What's new

Fazal-ur-Rehman (JUIF) Azadi March In retreat - to call off Azadi March in a day or two

Good to see a lot of people happy and relieved on this BB. No state can afford MOBS dictating terms. For me the cartoon below was the high point of this fiasco.
EFY1PNJX4AoOjWB

It is time for the government to step up the pressure.

IK must get on TV and address the nation. He must explain the public that this whole rundi show was organized to get NRO and to put kashmir on the back burner.
He must specifically point out the backers of this dharna And that the money came from India and Kabul.

He must talk about the timing of this dharna and how armed group is displayed to hurt the cause of Pakistan at FATF.

He must point out that PPP which claims to be the most liberal party shared the stage with people who wouldn’t even let women enter their venue. Same people who waived flags of group that assassinated his mother.

ANP that was declared Kafirs by JUP shared the stage as well as MPs from PML who were declared haramis from Haram parliament by diesel.

He must point out that the elections that diesel lost were done under the same system and same people that were appointed by his friends in PPP and PML and that he won the previous elections under the same system.

Point out his hypocrisy regarding religious card and his personal life .

No one who has ten seats and is a looser himself can demand resignations and new elections.

Tell everything and point out how Pakistan can never progress as long as these private militias exist...

Humiliate them , expose them and embarrass them.... push them in the corner and if they want confrontation teach them a lesson.

I like how one day PTI Government declares victory, fans come cheering out.

Next day they be hating the government and cheering for Muslim blood.

#ConfusedFascistsAreImpotent

Not confused but understanding that it will take me take to fixes all issues.

Not like mullah businessmen who sell their dreamy way good for zombies

Not confused but understanding that it will take me take to fixes all issues.

Not like mullah businessmen who sell their dreamy way good for zombies

Vote me i will make honey and oil flow through your backyard said the Nimrod.

Fascist zombies: True Leader who schools Napolean and Raja Dahir in lessons of Hypocrisy(uturns)

No we are pretty consistent in our support.... *** wipes like yourself flip flop on every issue just to be in the side of powers out to destroy Pakistan .

It is time for the government to step up the pressure.

IK must get on TV and address the nation. He must explain the public that this whole rundi show was organized to get NRO and to put kashmir on the back burner.
He must specifically point out the backers of this dharna And that the money came from India and Kabul.

He must talk about the timing of this dharna and how armed group is displayed to hurt the cause of Pakistan at FATF.

He must point out that PPP which claims to be the most liberal party shared the stage with people who wouldn’t even let women enter their venue. Same people who waived flags of group that assassinated his mother.

ANP that was declared Kafirs by JUP shared the stage as well as MPs from PML who were declared haramis from Haram parliament by diesel.

He must point out that the elections that diesel lost were done under the same system and same people that were appointed by his friends in PPP and PML and that he won the previous elections under the same system.

Point out his hypocrisy regarding religious card and his personal life .

No one who has ten seats and is a looser himself can demand resignations and new elections.

Tell everything and point out how Pakistan can never progress as long as these private militias exist...

Humiliate them , expose them and embarrass them.... push them in the corner and if they want confrontation teach them a lesson.

Agree, and if I can put it in different words:

"political victories and losses go beyond limitations of times, geography and people's imaginations. For example; JI and JUI still pays the price of opposing the creation of Pakistan. PPP still pays the price for being a factor in the separation of Pakistan in 1971; etc. etc.
This dharna and PPP (the libertards of Pakistan), ANP (the surkhas of Pakistan), PMLn (the "nobody" of Pakistan), Achakzai and Sherpao (the stupids of Pakistan) - will pay the price of standing shoulder to shoulder with JUI-F (the "foxes" Pakistan) for a very long time to come.
I don't think they realise what kind of a victory they have handed to IK.
IK must be laughing his head off at this time.
His association with Army has become even stronger.
He tweeted yesterday that Kartarpur is ready to welcome Sikh pilgrims from all over the world. By this statment, at one end he twisted the dagger in the back of Modi and on the other hand made Armed forces of Pakistan happier.
Mark My Words: This Dharna has made the likelihood of recoveries from PPP and Shareefs more likely".

Good to see a lot of people happy and relieved on this BB. No state can afford MOBS dictating terms. For me the cartoon below was the high point of this fiasco.
EFY1PNJX4AoOjWB

Good to see ur statement has changed.may be due to pmln statement changed. Warna ap ne tou govt ko bye bye kardia tha ramadhan mai when maryam, bilawal and fazlu met

Told you guys it would flop. Now it's time to go on the front foot. Force through the changes that tighten the screws on these corrupt mofo's.

Something does not add up with this protest ..... things appear to be too 'simple' on the surface.

Back
Top Bottom