What's new

Fazal-ur-Rehman (JUIF) Azadi March In retreat - to call off Azadi March in a day or two

Flight of falcon

Reaction score
Country
Canada
As I expected Diesel has lost his stiffness very quickly .

He just made an announcement that he will no longer march to the prime minister house or to D chouk......

But here is more Important sub plots and messages:

He now claims that everything will be done with opposition consultation....
Really where is the opposition anyways? Bilawal in his press conference today refused to be part of sit in. More curiously where in PML?.... they have disappeared completely. Achakzai representing RAW has stood by Diesel and is still there . So opposition is now openly saying let’s go back and turn this protest into a movement which really means its time for Diesel to go back as they don’t wanna spend more money on this ugly randi....

Secondly he now claims that the idea to attack PM house was given by his friend. Again his air leaked when PTI decided to charge him with treason .
Now all of a sudden he has respect for the army and institutes .

I hope people of Pakistan (minus beghairat Patwaris ) are watching and learning. They are not so stupid to miss that all the corrupt and losers have gathered together under one umbrella only to save their own skins. They are rejected and corrupt to the core.

Time for IK to tighten the screw even more.

I must commend IK for being so cool headed and facing this staged randi Rona in the way he did. He just sat there and watched and this drama imploded from within. No need for the government interference .

Mullah ki hawa nikul gayi. Its clear.

Protest / dharna failed. Its just formality left and Mullah is likely to called of his failed power show with in next 24 hrs.

Major success for PTI govt. With this dharna, its more likely that there won't be any dharna anymore against pti govt till the end of their tenure. Today's speech of mullah has been a clear retreat from what he was barking for the last 2-3 days.

73539167_465128217683142_6600707260358328320_n.jpg

EId5DAiWkAIuEIs.jpg

Major success for PTI govt...................................kashmir failure........

modi out played army/pti---------------

we were caught with out underwear (pants down)

now this topi drama of harami fazlu / pti.plus deep state

ALL TO DIVERT ATT . FROM CORE PROBLEM,S OF PAKISTAN,

NOTHING HAS CHANGED FROM 2018.............JUST COUPLE OF SALE ABLE FACES

AT HELM----------------- WHILE SAME BEGHARAT GAME IS PLAYED BY SAME BESHARAMS WHO

PLAY HIDE N SEEK WITH EVERY POLITCIAL PARTY..........

FAZUL REHMAN WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT TO ISLAMABAD , UNLESS THE UMPIRE ALLOWED IT

SHAME ON PTI------- SHAME ON PML/N/ PPP/ SHAME ON ALL OF US,,,

WHO ARE BLIND...............

According to my source, dharna will end with in the next 24 to 36 hours. Fazlu will say that he is ending Dharna and he will do demonstrations all over the country. This will in fact give him a face saving exit.

فضلو کے غبارے سے ہوا نکال دی گئ ہے

The people who were backing and supporting Fazlu have all been caught red handed as Fazlu could never ever have done something like this on his own.

Lastly, there was a reason this dharna took place in the month of November.

this is not over yet.i believe he will do it again,may be later this year.situation of country is not good.borders are hot.this fazlu should stop now.

According to my source, dharna will end with in the next 24 to 36 hours. Fazlu will say that he is ending Dharna and he will do demonstrations all over the country. This will in fact give him a face saving exit.

فضلو کے غبارے سے ہوا نکال دی گئ ہے

The people who were backing and supporting Fazlu have all been caught red handed as Fazlu could never ever have done something like this on his own.

Lastly, there was a reason this dharna took place in the month of November.
what do you mean by november?

Major success for PTI govt...................................kashmir failure........

modi out played army/pti---------------

we were caught with out underwear (pants down)

now this topi drama of harami fazlu / pti.plus deep state

ALL TO DIVERT ATT . FROM CORE PROBLEM,S OF PAKISTAN,

NOTHING HAS CHANGED FROM 2018.............JUST COUPLE OF SALE ABLE FACES

AT HELM----------------- WHILE SAME BEGHARAT GAME IS PLAYED BY SAME BESHARAMS WHO

PLAY HIDE N SEEK WITH EVERY POLITCIAL PARTY..........

FAZUL REHMAN WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT TO ISLAMABAD , UNLESS THE UMPIRE ALLOWED IT

SHAME ON PTI------- SHAME ON PML/N/ PPP/ SHAME ON ALL OF US,,,

WHO ARE BLIND...............

If you had a mountain of gold you would still complain u need another

Back
Top Bottom