending ignorance for the purpose of trolling.

@Jf Thunder - I suspended disbelief when he said he did not know about India and Pakistan, although I knew it was unlikely for somebody who registered here. But when he said that he has visited India, I knew it was a load of crap. Now his reference to Gandhi as the guy in the napkin clearly shows what his intention is. And talking about Indira gandhi, when you talked about Nehru - why would he mention Indira, unless he already knew she was Nehru's daughter, and he wanted to feign ignorance by asking if she is Gandhi's daughter?

That was a giveaway - he mentioned Indira because he knew she was Nehru's daughter, but wanted to make it appear as he never heard of Nehru. Let's stick to the topic.

@WebMaster - Maybe feigning stupidity is not against forum rules, but I advice you to keep a check on this fellow. His intentions are clear.

hey chill dude. all I said was stuff I quickly googled up. that lady's name came up. we have statues of gandi here and he is wearing a napkin ?

lol. that sounds stupid. its like saving money to buy a gun while your family's starving hahaha

nope, wasn't indira gandhi the daughter of the guy in the napkin your first PM ?
dude, INDIA's FIRST PM, NOT PAKISTAN's, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?

dude, INDIA's FIRST PM, NOT PAKISTAN's, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?
Remember-Don-t-Feed-the-Trolls-fanpop-22675484-412-341.jpg

hey chill dude. all I said was stuff I quickly googled up. that lady's name came up. we have statues of gandi here and he is wearing a napkin ?
not a napkin, it was a spirtual dress

not a napkin, it was a spirtual dress
It was a dhoti, that's it. It wasn't spiritual, just the dress that common Indians wore. Poor people could not afford shirts during British India, and he wanted to be identified with the poor. It wasn't spiritual or religious.

It was a dhoti, that's it. It wasn't spiritual, just the dress that common Indians wore. Poor people could not afford shirts during British India, and he wanted to be identified with the poor. It wasn't spiritual or religious.

lol, you seem rather stressed man

lol, you seem rather stressed man
It was a matter of fact and calm reply to another person who is not here to troll. There was nothing stressful about it.

oh well sorry about that, i havent studied History im school for a LOOOONG time

It was a matter of fact and calm reply to another person who is not here to troll. There was nothing stressful about it.

I didnt troll but if the feudal system and rapes in your country is stressing you 2 accuse me of trolling then let it be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom