What's new

Fazal-ur-Rehman (JUIF) Azadi March In retreat - to call off Azadi March in a day or two

According to my source, dharna will end with in the next 24 to 36 hours. Fazlu will say that he is ending Dharna and he will do demonstrations all over the country. This will in fact give him a face saving exit.

فضلو کے غبارے سے ہوا نکال دی گئ ہے

The people who were backing and supporting Fazlu have all been caught red handed as Fazlu could never ever have done something like this on his own.

Lastly, there was a reason this dharna took place in the month of November.

What you mean November?

I don't see Mr Fazl going anywhere. The problem is, he was not here as per his his own will. He was sent.
Now here is a hint for Pakistani forces: an RSS guy should murder a congress leader, a big leader, asap. This will put modi and et al on defensive stance. Otherwise I see Mr Ajit Doval to do the same with Pakistan.

D34C4845-678C-473C-810B-42B080CD6531.jpeg

As I expected Diesel has lost his stiffness very quickly .

He just made an announcement that he will no longer march to the prime minister house or to D chouk......

But here is more Important sub plots and messages:

He now claims that everything will be done with opposition consultation....
Really where is the opposition anyways? Bilawal in his press conference today refused to be part of sit in. More curiously where in PML?.... they have disappeared completely. Achakzai representing RAW has stood by Diesel and is still there . So opposition is now openly saying let’s go back and turn this protest into a movement which really means its time for Diesel to go back as they don’t wanna spend more money on this ugly randi....

Secondly he now claims that the idea to attack PM house was given by his friend. Again his air leaked when PTI decided to charge him with treason .
Now all of a sudden he has respect for the army and institutes .

I hope people of Pakistan (minus beghairat Patwaris ) are watching and learning. They are not so stupid to miss that all the corrupt and losers have gathered together under one umbrella only to save their own skins. They are rejected and corrupt to the core.

Time for IK to tighten the screw even more.

I must commend IK for being so cool headed and facing this staged randi Rona in the way he did. He just sat there and watched and this drama imploded from within. No need for the government interference .
Mullah ki hawa nikul gayi. Its clear.

Protest / dharna failed. Its just formality left and Mullah is likely to called of his failed power show with in next 24 hrs.

Major success for PTI govt. With this dharna, its more likely that there won't be any dharna anymore against pti govt till the end of their tenure. Today's speech of mullah has been a clear retreat from what he was barking for the last 2-3 days.

This dharna has given IK the victory that he could not have imagined in his dreams.
I have a feeling that it is only and only a gift from ALLAH.

Essentially, Mullah and associates tried to convince the country (and the world) that "we" are the government in waiting - the response from the people was that >99% covered their noses with handkerchief to avoid the stink.

Prior to this dharna, IK's govt. had concern to lose its popularity due to the tough decisions it was making on economy, taxes, recovery of money etc. etc. All that pressure has suddenly evaporated.

International sponsors have no one left now to look up to create mayhem in Pakistan. Their plan was to turn IK into Mursi number-2. This has failed miserably.

I can only thank ALLAH for this victory; and that too so emphatic and in such a short time.

His crime want not coming in power in the early 2000s imagine where would have been sigh
I agree. The only crime by Imran is he was too bloody idealistic and by the time he sobered 22 years had passed and he was a old man. Bhutto was ready born out of the c*unt of military dictatorship of Ayub Khan otherwise nobody would have known who the fcuk Bhutto is. The baldy basket Nawaz Sharif was slid prematurely out of another vagina, this time Gen Zia's.

So even if IK has had help from military big deal. He just joined learned from Bhuttos and Sharifs. If they could be prostituted why not IK? At least IK had another public life and was established figure in his own right. Whereas Bhuttos and Sharifs are full on bastard products of military dicatorships.

I agree. The only crime by Imran is he was too bloody idealistic and by the time he sobered 22 years had passed and he was a old man. Bhutto was ready born out of the c*unt of military dictatorship of Ayub Khan otherwise nobody would have known who the fcuk Bhutto is. The baldy basket Nawaz Sharif was slid prematurely out of another vagina, this time Gen Zia's.

So even if IK has had help from military big deal. He just joined learned from Bhuttos and Sharifs. If they could be prostituted why not IK? At least IK had another public life and was established figure in his own right. Whereas Bhuttos and Sharifs are full on bastard products of military dicatorships.

You said it but we gotta work with what we have I don't expect a "Miracle on the Han River" situation where high industrial growth and change in societal mores or "Dubai" situation with oil sprouting out but at least start in changes thats the hope

You said it but we gotta work with what we have I don't expect a "Miracle on the Han River" situation where high industrial growth and change in societal mores or "Dubai" situation with oil sprouting out but at least start in changes thats the hope
We wish. But your right. You will be my age by the time you see Pakistan make waves across the world. And inshallah it will even if my generation don't see it. Alas.

And trust me when that happens Pakistan will be westoxified with desidom on the retreat. Expect it to look like Turkey.

One of the greatest diseases that afflicts Pakistani's, that will have no cure even when they find cures for cancer is simple. Millions of us do not hesitate to move abroad and live in the west. Religious, areligious, educated, uneducated millions have moved to USA, UK, France, Sweden, Netherlands etc. All are secular and havens of western ideas. However dare anybody mention bringing some of the western ideas to Pakistan. Then it's like screams of 'westoxified liberal" this and that.

However they are perfectly fine in drowning in western societies. I can't figure out this contradiction. If @OsmanAli98 you do give me a shout.

I don't see Mr Fazl going anywhere. The problem is, he was not here as per his his own will. He was sent.
Now here is a hint for Pakistani forces: an RSS guy should murder a congress leader, a big leader, asap. This will put modi and et al on defensive stance. Otherwise I see Mr Ajit Doval to do the same with Pakistan.
Very deep msg in your comment.. Respect

bloody hilarious.. iss account ke tweets tareekh ke sunehray alfaz main likhay janay chahien.. :lol:

Wah wah maza a Gaya

Major success for PTI govt...................................kashmir failure........

modi out played army/pti---------------

we were caught with out underwear (pants down)

now this topi drama of harami fazlu / pti.plus deep state

ALL TO DIVERT ATT . FROM CORE PROBLEM,S OF PAKISTAN,

NOTHING HAS CHANGED FROM 2018.............JUST COUPLE OF SALE ABLE FACES

AT HELM----------------- WHILE SAME BEGHARAT GAME IS PLAYED BY SAME BESHARAMS WHO

PLAY HIDE N SEEK WITH EVERY POLITCIAL PARTY..........

FAZUL REHMAN WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT TO ISLAMABAD , UNLESS THE UMPIRE ALLOWED IT

SHAME ON PTI------- SHAME ON PML/N/ PPP/ SHAME ON ALL OF US,,,

WHO ARE BLIND...............

Right and you woke up with your Pajama wet .::

Back
Top Bottom