What's new

Fears WAR IMMINENT between two major nuclear powers

both parties should never underestimate each other and in case of war both will suffer causalities but in end edge will be with China unless 3rd force like USA or anyone else helps India... If india is not same like that of 1962 so is China too, not same of 1962..

Do you want to know why China will loose any war with India?
Don't believe me but believe what you read about the bravery of Chinese soldiers.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...p-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report

Friends, this article shows the truth of Chinese military's bravery.
Chinese soldiers wouldn't come out their bunkers to protect civilians.
Chinese soldiers abandoned their posts & ran away when they were attacked. What's worse for Chinese, they left their guns and ammo behind.
The last insult, It was the Indian soldiers that saved their sorry bottoms.

This in a nutshell is Chinese Military. They have no gumption for a fight. The first death and I will assure u, they will repeat this news a thousand times.

Little wonder even after India spanked Xi, these cowards did not fire a single bullet. It's not because they don't have bullets, what they don't have is guts.

Suddenly from jumping up and down like monkeys on hot coals now that you have been decimated out of the competition tanks don't matter. Honestly Indians are like prostitutes yachts don't get paid
As far as Kashmir is concerned we have taken half of it we will take the rest. The population of Kashmir hates you and that is just what pakistan needs
Nah, we don't sell ourselves to the biggest payer do we? Lol kiddo India and China both are at the opposite sides of the mighty Himalayas. Do you know how difficult it is to operate tank at those heights? Tank will play a very limited role in a Sino-Indian war.
Took half of Kashmir from whom? Your coward army attacked and looted the poor Kashmiris when they choose to remain independent in 1947, captured more then half of it until pushed away by the IA.
its the greed of Indian army who is killing and blinding local Kashmiri's for land.
Really our greed??
Remind me again who attacked and captured more then half of Kashmir with the help of tribals in 1947? Kashmir is a mess today because of you guys.

Nah, we don't sell ourselves to the biggest payer do we? Lol kiddo India and China both are at the opposite sides of the mighty Himalayas. Do you know how difficult it is to operate tank at those heights? Tank will play a very limited role in a Sino-Indian war.
Took half of Kashmir from whom? Your coward army attacked and looted the poor Kashmiris when they choose to remain independent in 1947, captured more then half of it until pushed away by the IA.

Really our greed??
Remind me again who attacked and captured more then half of Kashmir with the help of tribals in 1947? Kashmir is a mess today because of you guys.

Now Indian excuses....drama notches
Do you know how difficult it is to operate a tank at that altitude......lool...didn't say that when you were winning did you. That's why the world laughs at India

Really our greed??
remember jonagarh and neighborly princely States. we did the same. people of Kashmir choice is important to us.

We toke 3 years to prepare for 1962, now it's barely 1 1/2 month over Dorklam affaire, since when we have hesitation on fire a bullet, it will be a massacre if Indian army keep stand on our way

China did not invade spratly, just taking it back from Vietnamese thief

This will only result in a needless embarrassment for both the countries as it will yield nothing.

Lives of soldiers will go and nothing more.

Why is CCP hell bent on confrontation? All for domestic political points.

Do you want to know why China will loose any war with India?
Don't believe me but believe what you read about the bravery of Chinese soldiers.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...p-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report

Friends, this article shows the truth of Chinese military's bravery.
Chinese soldiers wouldn't come out their bunkers to protect civilians.
Chinese soldiers abandoned their posts & ran away when they were attacked. What's worse for Chinese, they left their guns and ammo behind.
The last insult, It was the Indian soldiers that saved their sorry bottoms.

This in a nutshell is Chinese Military. They have no gumption for a fight. The first death and I will assure u, they will repeat this news a thousand times.

Little wonder even after India spanked Xi, these cowards did not fire a single bullet. It's not because they don't have bullets, what they don't have is guts.
That's something very serious! I didn't know this is the state of the conscripts there. Abandoning posts during the time of crisis?I am sure they were better armed than those militants any day. Then why did they do this?

They could have unleashed hell with all that arsenal they have.

how many more of these boring useless bs threads! Action's speaks louder than words, keep trumpeting ZZZzzZZZ :coffee:

This will only result in a needless embarrassment for both the countries as it will yield nothing.

Lives of soldiers will go and nothing more.

Why is CCP hell bent on confrontation? All for domestic political points.
Like i said before, there is no need to post in threads like this sir, nothing is going to happen. PDF doesn't represent real ground talks. China knows it still doesn't have the capacity to attack India.

Back
Top Bottom