What's new

Feeling dead inside.

Hey fellow PDF members.
I want to share something with you guys that is troubling me since the last year.
I used to be a happy and hardworking student until last year I have been feeling depressed and down almost every second.
I have no hope in life and I have lost my appetite as well.
Only Allah knows how much I gave suffered in the past year I have lived with Sabr but I cant anymore. My grades have taken a deep dive and I have barely passed in most of my exams. I dont know how much I can take up with this.
Today I am a shadow of my former self being only a miserable man with no aspirations in life.

No matter what never give up!!!! We all go throw alot of ups and down in life. Whats worst thats going to happen if u fail ur exam??? Fall behind 1 year? So what.... alot of pakistani guys with engineer degree still live off their parents money..... dont ever compete with someone other wise u will end chasing after one goal after another and wont be happy with what u have....
Do me a favor, JOIN A GYM!!! Trust me that helps alot!!! U feel much better about urself and just overall... if u need any help with weight training plan then let me know. I just started not to long ago and have noticed great results...

Weed is far better than alcohol.
When I am seriously fucked up sometimes only alcohol can help me. Not a fan of cannabis at all.
He is 17........
Sorry my bad , didn't know about his age.
But at a sweet age of 17 why he is suffering that much . It's nothing compared to what we face today in practical life.
When I was 17 I only gave tension to society ,took none :lol:

My mother forced me to change my school plus corona.
Come on man. How you are going to progress in life if that little gives you depression.
I would have been dancing with joy if my parents changed my school. So I can conveniently put all the blame for bad grades on them :lol:

PM if you can. It's not a thing to be taken lightly. It's not a lack of "faith" issue as some think that you should do more namaz. That is also important. But often it's more biological than its spiritual. Depression is a medical issue. And just like you cannot fight a medical sickness with namaz only.... It needs medical intervention.

My recommendation is to seek a professional (even an online session) that gets to the root cause of your depression, I would avoid too many medical drugs but counseling for sure. Then just unplug for while. If you can travel to to another place, where you are away from everything and everyone you know. So you can find some rebalance in life and reorientation. Make sure you do this after your counseling so you do not do more self harm in your mediation.

Just my honest advice. ..

Bro the thing with desi culture that parents love their kids but they do not understand their kids or dont want to. As a teen if u tell ur parents that u have depression, they will cure u with some @ss whopping and chal jay kay per.... i have one kid and i love him to death... i dont want to be this typical sariyal baap figure instead i have taken different approach... i have brought myself down to his level and developed a friendsip so when he grows up he will trust me more then his friends...

What this op kid needs to do is either join the gym or buy few dumbbells and start training... once he sees some chamges then he will start to feel better...

Last edited:
I am studying A levels.
Grades are not what depress but other things I feel lonely and have severe mood swings as well.
Oh this explains it. Raging hormones.
Like I said, find yourself an activity which pumps up your adrenaline. Boxing, football, cycling, motorsport (dunno if 24 hours of lemons is a thing in SA).

Hey fellow PDF members.
I want to share something with you guys that is troubling me since the last year.
I used to be a happy and hardworking student until last year I have been feeling depressed and down almost every second.
I have no hope in life and I have lost my appetite as well.
Only Allah knows how much I gave suffered in the past year I have lived with Sabr but I cant anymore. My grades have taken a deep dive and I have barely passed in most of my exams. I dont know how much I can take up with this.
Today I am a shadow of my former self being only a miserable man with no aspirations in life.
Classical symptoms of nutrients deficiency.
Happens, as brain consumes lot of energy.
Have you tried multivitamins?

If it's related to someone you loved very much then temporarily join me in the mehfil ,it will help you definitely 😉
View attachment 785135View attachment 785136
@Imran Khan you too can join
Weed is far better than alcohol.

People, people, you are spoiling the young man.

Taking a sabbatical helps. Been there, done that. Gotta re-charge at some point.

:tup:

Kyun nahi bhai I'm 0.000001% Irani just like @Xerxes22

What's his story ?

Classical symptoms of nutrients deficiency.
Happens, as brain consumes lot of energy.
Have you tried multivitamins?
Yes.
Come on man. How you are going to progress in life if that little gives you depression.
I would have been dancing with joy if my parents changed my school. So I can conveniently put all the blame for bad grades on them :lol:
Dude I have changed schools in the past as well with no effect.
But this one was something else I had been studying in my previous school for 5 years.
But I agree with some people here excessive screentime caused this.

:D its good dry gin but for ladies :rofl:
Yea you deserve a shitty kuppi or VAT 1 which fucks your throat like a deep throat :lol:
Why in our desi culture every good quality liquor which is smooth on your throat and tastes good is called a ladies drink. It's 37% abv definitely not a ladies drink. Ladies mostly prefer 15% wine.
First time I tried murree sapphire and man I am not disappointed. They made a fine product . Actually I prefer good quality murree brewery products over the imported ones because at least we know they are original whereas these you pay 12,000 for a imported whiskey bottle in pakistan and it often turns out to be fake and all that danger of fake poisonous alcohol related deaths.
Top of the line whiskey,dry gins and beers of murree brewery are no less than imported alcohol.
Dude I have changed schools in the past as well with no effect.
But this one was something else I had been studying in my previous school for 5 years.
But I agree with some people here excessive screentime caused this.
I think in your previous school you left your piece of heart ;)

Last edited:
Yea you deserve a shitty kuppi or VAT 1 :lol:
Why in our desi culture every good quality liquor which is smooth on your throat and tastes good is called a ladies drink. It's 37% abv definitely not a ladies drink. Ladies mostly prefer 15% wine.
First time I tried murree sapphire and man I am not disappointed. They made a fine product . Actually I prefer good quality murree brewery products over the imported ones because at least we know they are original whereas these you pay 12,000 for a imported whiskey bottle in pakistan and it often turns out to be fake and all that danger of fake poisonous alcohol related deaths.
Top of the line whiskey,dry gins and beers of murree brewery are no less than imported alcohol.

I think in your previous school you left your piece of heart ;)
Why you hurting me this way??
I never had a gf in my life only long range poondi?
Care to share what exactly happened last year which caused all this?
If it's related to someone you loved very much then temporarily join me in the mehfil ,it will help you definitely 😉
View attachment 785135View attachment 785136
@Imran Khan you too can join
Whats your age btw?

Back
Top Bottom