What's new

Fears WAR IMMINENT between two major nuclear powers

Modi cant do no shik on MFN/IWT/stopping Samjhauta express/Pakistani comedian/actors expulsion/stopping a MP to not declare Pakistan a terrorist nation in parliament.

What is this non sense?
Not me, his own right wingers are crying against on Twitter.
bhai kya foonka hai. ganja hasis ya afeem.

modi modi modi. bas kar mere yar har jaga modi. modi ki maa bhi bc ko itna yaad nahi karti hogi.

bro you just vote against him. leave rest things.... do u vote.

bhai kya foonka hai. ganja hasis ya afeem.

modi modi modi. bas kar mere yar har jaga modi. modi ki maa bhi bc ko itna yaad nahi karti hogi.

bro you just vote against him. leave rest things.... do u vote.

Who has encroached upon an alien territory?
Indian armed forces cant do all this on their own unless MOD orders.
And who controls Jaitley?
Is it not Modi?

Trying to be evasive?

Who has encroached upon an alien territory?
Indian armed forces cant do all this on their own unless MOD orders.
And who controls Jaitley?
Is it not Modi?

Trying to be evasive?
opposite sometimes i think jetlee controls modi ji.

That's total bullshit excuse, we have to fight harsh Tibet terrain and weather to match over thousand miles to Indian borders with haft empty stomach dues to the logistic problem and almost die from exhaust while Indians army were numerically superior, better war machine, well feed and relaxe...it was the worse long march of Chinese army history and we still manage to defeat India.

CCP propaganda can't replace truth .
we had less than 400000 troop in total at the time 1962 war and most of them were positioned to defend the border with Pakistan .

Only 20k india troops fought in 1962 war with china while china had brought 80k troops .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War#Military_planning

opposite sometimes i think jetlee controls modi ji.

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

You know, before you place a bet in the hopes of getting any material thing as the prize, it is a good idea to take a good look at the prize. He might be betting his unwanted horse...

Yes but never look a prize horse in the mouth

Ashok, we know you are a big hater of Modi than anyone else. You beat me here. :cheers:.

But country is beyond Modi. You can never say India should be defeated under Modi.
Your fear is he will gain advantage if he goes for a war.
Trust me, whatever you do, no one can stop that idiot regain his power in 2019.
But at least we expect him getting not more than 220 MP seats and the rest from alliance. That way uska ghamand thoda toh tootega, as control will be with the alliance.

As I said earlier, I suppose God sends idiots and monarchs (Modi, Trump, Xi, Kim etc.) at the same time for self destruction. It is clearly visible to me that the world is going towards a disaster before end.
You all can agree to disagree with me.

Last edited:
Ashok, we know you are a big hater of Modi than anyone else. You beat me here. :cheers:.

But country is beyond Modi. You can never say India should be defeated under Modi.
Your fear is he will gain advantage if he goes for a war.
Trust me, whatever you do, no one can stop that idiot coming to power in 2019.

As I said earlier, I suppose God sends idiots and monarchs (Modi, Trump, Xi, Kim etc.) at the same time for self destruction. It is clearly visible to me that the world is going towards a disaster before end.
You all can agree to disagree with me.
He is a chinese, so he is keeping his own country china over modi and india.
And you are true to some extend, With raga heading congress modi is going to come to power in 2019 too possibly with bigger margin than 2014.

during 1962's famine, we were able to brought 80k soldiers to Indian border? Wow....
Famine was for common chinese ppl not mao or ccp or pla,
If u r really a chinese and not pakistani you should know PLA whose formost duty is to protect their party thats CCP and its leadership .. chinese and china as a nation state comes second. Famine didnt affect comrades in ccp or pla

CCP propaganda can't replace truth .
we had less than 400000 troop in total at the time 1962 war and most of them were positioned to defend the border with Pakistan .

Only 20k india troops fought in 1962 war with china while china had brought 80k troops .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War#Military_planning

Forget the numbers. I don't know how people feel under Xi.
But the people of India under this Monarch Modi are under mass hysteria (at least 35% of them), so does the soldiers. The behavior is very similar as under Hitler. It is very difficult to defeat such a force, at least in the beginning unless most of the forces get united.

He is a chinese, so he is keeping his own country china over modi and india.
And you are true to some extend, With raga heading congress modi is going to come to power in 2019 too possibly with bigger margin than 2014.

He is a Chinese?
What happens if you are wrong? What happens if he is a Hindu Indian?
I am a Muslim and I can understand your conclusions towards me and treating me as a traitor.
If you treat him as a traitor based on his hatred towards some leaders and organizations instead of explaining him, you are ultimately losing one more Indian who is distracted. I appreciate duhastmish's efforts to explain him.
I am sorry but this is the sad state of Indian affairs these days. Try to raise a separate forum and start discussing with the similar people who are with Indian flag and ask him what is his problem. If they continue to post anti national statements even after your efforts, then treat him a false flagger. All Indians coming on PDF with hatred comments are not false flaggers.
I am sorry but I dont think he is a false flagger but a distracted/disturbed Indian.

The world’s two most populous countries are prepared to dispatch forces to the Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh regions.

Relations between the two nations have been strained since war between the superpowers broke out over the disputed areas in the 1960s.

But a source within the Chinese military told the South China Morning Post the People’s Liberation Army will aim to limit any conflict to the level of skirmishes.

Xi-Jinping-636812.jpg

He said: “The PLA will not seek to fight a ground war with Indian troops early on.

“Instead it will deploy aircraft and strategic missiles to paralyse Indian mountain divisions stationed in the Himalayas on the border with China.”

The source added that top military officials in China could control the conflict and not allow it to spill over into any other territory along the 1,242 mile border between the two Asian giants.

It would be similar to the tense situation in Kashmir – a region claimed by Pakistan and India.

Responding to growing fears Indian Defence Minister Arun Jaitley said: “I agree that some challenges are still there. Some people are targeting our country’s sovereignty and integrity.

“But I am fully confident that our brave soldiers have the capability to keep our country secure, may it be challenges on the eastern or western border.”

Link: CLICK HERE
India media is incorrect making up a quote from anonymous fake Chinese official. The upcoming war with India will solve all the border issues and split up India.

Forget the numbers. I don't know how people feel under Xi.
But the people of India under this Monarch Modi are under mass hysteria (at least 35% of them), so does the soldiers. The behavior is very similar as under Hitler. It is very difficult to defeat such a force, at least in the beginning unless most of the forces get united.

He is a Chinese?
What happens if you are wrong? What happens if he is a Hindu Indian?
I am a Muslim and I can understand your conclusions towards me and treating me as a traitor.
If you treat him as a traitor based on his hatred towards some leaders and organizations instead of explaining him, you are ultimately losing one more Indian who is distracted. I appreciate duhastmish's efforts to explain him.
I am sorry but this is the sad state of Indian affairs these days. Try to raise a separate forum and start discussing with the similar people who are with Indian flag and ask him what is his problem. If they continue to post anti national statements even after your efforts, then treat him a false flagger. All Indians coming on PDF with hatred comments are not false flaggers.
I am sorry but I dont think he is a false flagger but a distracted/disturbed Indian.
No one will become an indian by showing indian flag in profile. And for your kind info, there are hell lot of oeople out there who hates modi, but if sombody wants to c your own motherland defeat only because of your hatred towards the pm, then i will call him as atraitor/falsflagger, noone can think like that. And if he is false flagger, i dont care, but if he realky an indian then he is a traitor. And you know, only one punishment awaits a traitor, i dont think me to explain you what punishment does a traitor deserve.

Back
Top Bottom