What's new

Fears WAR IMMINENT between two major nuclear powers

Of course there would be no war.
Provided India withdraws.

For that to happen - Modi has to withdraw.

War wont happen of course if Modi withdraws.
Thats the precondition.

Do you think Modi will withdraw.
He is addicted to his Image buildup. He will die before his image goes down.
Indeed, he will do something which will boost his image as well as avoid war.
If he succeeds in it, I will give a thumbs up to him.

Modi withdraws.
If not, then China starts the war.

Do you think Modi will withdraw.
He is addicted to his Image buildup. He will die before his image goes down.

He will have to, otherwise China will make sure he does.

Later on he can build the castle of lies and misguide his own folks the way he has been ruling by fooling Indian masses. Nothing new for him to ulu banaoing Indians who follow him like pied piper's rats.

still the IAF needed assistance from a couple of countries to execute it's missions

We asked for US assistance with satellite imagery

Well it's not like India has 0.6m resolution surveillance satellites & 0.25m radar imaging satellites today.

if china and india fight war and use nuclear weapons both will become weak and it will benefit u.s as china will be eliminated from their competition as future superpower so u.s will remain superpower with no competitor
With all my differences with uncle sam let me tell something,US was, is, and will be the sole super power.

You are here to learn.... good that it's sinking in.

Your Research is So Deep that It makes us all Speech Less.
Each of your Article is Ground Shattering...

Keep on this Practise.. of creating History and New Facts

We love your posts so much

This guy is a Catholic Missionary and Modi blacklisted his NGO which used to get money for religious conversion . His right to convert having been denied ....he is anti Modi...and has teamed up with Pakistanis ( where he would have been lynched and killed for this crime) to demean the country which has given him shelter. In one word he is a TRAITOR
Who?

Really! You really believe so?
South China Sea, East China Sea and Arunachal Pradesh ring any bells? Building roads on a disputed territory where you have already signed a treaty to maintain status quo is peaceful for you.
they never fired a single bullet.

about infrastructure in disputed territory, isn't India doing the same in many disputed areas from east to west????

So, has China issues a few new warnings today or they still twiddling their thumbs?

On a completely different topic, watching 2 false flags sucking up to each other is an amusing sight.

You can think me a false flagger, traitor etc. etc. But I will always be a Modi hater.
I already feel very sorry for my comments on Hindu Gods which was very vague from my end and a degraded character. Its your belief and I cannot degrade myself by commenting anymore. It was shameful from my end to post such comments. May Allah forgive me.
Beyond that, If you tag me for being anti Modi and anti war as a Traitor, I accept the tag of a Traitor and Desh Drohi.

Any involvment of pak inbetween asian giants is a disaster for you. The days of secind world war is over long before, keep all these things in your mind.
Asian giant, India is the best joke of the century.
we know how powerful this giant is.

and if the giant means big population, we are the fifth most giant nation on globe with a good army and weapons of mass destruction with capability to take enmity to eternity.

even with out China we are capable to engage the so called gaint.

We asked for US assistance with satellite imagery

Well it's not like India has 0.6m resolution surveillance satellites & 0.25m radar imaging satellites today.
True but remember the other side has same if not better capability and even satellite killers is not a secret these days.

Ok ok Indian have won with their dancing.
But when/if war breaks out I will wait for the results. The tank biathlon showed its not how you start but how you finish that's important

they never fired a single bullet.

about infrastructure in disputed territory, isn't India doing the same in many disputed areas from east to west????
We have only disputes in Kashmir with Pakistan and that's too because of the greed of your army. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ok ok Indian have won with their dancing.
But when/if war breaks out I will wait for the results. The tank biathlon showed its not how you start but how you finish that's important
Tanks won't be of much use in the Himalayas.

Back
Top Bottom