What's new

Fears WAR IMMINENT between two major nuclear powers

You will sit idle and expect us to draw the fist blood because you wouldn't dare to make the first move, PLA always take initiative to draw the first blood either 1962, 1979 or 1988...unless you can claim to chase PLA out of Dorklam by force :lol:. Keep anger and insult will never save your Indian's a$$, you're the one said the we're scare to make the first shot and I show your the real footage of massacre...LMAO
We already made the first move, we stoped you guys from invading bhutan. Now its your turn to do move, or else you are expecting to sent our troops to beijing?

Layman or novice like you would not understand how to fight a battle or what it takes to deliver a deadly blow to enemy. Right now the situation is akin to crossing swords.
Now you said something interesting, look man internatinal politics is not as simole as it looks, only layman will expect a war between evenly matched giants to go for war.

Here comes a banned ID in a new recycled shape.
Old wine in a new bottle.

View attachment 417971
You are too extreme.

A Indian can have differences with govt or people but not with its motherland.

I respect your POV but you must realise. This issue is above any Modi or Gandhi.

Although I expect zero chance of war but china surely made us enemy.

How about you leave this forum if war does not break out?

Lol Indian tell other to leave this forum :rofl:

We already made the first move, we stoped you guys from invading bhutan. Now its your turn to do move, or else you are expecting to sent our troops to beijing?

Have you see that massacre footage, Vietnamese soldiers also made the first move to occupied our island and then later...:butcher::sniper:

You are too extreme.

A Indian can have differences with govt or people but not with its motherland.

I respect your POV but you must realise. This issue is above any Modi or Gandhi.

Although I expect zero chance of war but china surely made us enemy.

I said I am against this war.
But if Modi remains obstinate for his vote bank of 2019, then I don't mind India getting defeated.

Blame Modi.
Not soldiers.
Not me.

Lol Indian tell other to leave this forum :rofl:

Have you see that massacre footage, Vietnamese soldiers also made the first move to occupied our island and then later...:butcher::sniper:
The 1979 war and armed clashes that flared over border disputes in the subsequent years resulted in a heavy toll in terms of both casualties and economic losses for both sides. Though neither side publicized its casualties and the exact figures remain unclear, Western estimates run as high as 28,000 Chinese dead and 43,000 wounded, while the number of Vietnamese dead were estimated at under 10,000.

Records says about mascare, but chinamen got mascared.

But if Modi remains obstinate for his vote bank of 2019, then I don't mind India getting defeated.

Blame Modi.
Not soldiers.
Not me.
Traitors/falls flaggers both need not worry abou our next pm.

Blame Modi.
Not soldiers.
Not me.
Here it was not Modi but china who is bullying.
We are no Vietnam. Modi or xi or anybody who comes against us we must fight. We are fighting Modi in our own way. But let's face enemy too.

We can't blame you for anything but I am sure being a Indian our nation has a special place in our heart. That's why u dislike Modi so much because he is running your special place.

We are no Vietnam. Modi or xi or anybody who comes against us we must fight. We are fighting Modi in our own way. But let's face enemy too.

We can't blame you for anything but I am sure being a Indian our nation has a special place in our heart. That's why u dislike Modi so much because he is running your special place.

Its India which is sitting on a land, that is not India's own.
Its called trespassing or encroachment.

He is a false flagger mate, did u ever meet any indian guy who wants to get defeated by our enemy based on his diferences with pm?

in 1962, indian army was virtually non existent. the chinese troops initially outnumbered indian troops 25 to 1. now its 2 to 1. so india has a massive advantage since china cannot win any war where they have less than 4 to 1 advantage

That's total bullshit excuse, we have to fight harsh Tibet terrain and weather to match over thousand miles to Indian borders with haft empty stomach dues to the logistic problem and almost die from exhaust while Indians army were numerically superior, better war machine, well feed and relaxe...it was the worse long march of Chinese army history and we still manage to defeat India.

And China don't need to have numerical superiorly, we have enough of automate fire power to offset your advantage..

The 1979 war and armed clashes that flared over border disputes in the subsequent years resulted in a heavy toll in terms of both casualties and economic losses for both sides. Though neither side publicized its casualties and the exact figures remain unclear, Western estimates run as high as 28,000 Chinese dead and 43,000 wounded, while the number of Vietnamese dead were estimated at under 10,000.

Traitors/falls flaggers both need not worry abou our next pm.

You found an easy exit by calling me a false flagger.
I know nothing else you have that matters.

It's Indian interest if we won't in future there won't be a land to save.

We must fight now or give up all of nation to fate.

What a pretext!
Interest?

Tomorrow US can maintain a claim against you on this "Interest" clause. What will you do?

He is a false flagger mate, did u ever meet any indian guy who wants to get defeated by our enemy based on his diferences with pm?
No way man I am willing to fight for my country over my own father or Sön or daughter.
We are Indian and nation comes first above religion family region or money.

I have never met a single guy who is not willing to give up himself for his motherland.

You found an easy exit by calling me a false flagger.
I know nothing else you have that matters.

What a pretext!
Interest?

Tomorrow US can maintain a claim against you on this "Interest" clause. What will you do?
We will fight them. What is us we can fight whole bloody world. You didn't get it nation comes first.

That footage is 1988 and believe all you want but I just answered to you claim that we're hesitate to draw the first blood. The time China's ready will be also the time of massacre of those Indian solders standing in Dorklam.

No way man I am willing to fight for my country over my own father or Sön or daughter.
We are Indian and nation comes first above religion family region or money.

I have never met a single guy who is not willing to give up himself for his motherland.

We will fight them.
Yeas, i too never met a guy like that. I saw hard core mms haters, modi haters.. none wants to see india losing to others. He is just a false flagger.

Believe all you want but I just answered to you claim that we're hesitate to draw the first blood. The time China's ready will be also the time of massacre of those Indian solders standing in Dorklam.
I cant blame you guys, poor people(poor means not by monthly income) who are bound to see what your Govt wants you to see.

Back
Top Bottom