What's new

Fears WAR IMMINENT between two major nuclear powers

Guess you are lost baby chimp, this thread isn't about the biathlons, take your bs with you there.
So why did you jump in baboonass when the conversation was with someone else. You can't help dancing can you. Like a whore you have to make noise

That's something very serious! I didn't know this is the state of the conscripts there. Abandoning posts during the time of crisis?I am sure they were better armed than those militants any day. Then why did they do this?

They could have unleashed hell with all that arsenal they have.
Didn't NATO abandon MuSlims in Bosnia only to beAt the crAp put of Serbia later

Guess you are lost baby chimp, this thread isn't about the biathlons, take your bs with you there.

Well done baboons. Like monkeys as5 your brain is bright red now isn't it. That's why I SId earlier to you brain before keyboard. When you don't know what people are on about stay quiet.

So why did you jump in baboonass when the conversation was with someone else. You can't help dancing can you. Like a whore you have to make noise

The only ones jumping up and down like baby chimps are cheerleaders like yourself!!And as for whore, that's very high and mighty coming from a product of incest!! :lol:

Well done baboons. Like monkeys as5 your brain is bright red now isn't it. That's why I SId earlier to you brain before keyboard. When you don't know what people are on about stay quiet.
Learn to properly articulate your sentences before you try throwing your little tantrums kiddo.

The only ones jumping up and down like baby chimps are cheerleaders like yourself!!And as for whore, that's very high and mighty coming from a product of incest!! :lol:

Learn to properly articulate your sentences before you try throwing your little tantrums kiddo.

almost every Indian on pdf has the IQ of a fart......now jog on
incest...........coming from an indian (product of rape) who is your daddy

why r you here this is PDF and smelly Indians without toilets are not welcome. but I guess you have no self respect. not your fault. your upbring to blame.

almost every Indian on pdf has the IQ of a fart......now jog on
incest...........coming from an indian (product of rape) who is your daddy

why r you here this is PDF and smelly Indians without toilets are not welcome. but I guess you have no self respect. not your fault. your upbring to blame.

You sound so bloody childish
AND SO ANGRY & AGITATED

lol

Back
Top Bottom