What's new

Features of Ababeel Missile

What is meant by re-entry ?
A ballistic missile first flies out of the atmosphere to achieve highest possible acceleration and then the terminal part enters the atmosphere again so that's called re-entry.

Aww how cute .
This guy is trying hard to proof that ISPR is lying and PAK dont have mirv tech . he want us to believe him while he himself dont have anything to support his claim .
If its a fake test why dont ykur defence ministry react ? And announce that PAK dont have mirv tech . why dont any country on planet earth challenge it ? :sarcastic:
Jaoo swami om ji mahraj ja karr :pleasantry: ram raj :pleasantry: ki sthapna karo or wahan per vedic logic chalana hanguman sena per. :laugh:
If you pick up a small stone or pebble from the ground, you will find 5-6 things like him crawling under them...so just ignore him... He is not worth your attention..

If you pick up a small stone or pebble from the ground, you will find 5-6 things like him crawling under them...so just ignore him... He is not worth your attention..
They are the only entertainment here .i mean look at him lolz . he is pretending to be an expert while objecting real experts .

Aww how cute .
This guy is trying hard to proof that ISPR is lying and PAK dont have mirv tech . he want us to believe him while he himself dont have anything to support his claim .
If its a fake test why dont ykur defence ministry react ? And announce that PAK dont have mirv tech . why dont any country on planet earth challenge it ? :sarcastic:
Jaoo swami om ji mahraj ja karr :pleasantry: ram raj :pleasantry: ki sthapna karo or wahan per vedic logic chalana hanguman sena per. :laugh:
ISPR is said read carefully Missile tested on Design Phase and testing parameters

MIRV Means the RV which evades at terminal stage trajectory

I am only asked for technical arguments Russian .US ,China all has there decades of industrial research and Mature space Tech to support there capabilities

India also followed same path we don't make claims unless we have valid technical data or Published research to back are Claims into reality

So End rhetoric or don't waste My time on your flamebaits

They are the only entertainment here .i mean look at him lolz . he is pretending to be an expert while objecting real experts .
Real experts you mean PDF Lowlifes :omghaha:

I Mean one @amardeep mishra is Enough for them

The Quality of Expert In Pakistan Seen In their Number of Published Research Filings which 16 I think Last year
In india A Universities has more Patent filings than whole Academic and scientific community of Pakistan alone

I just asked u to provide me some non Indian source of ur claim that the whole world is laughing at us after Ababeel test. Still waiting on that.
Whole Scientific Community Not Even entertaining your claim that is more than insult MIRV is One of breakthrough Technical Advancement With Limited Nation Except US Russia and china No one ever Demonstrated actual RV Terminal tests

ISPR is said read carefully Missile tested on Design Phase and testing parameters

I am only asked for technical arguments Russian .US ,China all has there decades of industrial research and Mature space Tech to support there capabilities

India also followed same path we don't make claims unless we have valid technical data or Published research to back are Claims into reality
http://m.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&latest=1
Read it again swami om ji .
"The missile is capable of delivering multiple warheads, using Multiple Independent Re-entry Vehicle (MIRV) technology. "
It isnt our fault you dont have such tech . you dont have a decent rifle too . is that mean we arnt capable to made any rifle :) .
Chill swami ji i know kiya guzar rahi ap per . bp ki goli kha lo .:D

This missle projects the stregth of muslims and gives a mesage to pagan india and zionist israel and pakistan is an islamic republic with islam bieng our love our life and the only thing to die for, so yes u are right the deep pakistani state is oure mega molvi and we are proud of that, go shove ur secular bigotry where someone lends an ear to it, only someone who has a problem with islam can post what u just did..
I think it makes sense that elephants exist in India.
Still they should've just named it shaheen 4 or Hatf Nasr.
its a missile not a religious prophesy or something for Gooodness sakes ,Mega molvis .

So End rhetoric or don't waste My time on your flamebaits

Real experts you mean PDF Lowlifes :omghaha:

I Mean one @amardeep mishra is Enough for them

The Quality of Expert In Pakistan Seen In their Number of Published Research Filings which 16 I think Last year
In india A Universities has more Patent filings than whole Academic and scientific community of Pakistan alone
And somehow no other country can produce an MIRV before india? which cant even make a subsonic land attack CM..

Blasphemy how can those evil muslim Paks make SLCMs,ASCMs,ALCMs,MIRVs before vedic bharat mata suuppppaaa powwwaa of 2012?

This is A-shastriya ..:lol:

Whole Scientific Community Not Even entertaining your claim that is more than insult MIRV is One of breakthrough Technical Advancement With Limited Nation Except US Russia and china No one ever Demonstrated actual RV Terminal tests
Will you provide any non- indian link? Lolz

I heard india will launch u to catch Ababeel Warheads with ur butt.

P.S Stop posting N league,Pti memes... makes u look a bigger jerk off than u alreadly are.
Warheads You have test Some To actually Posses Some

RVs Never Tested at Terminal trajectory

Let Show What Terminal trajectory touch down Looks like actual test

s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ov5Uz5bpk

And somehow no other country can produce an MIRV before india? which cant even make a subsonic land attack CM..

Blasphemy how can those evil muslim Paks make SLCMs,ASCMs,ALCMs,MIRVs before vedic bharat mata suuppppaaa powwwaa of 2012?

This is A-shastriya ..:lol:
Because your Capacity to Publish Actual research is 16 Paper last year

First Launch Single rocket into Space then Talk about MIRVs and MARV

Warheads You have test Some To actually Posses Some

RVs Never Tested at Terminal trajectory

Let Show What Terminal trajectory touch down Looks like actual test

s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ov5Uz5bpk
So Pak should show u like a million warheads (pun intended) to make u believe our tests? seriously who the fuk are u?

So they are not laughing at us? R u going back on ur claim?

They are just indifferent and from that u assumed that it's an insult bcuz they didn't make this test the center of their attention?

Will you Provide Any reputable Defense Expert To support Pakistani Claims of MIRV Chance Zero
You object it you have to proof it wrong .
+
is usa , israel , western countries sleeping? ( they do expose n.korea's fake slbm test )
is your so called green pine radar sleeping?

Back
Top Bottom