What's new

Feeling dead inside.

According to isphanyar bhandara CEO of murree brewery 99% of his customers are Muslims in pakistan.

Exactly hypocrisy won't end up consumption of liquor in pakistan . Pakistan has a complex relationship with alcohol. It's discouraged publically but in reality the two cannot exist without each other. Because it's has it roots deep in our society and culture. Even up until 1970,s it was legal in pakistan not to mentio the hundreds years of history of this region.
There are just around 7000 permit holders in whole Punjab and each permit holder can get only 6 liquor bottles per month . But each month their is a 5-7 lakh bottle per month sale. In the past 5 decades they failed to eliminate it's demand . Only a illegal mafia of bootleggers surfaced as a result.
i watch a recent video muree buy a new bottling and sealing plant from germany to cover high demand . they are mostly saling unmatured products as there is no time to mature . demand can not wait years .

Ziada population ha 1 percent bhi piye to 20 lakh bantay hain. Percentage k hisab sa bahut kam log petay hain

Governments of Punjab and KPK offers free health to alcohol related medical expenses.

A member of parliament from Punjab belonging to a minority group had his motion to ban alcohol on religious grounds was rejected.

Wine runs in blood of some of the tribes that frequent the region.

Yea I've heard that too.
And this guy @Sifar zero was going to call police .
bola to hai police ko bolo mall khany se aik bottle lety ayee ager koi bachi hai to . do you know polic's mall khana is always filled with drugs but mostly there is water and coke in bottles as real bottles been drunken already or sold . same on drugs . :rofl: once a sane person said
جس کا کوئی ایکسائز والا دوست رشتے دار نہیں اسکو اس ملک میں اصلی شراب پینے کی کوئی امید نہیں ہونی چاہیے

bola to hai police ko bolo mall khany se aik bottle lety ayee ager koi bachi hai to . do you know polic's mall khana is always filled with drugs but mostly there is water and coke in bottles as real bottles been drunken already or sold . same on drugs . :rofl: once a sane person said
جس کا کوئی ایکسائز والا دوست رشتے دار نہیں اسکو اس ملک میں اصلی شراب پینے کی کوئی امید نہیں ہونی چاہیے
Same goes for imported firearms, pistols etc in the mall Khana. They are sold in black.

Then you're not alone. I am also having such issues from that time. I would suggest going out more, mingle with people and reduce your time on social media, TV, internet, PDF etc. This helped me as well. Also exercise regularly.

Shit, I remember back when I was 17 and thought I had it bad, just get a hobby, workout, hang out with friends, make friends if you dont have any, learn to drive, ride a horse, swim, play sports, get a gf, theres literally so much you can do at 17 and itll all be super exciting because itll be a new experience. I'd do anything to be 17 again with the same problems I had at 17, those were the best days of my life. If you think you have worries at 17 just wait until you graduate and are all of a sudden in your mid 20s with a job and real grown up stuff to deal with. Enjoy your time while it lasts bro

i went through two years of such episode, u will pull it off
I cant go through more of this I would probably go mad.
If he's non Muslim it's legal for him to drink. In Karachi you can just walk into a shop and buy a drink if you're non-muslim. However, I think importing it is not allowed.
@Sifar zero Are you in A levels?
Yes A levels.

Hey fellow PDF members.
I want to share something with you guys that is troubling me since the last year.
I used to be a happy and hardworking student until last year I have been feeling depressed and down almost every second.
I have no hope in life and I have lost my appetite as well.
Only Allah knows how much I gave suffered in the past year I have lived with Sabr but I cant anymore. My grades have taken a deep dive and I have barely passed in most of my exams. I dont know how much I can take up with this.
Today I am a shadow of my former self being only a miserable man with no aspirations in life.

There is nothing like failure in life...!
Those things/incidents to which we gave the title as failure are in actual the lessons/steps towards success.
Do those things in which you have interests, for example, growing plants, keeping fish or some pets.
Get up early and also go to bed early... less attention to mobile.
Turn yourself towards ALLAH SWT.

Back
Top Bottom