What's new

Feeling dead inside.

Hey fellow PDF members.
I want to share something with you guys that is troubling me since the last year.
I used to be a happy and hardworking student until last year I have been feeling depressed and down almost every second.
I have no hope in life and I have lost my appetite as well.
Only Allah knows how much I gave suffered in the past year I have lived with Sabr but I cant anymore. My grades have taken a deep dive and I have barely passed in most of my exams. I dont know how much I can take up with this.
Today I am a shadow of my former self being only a miserable man with no aspirations in life.

i went through two years of such episode, u will pull it off

Ruko abhi police ko call karta hoon.

Buy good quality local alcohol, drink genuine ,pay your taxes on those bottles, support local breweries and be a good pakistani :)
Why? he is a patriot...
wasn't IK the one crying about paying taxes, being a good Pakistani, buying made in Pakistan products
well he should be awarded for his patriotism of choosing Pakistani product over local

lots of people spend huge amounts of money over getting imported stuff- that money is better served when its going to GOP and providing jobs for local people and its good quality
what more do you need?

Hey fellow PDF members.
I want to share something with you guys that is troubling me since the last year.
I used to be a happy and hardworking student until last year I have been feeling depressed and down almost every second.
I have no hope in life and I have lost my appetite as well.
Only Allah knows how much I gave suffered in the past year I have lived with Sabr but I cant anymore. My grades have taken a deep dive and I have barely passed in most of my exams. I dont know how much I can take up with this.
Today I am a shadow of my former self being only a miserable man with no aspirations in life.

The easiest way is to exert your body,
try tough sports, or hiking for a few days until your body gives up.

i went through two years of such episode, u will pull it off
yep been through something similar
it takes a while- but I didnt seek help

so maybe if he takes recommendations of posters here - it'll be much easier for him to come out of this

Why? he is a patriot...
wasn't IK the one crying about paying taxes, being a good Pakistani, buying made in Pakistan products
well he should be awarded for his patriotism of choosing Pakistani product over local

lots of people spend huge amounts of money over getting imported stuff- that money is better served when its going to GOP and providing jobs for local people and its good quality
what more do you need?

Cyber crime law would apply to you too like all parchiots

Yea dude that 17 year old have no idea how things work here :lol:

I am talking about the so called imported stuff you get in pakistan ofcourse abroad you get genuine thing.

Darao mat yaar :lol:
its not imported but smuggled if you have good links you will got most of the time good staff too . i think pakistan gov should use some brain and let foreign brands to be sale legally . what is the benefit giving billions to smugglers every year ? our so called show off as we are islamic people is pure lie .

Sharab is equally bad for religious and irreligious people. Both local and imported should be banned
my question is simple did bans ever give reuslts ?do we see less consumption ? my dear sir you know how much homemade alcohol been made and consumed in this country ? just think its billions of rupees daily . dont you see 100 people die 50 people die news ? its simple as soon as its made people start drinking if they wait they will have news that other dying in smae village town . and then let me come to other point until alcohol was not banned we dont have 10 million drugs addicts on roads . there is long list of things that is why world did not banned it but they regulate it . while we are munafiq ander khaty we consume daily a 100000 bottles and outer side we are alhumdulliah good people

مری بیوری کی سالانہ انکم اور سیل کے حجم کےحساب سے پاکستان کی 60 فیصد آبادی غیر مسلم ہے

Ruko abhi police ko call karta hoon.
If he's non Muslim it's legal for him to drink. In Karachi you can just walk into a shop and buy a drink if you're non-muslim. However, I think importing it is not allowed.
@Sifar zero Are you in A levels?

Ziada population ha 1 percent bhi piye to 20 lakh bantay hain. Percentage k hisab sa bahut kam log petay hain
you are probably middle class forget upper classes look at poorer people in cities for a while...
People need something to "gham ghalat" life is hard...
If you ban they'll go to drugs or cheap alcohol - both are bad
add in that this region lived with Sikhs for centuries well known for their drinking habits- so you know take a clue, bad habits cant die off this easily especially banning is no solution it creates much bigger issues
education on its illness, excise taxes are the way to go
cause rn we have made this a much worse problem than it should have been had it been properly regulated like the rest of the world

its not imported but smuggled if you have good links you will got most of the time good staff too . i think pakistan gov should use some brain and let foreign brands to be sale legally . what is the benefit giving billions to smugglers every year ? our so called show off as we are islamic people is pure lie .
The only imported stuff which is trust worthy is the one supplied to embassies. Other than that it's mostly a diluted fake liquor mostly.

my question is simple did bans ever give reuslts ?do we see less consumption ? my dear sir you know how much homemade alcohol been made and consumed in this country ? just think its billions of rupees daily . dont you see 100 people die 50 people die news ? its simple as soon as its made people start drinking if they wait they will have news that other dying in smae village town . and then let me come to other point until alcohol was not banned we dont have 10 million drugs addicts on roads . there is long list of things that is why world did not banned it but they regulate it . while we are munafiq ander khaty we consume daily a 100000 bottles and outer side we are alhumdulliah good people

مری بیوری کی سالانہ انکم اور سیل کے حجم کےحساب سے پاکستان کی 60 فیصد آبادی غیر مسلم ہے
According to isphanyar bhandara CEO of murree brewery 99% of his customers are Muslims in pakistan.
you are probably middle class forget upper classes look at poorer people in cities for a while...
People need something to "gham ghalat" life is hard...
If you ban they'll go to drugs or cheap alcohol - both are bad
add in that this region lived with Sikhs for centuries well known for their drinking habits- so you know take a clue, bad habits cant die off this easily especially banning is no solution it creates much bigger issues
education on its illness, excise taxes are the way to go
cause rn we have made this a much worse problem than it should have been had it been properly regulated like the rest of the world
Exactly hypocrisy won't end up consumption of liquor in pakistan . Pakistan has a complex relationship with alcohol. It's discouraged publically but in reality the two cannot exist without each other. Because it's has it roots deep in our society and culture. Even up until 1970,s it was legal in pakistan not to mentio the hundreds years of history of this region.
There are just around 7000 permit holders in whole Punjab and each permit holder can get only 6 liquor bottles per month . But each month their is a 5-7 lakh bottle per month sale. In the past 5 decades they failed to eliminate it's demand . Only a illegal mafia of bootleggers surfaced as a result.

Back
Top Bottom