What's new

Over Hyped Azadi March?

This was the climax of PTI’s movement against regime change. The imported government and their military backers now know the worst that PTI can do and they were able to deal with it.

Punjab was crushed and only the motorcade from KPK was able to get anywhere near D-Chowk.

Now it’s downhill for PTI. I doubt that they’ll be able to do this again. Less people will come out next time and the Sharifs will defend the KPK-Punjab border more strongly.

The establishment has taken control of Imran Khan again and he won’t be allowed to come back unless Gordon Lu agrees to it.
You know what impatience of IK cost it.

Punjab govt power is about to get changed with the removal of Hamza in few days time. Once Pervaiz Elahi steps in, than PTI would had got open hand to bring thousands from Punjab as well. PTI would had replaced all the patwai SHO , DPOs in advance etc but as I said earlier Khan is way impatient and not that smart. PTI would had been in extremely favorable situation by the end of June to conduct a march since by then, lots of things would had changed. People anger over petrol prices and in increase of power hikes would had added the anger as well.

He backed off because they were not prepared well and number of people was also disappointment. When you claim 25 Lakh and just 10K show up, this is embarrassing (show me that morning drone footage if I am wrong). For God sake accept it, no doubt there were hurdles and some people couldn't reach but then again IK said it doesn't matter how many containers they put, people will come (sub kuch beh jaye ga).

IK doesn't care about bloodshed, its just less people showed up and there was heavy shelling on D Chowk.

10k is quite a leap from your party's claim of 200. Just one innocent question, if there were only 10k people then howcome 25k punjab police plus 11k Islamabad police plus unknown number of rangers were unable to prevent PMIK entering the capital?

The other day I was taking to someone who said Khan's march has been failed and now everyone is waiting for the worst to come. I asked him, whether he participated.. he said no. I responded that he deserves the worst to come. The argument reached a point where he asked me I could've attended as well.. I said I don't live in Pakistan and it is difficult for me to get authorized absence from work.. he responded he has a business too that he needs to take care of. The argument ended.

Thing is, people participated in the march more on social media than on the streets. This was bound to happen.

So stop blaming Khan and accept the responsibility that we all are culprits in this saga.

PMLN is a fascist party, expect worst from them. They will kill us, rip apart the cloths of our ladies, throw us from the bridges, take away the children from homes of they don't find the person they are looking for.. if you want to fight that force, you have to be ready to expect all of that.. or accept a continuous slavery for your generations.

Most of us overseas Pakistanis are happy with our lives. We can't participate in all the processions , marches and sit ins. Most of us are permanently settled abroad or children's future is safe even if pakistan fails.. At most we can help financially for a good cause.. but it is now the Pakistanis who have to decide for the future of their next generations.

When Pakistan was formed, it was due to the sacrifice of lives and wealth of millions of people. Don't expect to incur any less now.

Imran had realized that there was no way the families along with children in his march could withstand the baton charge and tear gas.Which means he was wrong about govt. will to tackle the marchers. I believe he genuinely thought that somehow magically everyone will stand down, and they would march into red zone as victorious.Now he had to go back and burn precious political capital and loose even more precious human lives.

I believed since his ousting that every second he spends a free man would be politically fatal for him.Govt. would just leave him be to run around like headless chicken, and they did. If he had refused to vacate and gotten arrested from PM house, this whole movement would have been about his release. Seeing their leader in cuffs would have really charged up the crowds and they would have broken all barriers to reach Islamabad.The LEAs would also have crumbled under this pressure I am sure. But for this some of his top men and him had to risk disqualification and arrest, which they didn't. That prison van technique was a huge bluff by the courts, and Imran failed to call it. I am sure judges must have been biting off their nails thinking what will happen of Imran refused to concede peacefully and they had to use force.That was an opportunity missed, because deep down I believe Imran cannot do time and withstand Adiala.

The other day I was taking to someone who said Khan's march has been failed and now everyone is waiting for the worst to come. I asked him, whether he participated.. he said no. I responded that he deserves the worst to come. The argument reached a point where he asked me I could've attended as well.. I said I don't live in Pakistan and it is difficult for me to get authorized absence from work.. he responded he has a business too that he needs to take care of. The argument ended.

Thing is, people participated in the march more on social media than on the streets. This was bound to happen.

So stop blaming Khan and accept the responsibility that we all are culprits in this saga.

PMLN is a fascist party, expect worst from them. They will kill us, rip apart the cloths of our ladies, throw us from the bridges, take away the children from homes of they don't find the person they are looking for.. if you want to fight that force, you have to be ready to expect all of that.. or accept a continuous slavery for your generations.

Most of us overseas Pakistanis are happy with our lives. We can't participate in all the processions , marches and sit ins. Most of us are permanently settled abroad or children's future is safe even if pakistan fails.. At most we can help financially for a good cause.. but it is now the Pakistanis who have to decide for the future of their next generations.

When Pakistan was formed, it was due to the sacrifice of lives and wealth of millions of people. Don't expect to incur any less now.
There are many factors which are in the open but all who were supporting IK because of ppp and pmln corruption just ignored it.

1. Speaker ruling against NCM
2. Mass resignation from NA
3.This started the domino effect of the fall of PTI Punjab govt.
4. There is a good or bad parliamentary democracy and decisions are made here, now a lota raja riaz is opposition leader and pdm making legislation.

It is IK unilateral and highly reactive strategy that's is costing PTI and IK so much.
Hastily returning from Islamabad going to cost him lots of credibility if nothing happen in rest of 4 days.

Again a you don't play last option as your first.

