What's new

Features of Ababeel Missile

aCTALLY Its Better Trolled Pakistanis Biggest FU to Pakistani People by a Propagandist army While Whole world Scientific community Laughing At them :p::p::p::whistle::whistle::rofl::rofl:

A Nation Which cannot Launch Single Rocket In Space:o::o: Claiming to Launch Multiple Re-entry Vehicle into Atmosphere :agree::agree:
Nothing to fear. Instead of multiple warheads a bunch of flags come out with the word bang written on them.

Also could u provide me with a link to a news article where the whole world is laughing at us? I wanna laugh too.

Make sure it's a non Indian source, which shouldn't be a problem since as u said "the whole world" is laughing at us.

There No Real MIRV Missile's existed today Except DF-41,R-36 satan or Minuteman 3 of US , China and Russia

Pakistan is not even in a league its don't even have proper SLV tech Let alone MIRV :rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are like the boy that get's spanked by bullies and hides behind his own A$$ ,Unfortunately its the problem with your all countrymen :rofl:
SLV is something of the cold war and so is MIRV ,No surprises Pakistan got it.

There No Real MIRV Missile's existed today Except DF-41,R-36 satan or Minuteman 3 of US , China and Russia

Pakistan is not even in a league its don't even have proper SLV tech Let alone MIRV :rofl::rofl:
:D then why dont your defence ministry react and announce that the test was fake lolz .
+
According to indians their radar could detect these missiles . why dont you show to the world that the test was fake ? Lolz .:sarcastic:
This guy lost his mental stability after the test (just like vedic experts:D )

Last edited:
Nothing to fear. Instead of multiple warheads a bunch of flags come out with the word bang written on them.

Also could u provide me with a link to a news article where the whole world is laughing at us? I wanna laugh too.

Make sure it's a non Indian source, which shouldn't be a problem since as u said "the whole world" is laughing at us.
I Know What MIRV looks Like I seen real test Not One which still on Paper you go through ISPR notification again read carefully What they written Its Capable but RV Not tested on terminal trajectory Test is only conducted in design phase Real test is still far from decades

:D then why dont your defence ministry react and announce that tge test was fake lolz .
+
According to indians there radar could detect these missiles . why dont you show to the world that the test was fake ? Lolz .:sarcastic:
This guy lost his mental stability after the test (just like vedic experts:D )
Unlike Us Who Launch multiple Re entry vehicles through are SLV's We don't claim something unless We have proper Scientific Data and Technical arguments to back the Substance

Unlike Us Who Launch multiple Re entry vehicles through are SLV's We don't claim something unless We have proper Scientific Data and Technical arguments to back the Substance
Lolz so you dont have anything to support your claims but you are still arguing :D .
Dil behla raha bacha .:sarcastic:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are like the boy that get's spanked by bullies and hides behind his own A$$ ,Unfortunately its the problem with your all countrymen :rofl:
SLV is something of the cold war and so is MIRV ,No surprises Pakistan got it.
Jet engines also cold war tech so is stealth Planes Chinese Still struggle To get it :lol::lol::lol:Pakistan While is Still cannot able to send single Rocket into space
Lolz so you dont have anything to support your claims but you are still arguing :D .
Dil behla raha bacha .:sarcastic:
did you have anything Child Except ISPR Tweet Please Post me RV Terminal Trajectory Phase video or Any Data Specific to authenticate

Indian Launched 20 Satellites one Go Last year With PSLV its works Same Principle Of MIRV unlike Pakistan Who still dependent on other to launch it Re enter vehicles Satellites

Tu rehne de Beta tere Intellectual capacity sei bhahar hai Scientific Arguments :lol::lol::lol:Tu Madarsa chala or apne bacho vahi bhej :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

more then yours
first check value Pakistan rupee then come here again ???

Jet engines also cold war tech so is stealth Planes Chinese Still struggle To get it :lol::lol::lol:Pakistan While is Still cannot able to send single Rocket into space

did you have anything Child Except ISPR Tweet Please Post me RV Terminal Trajectory Phase video or Any Data Specific to authenticate

Indian Launched 20 Satellites one Go Last year With PSLV its works Same Principle Of MIRV unlike Pakistan Who still dependent on other to launch it Re enter vehicles Satellites

Tu rehne de Beta tere Intellectual capicity sei bhahar hai Scientific Arguments :lol::lol::lol:Tu Madarsa chala or apne bacho vahi bheh :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
Aww how cute .
This guy is trying hard to proof that ISPR is lying and PAK dont have mirv tech . he want us to believe him while he himself dont have anything to support his claim .
If its a fake test why dont ykur defence ministry react ? And announce that PAK dont have mirv tech . why dont any country on planet earth challenge it ? :sarcastic:
Jaoo swami om ji mahraj ja karr :pleasantry: ram raj :pleasantry: ki sthapna karo or wahan per vedic logic chalana hanguman sena per. :laugh:

I Know What MIRV looks Like I seen real test Not One which still on Paper you go through ISPR notification again read carefully What they written Its Capable but RV Not tested on terminal trajectory Test is only conducted in design phase Real test is still far from decades
Yeah I didn't even bother to go into the argument regarding the validity of tests as u can see in my post.

I just asked u to provide me some non Indian source of ur claim that the whole world is laughing at us after Ababeel test. Still waiting on that.

Back
Top Bottom