What's new

Fears WAR IMMINENT between two major nuclear powers

No way man I am willing to fight for my country over my own father or Sön or daughter.
We are Indian and nation comes first above religion family region or money.

I have never met a single guy who is not willing to give up himself for his motherland.

We will fight them.

You will fight a super power?
Oh my gally...

First revoke Pakistan's MFN and IWT which you can not do because you are afraid.
Fighting a super power is a tall order for a low income country as India.

I cant blame you guys, poor people(poor means not by monthly income) who are bound to see what your Govt wants you to see.

You can continue to vent your frustration by diverting conversation to something else but when come to draw the first blood you got your answer.

You can continue to vent your frustration by diverting conversation to something else but when come to draw the first blood you got your answer.
You challenge us to draw the first blood,when i said that we already moved first. Now you came with new theory of coul,wil mascare etc.
You will sit idle and expect us to draw the fist blood because you wouldn't dare to make the first move, PLA always take initiative to draw the first blood either 1962, 1979 or 1988...unless you can claim to chase PLA out of Dorklam by force :lol:. Keep anger and insult will never save your Indian's a$$, you're the one said the we're scare to make the first shot and I show your the real footage of massacre...LMAO

You will fight a super power?
Oh my gally...

First revoke Pakistan's MFN and IWT which you can not do because you are afraid.
Fighting a super power is a tall order for a low income country as India.
Ever heard of Vietnam. American ran away. They were blown away. Killed like mosquitoes.

This is not America but china a swat worth enemy. And this is India not Vietnam.

American which war have they won. Minnows like Iraq Afghan are keeping them busy even though they have support from majority.

You are so bloody fattu. Why would we draw first blood

As per your claim we are in your territory come and fight us,

Ever heard of Vietnam. American ran away. They were blown away. Killed like mosquitoes.

This is not America but china a swat worth enemy. And this is India not Vietnam.

American which war have they won. Minnows like Iraq Afghan are keeping them busy even though they have support from majority.

Thats not my answer.
Its your deliberate detour to save your face.

My question is still standing tall.
Give it a try, even a futile one:

Why you have not revoked MFN & IWT on Pakistan?
Afraid? Because Pakistan had warned India of atomic war, should India revoke IWT.

'Water belonging to India cannot go to Pakistan,' says Modi - Dawn

What happened bhai?

Thats not my answer.
Its your deliberate detour to save your face.

My question is still standing tall.
Give it a try, even a futile one:

Why you have not revoked MFN & IWT on Pakistan?
Afraid? Because Pakistan had warned India of atomic war, should India revoke IWT.

'Water belonging to India cannot go to Pakistan,' says Modi - Dawn

What happened bhai?
wring person bhai.
i am of opposite pov. i think water belongs to everyone and no modi or pandit ji have right on it.

a pakistani farmer who works his arse of in sun deserve his fair share of water.

i would actually oppose and fight for them. water air and music shouldnot be bounded.

wring person bhai.
i am of opposite pov. i think water belongs to everyone and no modi or pandit ji have right on it.

a pakistani farmer who works his arse of in sun deserve his fair share of water.

i would actually oppose and fight for them. water air and music shouldnot be bounded.

Its not you.

I am talking about India/Modi.
Why is Modi not doing what he said he will.

You challenge us to draw the first blood,when i said that we already moved first. Now you came with new theory of coul,wil mascare etc.

I didn't challenge you to draw the first blood if you read my post correctly, what I said is that India no gut to draw the first blood but wait for China to do it first.

I didn't challenge you to draw the first blood if you read my post correctly, what I said is that India no gut to draw the first blood but wait for China to do it first.
So you think that our act of stoping chinese is not as our first move?rather i should tell chinese dont have the guts to fire even a single bullet. Our western neighbour is si feroceous than you chinese in this regard.

Its not you.

I am talking about India/Modi.
Why is Modi not doing what he said he will.
because he never intended to. bhai only 38% voter voted for him and 20%regretted their choice.

to hell with modi this issue is above modi. we (you and me and many more)will teach him by voting. but this is not the time we are not syria or china.

in past few months modi has lost most of its voters. leys see him later he is small issue. wr have remote leys vote him out.

Go read post #91, who said China is scare to fire the first bullet, I merely show your the footage that we not only draw the first blood but a massacre, so you guys just made the same assumption as those Vietnamese solders on the rift, they also claimed that we were scare to shoot at them until we claimed all their souls.

So you think that our act of stoping chinese is not as our first move?rather i should tell chinese dont have the guts to fire even a single bullet. Our western neighbour is si feroceous than you chinese in this regard.

you can still live on denial, is that my problem? I already show you the massacre footage that we don't have a second of hesitation when come to war, you can chose not to believe.

because he never intended to. bhai only 38% voter voted for him and 20%regretted their choice.

to hell with modi this issue is above modi. we (you and me and many more)will teach him by voting. but this is not the time we are not syria or china.

in past few months modi has lost most of its voters. leys see him later he is small issue. wr have remote leys vote him out.

This and other issue is not above him.
He is the only person who can make or break India.
He has the mandate.

You say on IWT:
this issue is above modi

This way the war should also be above Modi no?
Why make two issues from one PM?

This and other issue is not above him.
He is the only person who can make or break India.
He has the mandate.

You say on IWT:
this issue is above modi

This way the war should also be above Modi no?
Why make two issues from one PM?
bhai kitni pi rakhi hai.

modi is goneeeeee.......

we want something else he cant fullfill his promise we will kick him out.

we are ruthless imagine if we can boo sachin in wankhede this is just a bloody modi.

Back
Top Bottom