What's new

Fears WAR IMMINENT between two major nuclear powers

That's something very serious! I didn't know this is the state of the conscripts there. Abandoning posts during the time of crisis?I am sure they were better armed than those militants any day. Then why did they do this?

They could have unleashed hell with all that arsenal they have.

My sister's father in law was posted in Sikkim in the 70s.

Built the Nathu La road. And the famous ultra strategic bridge (forgetting the name ...)

Indian soldiers have fought and whipped Chinese soldiers twice in that period.

Both sides kept it quiet and away from their populaces.

Short pitched battles ....

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Now Indian excuses....drama notches
Do you know how difficult it is to operate a tank at that altitude......lool...didn't say that when you were winning did you. That's why the world laughs at India
When did we ever claimed of winning because of the tanks??
remember jonagarh and neighborly princely States. we did the same. people of Kashmir choice is important to us.
Atleast we didn't make the mess of the situation.

Now Indian excuses....drama notches
Do you know how difficult it is to operate a tank at that altitude......lool...didn't say that when you were winning did you. That's why the world laughs at India
You clearly don't know the terrain here. It is vastly different from the India-Pakistan border, much of which is in the plains.

My sister's father in law was posted in Sikkim in the 70s.

Built the Nathu La road. And the famous ultra strategic bridge (forgetting the name ...)

Indian soldiers have fought and whipped Chinese soldiers twice in that period.

Both sides kept in quiet and away from their populaces.

Short pitched battles ....

Cheers, Doc
This time, the problem will not be in Doklam or Arunachal. It will be mostly in Uttarakhand and Ladakh.
At least it will start from there, if at all it does.

Indian and china doesn't war only media war ongoing waste of time my post . please any one start the war india win indian side support china win chief side support but no war who will win that war how to find it . So quickly start the war please. I have not likes humans please kill each other nucler war i think waste i need chemical war.

Indian and china doesn't war only media war ongoing waste of time my post . please any one start the war india win indian side support china win chief side support but no war who will win that war how to find it . So quickly start the war please. I have not likes humans please kill each other nucler war i think waste i need chemical war.
Yes, you will have chemical, biological and nuclear war right away as China opens up with a thermonuclear decapitation strike on Modi.

Yes, you will have chemical, biological and nuclear war right away as China opens up with a thermonuclear decapitation strike on Modi.

Modi will launch 1000 trillion megaton of Thermonuclear warhead on han china and whole of muslims specially lahore and it will be repeated 5 times.

Modi will launch 1000 trillion megaton of Thermonuclear warhead on han china and whole of muslims specially lahore and it will be repeated 5 times.
Modi mastered the yogi art of firing warheads from his rear end. All hail Modiji!

what is wrong with you... please brain before keyboard.

He's right if you consider the border regions encompassing the states of Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat.

Yaar kya bak raha hai??

He's right if you consider the border regions encompassing the states of Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat.

Yaar kya bak raha hai??
what is wrong with you Indians................do you even know what the conversation was about. it was about you jumping up and down like baboons when the indian tanks were winning in the Russian completion. now they are knocked out you are making excuses like your dad has lost his lungi. when you don't even know what the subject is why do you chase after the coconut. idiots

what is wrong with you Indians................do you even know what the conversation was about. it was about you jumping up and down like baboons when the indian tanks were winning in the Russian completion. now they are knocked out you are making excuses like your dad has lost his lungi. when you don't even know what the subject is why do you chase after the coconut. idiots

Guess you are lost baby chimp, this thread isn't about the biathlons, take your bs with you there.

Back
Top Bottom