What's new

Feeling dead inside.

Yes.

Dude I have changed schools in the past as well with no effect.
But this one was something else I had been studying in my previous school for 5 years.
But I agree with some people here excessive screentime caused this.
Have you seen doctor?

Yea you deserve a shitty kuppi or VAT 1 which fucks your throat like a deep throat :lol:
Why in our desi culture every good quality liquor which is smooth on your throat and tastes good is called a ladies drink. It's 37% abv definitely not a ladies drink. Ladies mostly prefer 15% wine.
First time I tried murree sapphire and man I am not disappointed. They made a fine product . Actually I prefer good quality murree brewery products over the imported ones because at least we know they are original whereas these you pay 12,000 for a imported whiskey bottle in pakistan and it often turns out to be fake and all that danger of fake poisonous alcohol related deaths.
Top of the line whiskey,dry gins and beers of murree brewery are no less than imported alcohol.

I think in your previous school you left your piece of heart ;)
bhai ao ne to dil per le liya :lol: why VAT-1 only ? i also love to have others such as J&b CR KR and my lovely the famous grouse . but yes ye neela paani mostly bachy or aurteen peeti hain . ajjkal mashooq ko mangwao to agy se bolti hai meri wo neeli ya sabz bottle bhi lana . aik or bhi hai green muree ki wo bhi iski jesi hai :p: men drink whiskey or rum every sip taste you a life .

No no no.
He just gave me some meds.
One calcium,one for vitamin D and an antidepressant.

But my head is filling with thoughts they are very absurd but manage to disturb and stress me out.
Start prayers and take hamdard Khameera Gaozaban sada one teaspoon anytime in day. And if possible buy roghan e badam and take in mild hot milk at night(tea spoon) . Stop masterbation immediately and don't do it whatsoever. Try to sleep early.

Your brain is dry due to overstress may be from study. Nothing serious.

Last edited:
You are facing depression. Take a break from your routinr daily.
Dine outside every 3 4 days with fish and chicken based foods , Eat lots of fruits and juices, Cut down sugar and processed foods intake. Walk daily.
Most importantly Sit with your loved ones and talk to them a lot. Grt out of your shell.

AND

Identify toxic people in your life and kick them out as soon as possible.

Start prayers and take hamdard Khameera Gaozaban sada one teaspoon anytime in day. And if possible buy roghan e badam and take in mild hot milk at night(tea spoon) . Stop masterbation immediately and don't do it whatsoever. Try to sleep early.

Your brain is dry due to overstress may be from study. Nothing serious.
@Sifar zero I edited my post. Highlighted in bold.

No no no.
He just gave me some meds.
One calcium,one for vitamin D and an antidepressant.

But my head is filling with thoughts they are very absurd but manage to disturb and stress me out.
Bro you need to talk to a shrink. They need to talk you through processing the thoughts in your head. At 17-18 you should be taking on the world, not weighed down by it. Anti depressants will only help you cope, they won't fix the problem.

Whether it is loss in the family through dead, abuse, economic problems, academic struggles or just feeling low without knowing why - you need to talk to a professional to get through this.

Also the link between the body and the brain is amazing. Start exercising and go on a diet to detox. It will help reset your brain. I have a friend who suffers from a severe mental health condition, he's bipolar and when he feels he's not well, he exercises as part of his treatment.

Start running and lifting weights, also cut out all sugar and salt for 4 weeks. For just one month even avoid sweet fruits, juice, roti, bread, rice, potatoes. Go keto for 1 month, and cut out all the salt too. At the same time exercise. You'll feel physically and mentally better at the end of it.

bhai ao ne to dil per le liya :lol: why VAT-1 only ? i also love to have others such as J&b CR KR and my lovely the famous grouse . but yes ye neela paani mostly bachy or aurteen peeti hain . ajjkal mashooq ko mangwao to agy se bolti hai meri wo neeli ya sabz bottle bhi lana . aik or bhi hai green muree ki wo bhi iski jesi hai :p: men drink whiskey or rum every sip taste you a life .
Any type of alcohol is not for kids dude so your statement is ignorant. I've tried and tested all the brands you just googled :lol: I've tried teachers,grants,ballentines etc as well even Chivas regal. The problem with them is fake production of imported liquor these days is a big problem in pakistan these days. So after spending huge amount of money you don't know what you are drinking 🤷
I am mostly a whiskey man myself,first time tried sapphire. Murees 12 year single malt whisky is not bad either.
Buy good quality local alcohol, drink genuine ,pay your taxes on those bottles, support local breweries and be a good pakistani :)

Any type of alcohol is not for kids dude so your statement is ignorant. I've tried and tested all the brands you just googled :lol: I've tried teachers,grants,ballentines etc as well even Chivas regal. The problem with them is fake production of imported liquor these days is a big problem in pakistan these days. So after spending huge amount of money you don't know what you are drinking 🤷
I am mostly a whiskey man myself,first time tried sapphire. Murees 12 year single malt whisky is not bad either.
Buy good quality local alcohol, drink genuine ,pay your taxes on those bottles, support local breweries and be a good pakistani :)
Ruko abhi police ko call karta hoon.

you are very wrong most of my alcoholic life was out of pakistan so there is no chance of fake BS over there :rolleyes:
Ruko abhi police ko call karta hoon.
usko bola aik bottle maal khany se leta ayee

Back
Top Bottom