I have mixed feelings about why IK did not proceed with the March. However, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt just because he has given 6-days for the government to be removed. 2-days have already passed.

IF THERE WOULD BE ANY MORE EXCUSES FROM IK AFTER 6-DAYS HAVE PASSED, IK WILL DISAPPEAR FROM THE HISTORY BOOKS AS IF HE NEVER EXISTED !
You guys are behind 'truck kee batti'. I wish you all the best in that delusional world.

It looks like a fail from the perspective that not as many people will come out next time.

On the other hand, when elections are held, fewer people will vote for PMLN after seeing the coterie of thugs in action.

So not sure frankly.
If you have nothing to eat for tomorrow if you don't work today (the case of our masses), how you can come out in support of strike/protests for a person who broke your back with extremely high inflation. Don't tell me what or how PDM government is doing now because I am not a supporter of anyone. And also one wrong cannot be justified by using another wrong. If PDM is doing bad, IK's bads are not really justified.

Last edited:
10k is quite a leap from your party's claim of 200. Just one innocent question, if there were only 10k people then howcome 25k punjab police plus 11k Islamabad police plus unknown number of rangers were unable to prevent PMIK entering the capital?
Come on dude, you are talking of thousands of police? Your leaders were claiming for at least a million people! Can anyone stop a million people by any means at all? Ponder on this please.

Imran had realized that there was no way the families along with children in his march could withstand the baton charge and tear gas.Which means he was wrong about govt. will to tackle the marchers. I believe he genuinely thought that somehow magically everyone will stand down, and they would march into red zone as victorious.Now he had to go back and burn precious political capital and loose even more precious human lives.

I believed since his ousting that every second he spends a free man would be politically fatal for him.Govt. would just leave him be to run around like headless chicken, and they did. If he had refused to vacate and gotten arrested from PM house, this whole movement would have been about his release. Seeing their leader in cuffs would have really charged up the crowds and they would have broken all barriers to reach Islamabad.The LEAs would also have crumbled under this pressure I am sure. But for this some of his top men and him had to risk disqualification and arrest, which they didn't. That prison van technique was a huge bluff by the courts, and Imran failed to call it. I am sure judges must have been biting off their nails thinking what will happen of Imran refused to concede peacefully and they had to use force.That was an opportunity missed, because deep down I believe Imran cannot do time and withstand Adiala.
Pakistanis certainly 'could withstand the baton charge and tear gas' if they had a purpose. But here it's just a hate, a lot of hate, for other Pakistanis. How masses can come out for that? The topi drama of foreign conspiracy is not attractive enough to bring people out (especially when you are continuously talking shit against our own military). Only a few thousand brainless social media addicted people making it like a storm in a cup of tea. Ground reality is very different from the world of these delusional dudes. And so their extreme frustration is understandable. Real world does not follow their wishful thinking.

Come on dude, you are talking of thousands of police? Your leaders were claiming for at least a million people! Can anyone stop a million people by any means at all? Ponder on this please.

Before replying to me make sure you read what i wrote properly and in what context.

PTI has no chance against the brutal bloody tactics of PMLN. PMLN hired hitmen and lawless police charged and killed 14 innocent folks in Lahore who were Tahir Qadris supporters several years ago.
Khan is dealing with murderers who will kill innocent people.

PTI has no chance against the brutal bloody tactics of PMLN. PMLN hired hitmen and lawless police charged and killed 14 innocent folks in Lahore who were Tahir Qadris supporters several years ago.

Gullu butt got smashed up in revenge. That's about it. Model Town murders were witnessed by all nations on Live TV. Nothing hapenned, noone protested. Sad affairs of our nation.

We have failed as a nation. PTI and Khan should never give up. Keep the pressure alive until things change for the better.

Target of Azadi March was freedom from external pressure and election date but IK returned as as soon he reached near Red Zone.
He was exhorting people to break chains of fear, fear of death, and fear of loosing employment.

Now he has returned peshawar and doing explanations.

Either Long March was a wrong strategy or a lightning return was a wrong move without getting anything overtly. What is happening covertly is shrouded in mystery and if anything achieved under the table won't give civilians govt any power to make relatively free decisions.
Ever heard of the saying: "With Great power comes great responsibility"?

There is nothing wrong here only right and care for people. If he went on with it, you would have been critisizing him even more that he butchered hundreds of Pakistanis giving clean chit to those doing it.

If a pressure group like TLP can bring country to a complete halt, IK has 100 times more power than that to do it. But this is why TLP is a wrong number, while IK is not.

Have patience. This is the difference between a genuine leader's struggle and a fake leader's struggle.

Exploding into oblivion with an impatient step takes a moment and no strategy, no intelligence.

Winning with a strategy takes a genius to implement it and high intellect.

IK knows how to win playing on other people's turf on their rules.

Remember one thing. IK cannot be defeated. For years, all his life, people have been so passionately telling him to please accept defeat.

He was a born winner. At this point, he will win even if they take away his life but may Allah protect him. The damage has been done!

It is not PMLN, which is worrying IK, but Mir Bajwa & Co.

Gullu butt got smashed up in revenge. That's about it. Model Town murders were witnessed by all nations on Live TV. Nothing hapenned, noone protested. Sad affairs of our nation.
Saw a distresfull video of that event, a middle aged lady had been shot in the chest and was gasping for air. Blood was seeping from her mouth and nose as her life was coming to an end. The ladies poor elderly mother cried in agony for help, for someone to save her dying daughter. The woman died leaving her small grieving children.

It is not PMLN, which is worrying IK, but Mir Bajwa & Co.
Bajwa has destroyed the reputation of the army. He should apply to join the Indian militery.

Back
Top Bottom